Junior Royal

Do You Love Me?

The next morning, you just wake up and immediately get ready for school. You go downstair and go to the kitchen, expecting that there is only Aron is cooking, but that’s wrong.

“Morning, baby.” JR said sitting with a bright smile.

“Youngmin oppa.” You give JR a disgusting look but called Aron’s real name.

“Aww~ Don’t be like that, call me Aron.” Aron said patted a seat beside him telling you to sit.

“What did he do here?” You asked. “Can’t you heard him last night?” Aron blinked.

“…..Whatever.” You said and sit beside Aron.

“Why did you hate me, by the way?” JR asked faked a cry. “You’re annoying in my eyes.” You answered without turned to him.

“What am I in your heart?” JR said titled his head as a seducing smile appear on his lips.

“Dump.” You said without looking at him.

“Okay, you can talk as much as you want. I’m going, goodbye!” Aron said, now there is just you and JR. No talking, he stop asking and wait for you to finished your breakfast.

You turned to him, with no expression. “Why don’t you just go to your school alone?”

“Our school is same, don’t you know?” JR asked. You thinking for a while and remember that he’s one of the kingkas at your school.

“How can you not remember this handsome face?” “Shut up, we can late.” You said stood up and leave him alone. *Meanie.*

 

“Sungjae-ya~ Is it true that you and that Yeonhee girls broke up already?” A girl asked as she hugged Sungjae’s wrist. Once again, he doesn’t say anything. *No, stupid.*

“Hey, looks. After breaking up with Sungjae now she’s with JR. What did she want actually?” Another girl said, Sungjae followed her gaze and stopped at JR who following you with a small smile.

“Tsk, she need to learn.” Her friends said looking at you with that sharp eyes.

“We have to teach her a lesson, right, oppa?” That girl asked, actually they’re at the same age, but many of them trying to be cute with calling them oppa. Sungjae turned to her with flat looks, and then turned away and leave.

 

You stopped in front of your class and turned to JR. “Why are you following me? We’re not in the same class, are we?” You asked with fake smile.

“Yes, we are.” JR said and blinked his eyes. You rolled your eyes and go to your seat.

“See? She’s with JR now, poor Sungjae oppa.” Sungjae’s fangirls who sit behind you said.

“Yeah, how can she be so mean?” Her seatmate said. *Uh-huh, poor Sungjae oppa. Poor me, poor Yeonhee. I want at least one person say that to me.* You thought with a small smirk.

“Hey, JR. You’re dating with that nerd? I’ll never understand your ideal type.” Minhyun said smirked.

“Not yet, but I’m better than you who date many girls at the same time, right?” JR asked smirked more.

“Shut up, and what do you mean with ‘not yet’?” Minhyun asked again as he raised an eyebrow.

“It mean she’ll be mine soon, pabo. So soon~”

 

Break time, you’re alone again. And guess what? More girls gossiping about you again.

“We must give her a lesson.”

“Poor Sungjae oppa, it’s better if I’m his girlfriend.”

“Yeah, you can beat her as much as you want. Kkk~”

*Great, now I’m in danger.* You thought as you stood up and leave the canteen. While JR looking for you at the canteen.

“She’s not here..” JR whispered with disappointed looks. As he noticed that few girls beside him gossiping about you, and they’re the same girls.

“Take her to the old building behind school.”

“After school?” “Of course, you pabo.”

Just with simple conversation, JR know that they want to ‘give you a lesson’. It can mean, they want to beat you or leave you here for one night. And they will bullying you next few days. *Should I take her to her house after school? Yeah, I should do that.* JR thought smiled brightly.

 

At the class again, like usual there is nobody, but just Sungjae. You stopped at the class’ door and narrowed your eyes at him as he turned to you.

“Yeonhee. Listen, it’s not like what you see-“ “Then what? It’s just a dream?” You asked with smirk.

“No, my hyungs told me to..” He answered as he rubbed his neck’s back. “Mwo? Then why you want to do it if you still love me?” You asked again.

“I know you’re lying, Yook Sungjae. Stop doing that, stupid me for thinking that you’re a nice kid.” You said as you go to your seat and took your bag.

“…You want to skip classes again?” He asked blinked his eyes.

“Yeah, with my boyfriend.” You said smirked. “Liar.”

“I’m not, Goodbye.” You said trying to hide your eyes that look like want to cry.

You run to the park behind school, and bumped with JR. “What the- Oh, hi Yeon-“ He stopped talking when he saw your tears, he blinked and don’t know what to do. So he just hugged you.

“Liar, you don’t have any feelings towards me anymore.” You whispered, but JR can heard it. *How can you still love him?* JR thought with a sigh and tapped your head.

 

 

“Thank you, but why must ice cream again?” You asked stared at the ice cream JR give.

“Why? Ice cream make you feel good, right?” JR asked with soft smile, you nodded with that no expression face.

“Why did you still love him, by the way?” JR asked again as he placed his hands on his pocket.

“I don’t know, stupid me and my feelings.”

“But I love that stupid girl.” JR said as he turned to you. You blinked many times and laughed.

“What…” “So you love stupid girl? You love nerd too? Pfft.” You asked still laughing. *He love me? Really? Is it what he mean?* You thought.

“Never mind, don’t hit my beautiful back!!” “Beautiful back? What is beautiful from this?” You asked keep hitting his back and laughing again.

 

Both of you just walking around and eating, until you stopped at Han river. “I don’t know that Han river is near to Cube high.” You said.

“I just think you’re really new here.” He said, you turned to him and narrowed your eyes.

“I’m not-“ You stopped talking, guess what? He kiss your lips.

“When I said I love the stupid girl, it mean I love you, pabo.” JR said as he sit on the ground.

You just stood there dumbfounded, and kicked his back. “Eat that, Kim Jong Hyun.” Then left.

===

Sorry for my bad english^^ And thanks for reading<3