Feelings

Do You Love Me?

“I still can’t believe that she’s Sungjae’s girlfriend.”

“Yeah, they’re never together, right?”

“That’s right. Maybe it’s just a lie, haha.”

Two girls beside you keep gossiping even they know already that you’re beside them. You rolles your eyes and continue eating alone at Cube high’s canteen.

*Why did he confessed to me if he doesn’t even love me? I don’t know that he’s such a jerk.* You thought looking at Sungjae and his fangirls not far from your seat. *Why did I still have feelings towards him? Stupid Yeonhee.*

“Sungjae-ya, is she really your girlfriend? Why did you want to date a nerd like her?” One of his fangirls asked, Sungjae doesn’t answer.

“You don’t like her again? Then broke up-“ “Stop it, I’m leaving.” Sungjae said cutted of her words and left.

*What did they’re talking about?* You asked to yourself curiously. You’re finished eating and decided to follow him.

The class is empty, and he’s goind to his seat. Sit there and doing nothing. You approach him and look at him worriedly. He turned to you and blinked.

“Sungjae.” You called his name. A bright smile appear on his lips. “Yes?”

“What if… We just.. Broke up?” You asked rubbed the back of your neck.

His smile faded. “You heard what did they said? Why are you listening to them?”

“It’s not because of them, but it’s look like you have no feelings towards me.” You answered as you sit at a chair in front of him.

“Who says that?”

“Me. Is that true? I know it’s true-“ Sungjae placed his finger at your lips. “Psst, don’t say that anymore.”

“Then tell me, do you love me? If yes, why don’t you give me at least one proof now?” You asked again as he stood up and kissed you.

“….What…” “That’s the proof, I love you, if not why should I want you to be my girlfriend?” Sungjae asked as he winked, you rolled your eyes and turned to him.

“No, you’re not. You always with your fangirls, we even don’t have any date before.” You answered as you left the class, decided to skipped the next class because you don’t want to see his face.

Sungjae just stood there dumfounded. “……”

 

Here you are at the game centre, playing alone with a ‘don’t-even-look-at-me’ looks. *Tsk, his face isn’t match with his personality. Why did he changed? He’s not like that before..* You thought with flat looks.

You stopped playing and want to playing other games, as you bumped to a boy who looks like at your age.

“DON’T YOU HAVE ANY EYES?!!” You shouted at him, maybe because you’re so angry, so even ‘you’ shouted at a stranger for the first time.

“….Yeah, and I have an ears too, so you don’t have to shouted.” That boy, with round eyes and surprised looks stared at you.

“JR oppa!!” “Tsk, that es. They even following me here..” That JR guy mumbled, you raised an eyebrow as he hold your wrist and take you to a ice cream shop near that game centre.

“Who are you?” You asked as you the chocolate ice cream he gives to you.

“You don’t know me? You are new here?” JR stared and shrugged. 

“Nope, I’m asking who are you not am I new here?” You answered with flat looks.

“So funny. My name is Kim Jong Hyun, you can call me JR, or hottie.” JR said as he winked.

“No, thank you. And thanks for the ice cream too.” You said still the ice cream.

“Yeah, no problem. What are you doing at that place? Seems like you’re not a type of girl who like to skip classes.” JR said smirked.

“It’s not your business, I have to go now, goodbye.” You said as he stood up and hold your wrist again.

“I think we will met again.” He said confidently. You smirked and turned to him. “I think this is the first and the last time we met, Mr. Hottie.” You give him a fake smile and left.

JR put his hands at his pocket and stared at your back. “Interesting..”

When you comeback to Cube High to take your bag, the school is ended already. You go to your class and noticed that Sungjae is still here, sit at your seat and doing nothing. You took a deep breath and approaching your seat.

Sungjae turned to you but he doesn’t say anything, you just took your bag and left without saying anything too.

“Wait, Yeonhee!!” Sungjae shouted, but you don’t care and go to your house. Sungjae sighed and sit at your seat again. “Mianhae.. I know I’m wrong, I always know it."

 

You opened your house’s door. “I’m home..”

“Oh, hi Yeonhee.” Aron, your older brother said with his eyes still on the video game.

“You play it again? Didn’t you go to school, oppa?” You asked narrowed your eyes at him.

He paused the game and turned to you. “Why? I know you skip classes today.”

“M-Mwo? How did you know it?!” You asked approaching him and noticed a figure behind him.

“From him, I don’t know that you know each other.” Aron said and nodded at JR.

“What.. What are you doing here?!” You shouted as you pointed at him.

“Me? This is my hyung’s house, I can visited everyday.” JR said shrugged.

“Hyung?” You asked and turned to Aron.

“Remember when I’m always go out at night and comeback at morning? Yeah, I’m hanging out with my ‘gang’.” Aron answered.

“Gang? I think you…” “What? ...I don't know that you're a naughty girl.” Aron said as he smirked.

“No, I’m not like that. But there is no food for stranger.” You turned to JR and go upstair, to your bedroom.

“Don’t worry, I can order chicken or anything, pretty~” JR shouted from downstair, but of course you still can heard it.

“Ah! And I’m planed to sleep here for one night.” He said again, and you still can heard it.

“But we don’t have any room left.” Aron said continue playing the video games.

“What about at Yeonhee’s room-“ “HELL NO!!” You shouted from your bedroom and lock the door.

===

Sorry for bad grammars^^ And... Bad Sungjae._.v