Just Another Girl ?

Complicated

 

Loads of Love to everyone reading this story ! ;)) Hope you like the story so far ;DD



 

 

(Young Saeng’s Pov)

 

Okay keep calm or better cool down it’s alright she is just a girl! A girl you never meet before and which is just cousin! For God’s sake!! That is all a bad dream that can’t be true it’s like in a fairytale. New girl she is relative to one of the main characters and falls in love with some one and they lived happy if they hadn’t died. When I’m going outside and tell that story they won’t believe me it’s just too much at once and a too big coincidence. Yeah Young Saeng just go tell them and don’t freak out like you would if this would be true. But it was just then when I heard Jung Min our carrot eater and Hyung Jun our cute boy talking about her, my cousin and our neighbor. 

 

“Oh my god she is damn freaking good looking she is definitely hot. Not really my type but hot and beautiful.“Jung Min just said and afterwards a loud bang as Cutie slapped Jung Min and even louder screams as Jung Min slapped back.

 Oh my freaking god they are slapping each other because of my cousin.

” She is too good for you!! You can have every girl in the world but not her!! Did you see her so beautiful clear blue eyes and she has such an amazing voice and when she speaks Korean she is so cute and it sounds so adorable!” Cutie said it way too lovely for my ears I knew them well now and I never heard a single one of them talk about a girl like this. Okay…. Jung Min maybe but that’s just because all the girls think he is very y and love him for that and so he is our y Jung Min and a womanizer which isn’t such a big miracle at all. But cute Hyung Jun never talked about girls that way especially when he met the girl just once in his whole life. What was going on with him? 

 

Oh my if  one of them falls in love with her  what should I do in the end she is still my cousin and in a way I really did like her just like the two there out in the hallway. But I should tell them so they know.

 So I went outside a lot surer about what I had to do. In the hallway still argumenting about Zoey were Jung Min and Hyung Jun.” Please you two come with me I have to tell you and the rest something. Something very important and serious. I would be very happy if you both would stop fighting during that.” I said to them and then went into the living room were Leader and Kyu sat on the couch watching some cooking show. Jung Min and Hyung Jun let themselves both fall on the couch next to the others. So I started now once again unsure how to start this.

 “Eh…mh.. I have to tell you all something. It’s important for me so… I have some news about our neighbors… the girl who was in the apartment …is my ….COUSIN!!!!” I nearly screamed and fall onto my knees. Just like a little kid I began to snoop but continued” her parents are our new Managers and her mother is my mother’s sister and…I have to teach her Korean. That was what I wanted to tell you.” I looked up to them.

 They all looked different. Kyu on the very right looked at me like I was an alien next to him Leader looked just a bit confused but not horrified like Hyung Jun next to him and to his left side Jung Min was laughing. Really laughing about it as he stopped he just asked ”What's so bad about it that you are crying? She is hot! You have a damn hot cousin. If I were in your place, I  would be happy and would jump around and wouldn’t cry like you do!!” Kyu nodded and said” And what a hot one! Our Prince is a bit strange today isn’t he!!?” Kyu and Jung Min started laughing again. Leader stood up and helped me to stand up. He looked at me like he wanted to say “they are right “.

 I left them behind and went back into my room where all this begun. Sunken into my thoughts I didn’t noticed that Baby had come in. My cute roommate sat down next to me 

“Is it really true?” He asked. I nodded not feeling able to say it again. That she was my cou….” You heard Jung Min and me in the hallway earlier didn’t you? You heard what he and what I said about her? And you hear what I said. You heard how amazing I think she is ??” I nodded again. “I’m sorry!” He said.” Why should you be sorry she is really hot so its okay for me as long as no one  falls in love with her. If she is just a hot girl to you I’m fine!Please promise me that you never ever will fall in love with her!!” I looked at him. He looked even more horrified than before when I told them that Zoey is my cousin. “Okay I promise! I promise it to you Saengie our prince!! Let’s sleep now!!” He said and went to bed without any other word. 

I lay down as well but I wasn’t able to sleep. My thoughts where haunted with pictures: Zoey with Jung Min. He was kissing her and then Jung Min was Hyung Jun and he was also kissing Zoey but it looked much more lovingly and better. Then the play went on .It wasn’t Hyung Jun anymore it was Leader. He was Playing guitar and then kissing her. Then there was Kyu playing around with her and looking TV. But then the thought which horrified me the most me and Zoey in an alley pick-nicking, having fun and then I leaned forward and kissed her just like all the others. Isn’t she just another girl? No she isn’t, she is my cousin!!  

 

(Zoey’s PoV)

 

 I was chatting with my best friend back in the USA. Her name is Ann she is also 17 just like me but she is quite the opposite of me. She is all shy and quiet, she always does what everyone expects her to do and she is hopeless in love with Park Jung Min. And in that point she is a bit crazy or more scary. She is possessed. If he tweeds something she knows. People who don’t know her would say she is kind of a stalker but she is just a pure fan of SS501 and the most of Minnie( her most favorite nickname for him). But still she is my best friend. One of the few I have and I can talk to her at any time about everything. 

 

“Guess what! Something great happened you won’t believe me but for now I love Korea and the people especially my new neighbors they are amazing and damn hot I can’t think of a time I hated Korea. It’s a very cool country which makes me happy I wish you were here we would party all the time and maybe you would have been unconscious if you had seen who was standing outside my apartment and then was in my apartment for nearly an hour but I really miss you!!

It took a long while untill Ann responded but then I got an answer which I didn’t expect. Okay maybe I did because the days before our flight to Korea I was all sad and didn’t want to leave her and the USA behind.”

 

“What the hell is going on with you?? What happened to you?? Did you take drugs or did you parents or someone else brain washed you?? Since when are you so happy to be in Korea and since when do you like the people there except our loved K-pop idol band SS501?? Did you hit your head or what happened?? Earth to Zoey! You hated that you had to leave everything behind. You did’t want to be in Korea or did I get something wrong in the past days or maybe that wasn’t even you?!?! You need to explain yourself!! NOW!!!!” 

 

“Yep, that was like I would have acted just a few hours ago. I would also definitely ask myself what the hell had happened to me but that was before SS501 was standing in front of my door. Now I loved Korea and I had to explain.”

 

“The thing that happened is called freaking good looking and damn famous neighbors which we both love. Which means my neighbors are SS501!!!!!!!”

 

“NO!!NO NO NO!! You are kidding me! Right ?? SS501?? The SS501 which are like gods to us the one which we would die to see?? OMG!!”

 

“Yes exactly! SS501 our favorite k-Pop boy band!”

 

“You have to send me pictures and make sure you are on the pic’s so I can really believe you. But now I have to go. You know planes don’t wait. So I have to hurry my mom wants to be there 4 hours before the flight departs from the airport! Bye”

 

I looked at my clock. Airport?? It was nearly midnight! Okay I know flights take off at any time but I knew through the years that Ann’s mom always wanted to fly during the day because she thinks then the risk that the plane will fly safely is bigger. Yeah, that was nonsense but okay everyone can do what they want. But then I remembered the time difference. It’s like 7 o’clock there now.

 And I should better go to bed I was very sure that my parents wanted me to help them with their band tomorrow. By the way, I still didn’t know which band they were going to manage but I hoped that I would know it before we are standing in front of their door.

 But again I thought about my old friends and my best male friend. He had been my neighbor while I had lived in the USA. His name is Ian. We were good friends since we were 2 Years old and now I maybe was never going to see him again. That tall young man (He is 16) with his raven black hair and the big green eyes which always looked so full of love not love like girlfriend but love in a way of brother and sister what we nearly were.

 And then I thought about that their life would go on. They would go to school after vacation, the senior year for them. Unlike me they hadn’t skipped a class but that had just happened because my parents had forced me to be a top student and always bringing an A home in my test till I graduated from high school as best of my year. Yep I was one of these kids who were forced do to their best and never were allowed to have fun but you get used to it and the few nights were my parents let me out or I had a chance to go out without my parents seeing that I was gone were the best nights of my life and I always loved them. Ann and Ian always took care of me when I once again had drunken a bit too much.

 Yeah my friends, I decided not to loose the contact to them. They where the only ones who helped me through the horror called High School and stupid boys who liked to make fun of smarter girls or boys then themselves. 

Stop Zoey that is past and let the past be past and let now be now. You are finished with school now you can be the girl you want to be and of course the girl you always really were but the girl you parents never wanted to see. 

I hoped they would have so much work in the next days that they would not notice when I was gone. I just don’t want to be any other girl that is going around here and no one noticed after she is gone .I want to be something special for the first time in my life and I will be something special. But mostly I wanted to be something special to the boys next door to SS501. I want them to notice me and not just as a fan girl. I want to be a friend for them and someone they talk to and no one you see in the hallway and say hello to, to be kind. I want them to remember me and I want to spend time with them. I want to be something special for them!! I will never ever be just another girl in this world I will be the girl they talk to!! I’m not just anyone I’m Zoey Heo and my neighbors are SS501!

 

(Baby’ PoV)

 

It was early morning and the sun was shining through the window of mine and Young Saeng’s room. Young Saeng next to me was sleeping and I was to restless to just go back to sleeping so I stood up and went to the bathroom after I took a cold shower to get over the promise I had to give Saengie last night.

 I was not allowed to fall in love with Zoey anymore but what about love at first sight. I never believed in things like that but I couldn’t get her out of my mind and she is just so beautiful and breathtaking. NO get down to earth you can’t love the cousin of on of your best friends and you promised him not to. 

So I went into the living room and started watching random shows till I got to the one I loved the most. It was ‘Happy Together’. It’s just too funny. Around six the door fell shut and someone came into the apartment mumbling to herself. It was clearly a girl maybe a woman and it was English. Then it hit me like a stone which fell from the sky down on me: 

It was Zoey. “Stupid parents they couldn’t have told me that they were managing our neighbors, which were SS501. I thought they would get some unknown group or whatever but this?? Okay and then we were standing in front of their door and they said with a damn smile we are managing SS501 and you goanna help us like we said. Here are the keys and please go and wake them up we have a meeting with president Lee and we are gonna be back in 3 hours. Then they have to be awake, they should have taken a shower and have had breakfast. So have fun! And they went. Oh my God how much I do hate them for things like this. Okay let’s get going! Where the hell are the sleeping rooms here?? Oh I hate it.” She said.

 A big smile spread over my face it was just too adorable. So I decided to go to her to help her. I saw her. And I was once again breathless.” Hey!! Good morning. Good that you’re awake. Can you help me, please??” She asked and looked so cute and because I wasn’t sure if I could trust my voice I just nodded and pointed in the direction of the sleeping rooms. Oh my, she is not just any other girl. She is THE girl that makes my heart race and takes my breath. She is definitely something special.