11

One More Time

"Hello. Jieun. Jieun...Jieun-ahh...Hello ..earth to baby lion... Are you there??? Hello..." still no respond from Jieun.

"Yah! BABY LION LEE JIEUN!!!!" yelled Hyomin at Jieun's ears.

"UNNIE!!!! You startled me! Why did you shout? I'm only right here you know..."

"Yes,you are right here. But unfortunately your mind is NOT!!!! I called your name like a million times already." nagged Hyomin to Jieun.

"Ooo. Really??? Sorry."  said Jieun as she smile sheepishly.

"Well,I think that didn't happened to Jieun only. Look over there." said Soyeon as she pointed her finger to the boys.

"Yah L!!!! Hello! Is anybody home???? L!!! Kim Myungsoo yah!!!" now Sunggyu is doing the exact thing that Soyeon did a second before to Jieun. After a few seconds of loud yelling,L finally came to the real world.

"What???" the other boys facepalmed themselves.

"Urrgghh. Nevermind. So Qri,what do you think of our master-piece???" said Woohyun. Qri just looked at L from bottom up,she let out a small smile.

"Not bad. Okay, I have to admit you have great fashion sense."

"I like what you girls have done to my Jieunnie. She looks great." praise Sunggyu

"It is the work of a master." brag Qri while flipping her hair. The others fake-barfing after hearing what Qri just said. Qri just rolled her eyes.

"Ok. Now,let's get somethig to eat. I'm hungry after all this tiring work." complained Jiyeon.

"Again??? You just eat at the cafe just now." Jiyeon just pout when Eunjung said that.

"Aigoo. Baby Dino is pouting again... Arasso,arasso. Let's grab a bite." with just that one sentence,Jiyeon smiled again.

"You guys should come too. It's Qri's treat anyway. So,wanna come???" ask Soyeon. The boys just nodded 

"Kaja." the others just followed Qri's footsteps.

"Jieunnie,where are you going???"ask Jiyeon to Jieun that was heading to the other direction.

"The toilet. You don't expect me to wear this to eat do you??? I'm going to change."

"I'll go with you."

"You don't mind??? Aren't you're hungry???"

"It's ok,it's not like it will take you hours to change. Besides,Eunjung unnie knows what I want to eat,she can odder it for me so when we are back,I can start eating!!!"

"You sure have a big appetite. Kaja."then the two girls held hands and walked to the toilet.

"I'll stay outside,just do what you want to in there."

"Okay. It won't take a long time."

A few seconds later Jiyeon saw two shadows heading towards the men restroom which is beside the women's restroom.

"You just wait here. I can go by myself." Ahh.. it's only L and Hoya... I guess he too was uncomfortable wearing tuxedo all this time..


It's been a while since Jieun and L entered the restrooms. It only has been a few seconds but I felt it has been a few hours. Hoya didn't talk to me and I didn't talk to him. It is so boring,I really want to talk to him,but I don't have anything to talk about.. Ottokhae???

She seems uncomfortable,is she uncomfortable because of me??? Should I ask her??? Should I??? This kind of situation is just pure torture. But she looks absolutely beautiful tonight... Arrgghhh,what am I thinking??? This is not the time!!!!

"So.."

"Umm."

Unfortunately it looks like both of us want to say something at the same time. Well,ladies first I guess.

"Umm. Nevermind." said Jiyeon with her angelic voice.

"Can I ask you something?" Finally the words are coming out from my mouth. Why am I always nervous when I'm with her???

"Hmm?? What is it???"

"Umm...  why are you girls doing this? Why are we shopping for masks for Jieun and L??? "

"Umm. Let's just say that there is something that Jieun wants to avoid at Kira High school. So we decide that their performance need to be mask-concepted so that nobody there will recognise Jieun."

"Ooo. I see. Say,is your neck ok???"

"Hmm??? My neck is perfectly fine.. Waeyo???"

"Nothing. I'm just curious. When at the library you-" Akk. Pabo. Now she will know that I was the one that wrote the note.

"Library??? So it's you then,the one that helped me???" asked Jieun in misbelief and Hoya just nodds. Jiyeon let out a small smile 

"Komawo."said Jiyeon as she smiled wider.

"It' nothing." said Hoya as he starts to smile to.

"Yah Park Jiyeon! " Jiyeon who was suprised screamed!

"Yah,yah,why are you screaming? It's just me."

"Lee Jieun! You scared me! Why did you yelled anyway?"

"It's not my fault you pabo. I called you several times already,you didn't reply. And Jiyeon-ah..next time you want to stare at someone,don't do it in front of a restroom. Got it???"

"Staring,I stare at no one. When did I stare???"

"Don't lie. I've been here more than 2 minutes,you and Hoya was having a staring contest and unfortunately both of you are not aware of your surrounding. Ask Myungsoo if you don't believe me. He witness it too you know..." and with that Jiyeon's face turns red.

"Jieun!!! You are so dead."

"You can't kill what you can't catch. So,see ya." and with that Jieun dashed away from Jiyeon and Jiyeon bowed hurrily to L and Hoya and she ran towards Jieun in an effort to try and catch her.

"You have been found bro."smiled L Hoya sighed but then smiled when he looked at Jiyeon who is trying to catch Jieun. 

 

Author's note

end of chapter 11. short chapter really. please comment and subscribe.. ^^