10

One More Time

"Jieun-ahh. Calm down." said Soyeon in a soft voice.

"CALM DOWN??? YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN IN THIS ING MOMENT??? HOW CAN I POSSIBLY CALM DOWN IN THIS SITUATION????" yelled Jieun.

"Lee Jieun!!! Watch your language!!! Behave yourself! Soyeon is still older than you and she is your unnie! Mind your language!!!!"said Boram with a strict and loud voice. Silence. Everyone was quite shocked beacause Boram was always so gentle and sweet. She never EVER raised her voice to ANYONE. Especially toward her donsaeng.

Jieun let out a small sigh. "Soyeon unnie. Mian."

"It's okay,I know you're just freaking out. And I don't blame you for that. If I was in your shoes,I may do the same thing."said Soyeon smiling at Jieun.

"Boram unnie. Mian..."

"It's okay baby lion,you just meed to calm down next time okay???"said Boram while pinching Jieun's cheeks.

Jieun smiled and rubbed her cheeks.

"But Jieun does make a point there. We can't let that see Jieun again. He is going to make Jieun'life miserable again." Eunjung said that with a serious and stern voice.

"What should we do?"said Jiyeon.

"Qri,I know that look. That look of yours right now says that you already thought of a solution for this problem. Right?" right after Boram said that,all eyes are directed towards Qri. Qri just smiled. "You bet I do."

"Mind to share it with the rest of the class?"

"We are going shopping!"

"BO????!!!!"

"You heard me. We are going to go shopping!!!!"said Qri in an excited voice.

"Unnie,do you understand the cirmcustances right now??? We don't have time for shopping!" said Eunjung.

"Urgghh. Just follow me will you? I know what I'm doing. I'll explain later. Let's go." the others look at Qri with tons of confuse look but they followed her anyway.


 

"We're here!" said Qri excitedly.

"Okay,we're in a shopping mall. But why is it vacant? It's only 9 p.m. Is it closed already? But the workers and staff are still here." said Boram.

"Do you need to ask? We have the owner's daughter over here. There's  nothing she can't do with this mall. She can fire every staff in this mall if she wants to." said Soyeon while motioning her hands towards Qri. The others laugh at Soyeon's statement. Qri just rolled her eyeballs at Soyeon's statement. 

"Well,we need the mall to be empty and free people zone to proceed with our plan.Duh..."

"Now that you mentioned it,what IS your plan anyway?"asked Boram.

"Well,since the venue changed to the worst place ever,and we can't let that jerk see Jieun. so,thre is only one way to avoid it."said Qri as she motioned her hands towards a mask shop.

"Masks???"

"Yup. That is the only way we can ensure that Wooyoung never recognise Jieun. We gonna make Jieun's and L's pefrormance a masquerade concept."

"But are you sure that L is going to agree to this idea??? It is my performance with him afterall. He has a part in this to."

"And that's why I invited the whole Infinite here."

"You what??? How???"asked Jieun.

"Please,Infinite an I are tight okay. Besides,you brother's number is in my contacts for centuries." 

"Hey girls. What is it???" suddenly a voice ask.

"Oh,hey guys,you're here. Great timing. Let's do this."

"Do what?" asked Dongwoo. Qri just smiled.

"Just follow me." Sunggyu raised an eyebrow towards Jieun.

"Jieun,what is this about?"

"You need to ask Qri unnie about that oppa." said Jieun.

"You do know that the venue for the talent show is changed right?"

"Yeah. I know. So???"

"Don't you know that the new venue will be Kira High school?"

"WHAT??? You're kidding me right?"

"No."

"Okay,so what are we doing here anyway???"

"Urrgghh... we don't have time for this. Can you just ask Jieunie to explain it to you later?"

"Okay."

"Great,let's go."said Qri as she dragged Jieun and L to the mask shop. The others just followed them to the shop.

"Okay,we need to find a mask for Jieun and L. So,can you help us???" ask Qri to the worker at the shop.

"Sure miss. Right this way."

After a few minutes of searching high and low for the appropriate mask,they finally founf the right one.

(The mask for L)

 

(The mask for Jieun)

"Okay,we found the mask and now for the clothes.Guys,it's your job to find the right attire for L to match the mask ok? Ok. We're counting on you. Let's go Jieun!" and Qri dragged Jieun towards a cute little dress shop.

After countless moments of trying almost every single dresses in the store,they finally found a dress that matched Jieun's mask and that made Qri satisfied. 

"Okay,you look cute and drop dead gorgeous."said Eunjung and the others nodded in aggreement

"Oh look,here come the guys."said Jiyeon.

"And here comes L."said Soyeon and all eyes are directed to L.

Jieun's eyes were completely glued to L. Her heart starts to beat faster out of the ordinary.

What is this feeling? It is the complete opposite with the one I felt when I was with Wooyoung. And the second later,Jieun's cheeks start to change colour into shades of red.

She looks amazing. And why is my heart is like it's going to blow up any moment now? It beats to hard.

 

Author's note

okay,that's chapter 10 for you.

sorry if it's a little boring.

I'll try to update tonight if I'm not to lazy.

next chapter will be about the talent show.

please subscribe and comment....^^

more suprises are coming soon.. ^^

oh,I almost forgot,I would like to thank a million thanks to royal swans store for making this awsome poster for my story. Thanks alot!!! ^