Am I an onion?

Am I an onion?(One-Shot)

534506_118039041687061_1313694596_n.jpg
 

''Hey Chan,Wanna hang out?'' Baekhyun poked Chanyeol on his arm,failing to tap his shoulder due to some height problems.

''Nah,I'm going with Kris to the mall,See you later!'' Chanyeol picked his bag up and went out of the class to wait for Kris.

Kris.Kris.Kris.Forever Kris.Have you ever wondered how much I want to hang out with you.Yeah,Park ing Chanyeol.Im jealous okay.

 

----
Baekhyun walked home all by his own,Chanyeol used to walk with him though,They're neighbours.Houses right beside another.They will always study together at each other's house,even spending the night over,too.

Neither did Chanyeol know that Baekhyun has a liking towards him.Yes,Byun Baekhyun,has a CRUSH on Park Chanyeol.


Baekhyun set his backpack down on his bed,lying down on the comfy giant matress,Thinking about what Chanyeol and Kris are doing now.
Probably laughing,smiling,feeding each other. ''Chanyeol,do you know how hurt am I?Crushing on an idiot that won't love me back.''
A tear drop escaped from his eyes and landed on his pillowcase.He carried on sobbing until he heard his phone ring.

''
Oh baby oetoriya oetoriya daridiridara du~ ''
(oh baby I’m a loner, I’m a loner. daridiridara du~ I’m a loner. I’m a loner. daridiridara du~)

He saw the caller-ID, Yeollie<3 
He hesitated for a moment,before bringing his thumb to tap the 'accept' option.
''Hello?'' Chanyeol's husky voice spoke in the other line.
''Hey...'' Baekhyun sniffed.
''Are you crying?'' Chanyeol inquired with a concerned tone.
''No...'' Baekhyun failed to lie when he just had to sniff again.
''Why are you crying?''
''Because I was cutting onions...'' Baekhyun lied.
''Is that really why you're crying?''
''Yeah....''
''Am I an onion?'' Chanyeol crooked his head.
''Yea-huh.Wait uhm,No,you're not...''

''Then why are you crying?Tell me what exactly happened.''
''You see,Chanyeol.I like you.Yes,I do like you.I have a crush on you.But you always spent time with Kris.I really hoped that you could even hold me for a moment.Yes,Im jealous of Kris.That's it.You idiot.Idiot!Idiot!''

 

''Listen,Baek,Kris and I,we're just friends.I went to the mall with him just now was to pick out what should Kris buy for Tao for their 2nd anniversary.Don't get us wrong.''

''I-I guess I really mistook that point...'' Baekhyun sniffed again.
''Baek,You know what,''
''What?''
''I like you.Since the day I met you,I knew that you're the one for me.That squishy,short boy that always try to fist fight me.''
''I-'' Baekhyun was cut-off by Chanyeol.
''I like you,Baekhyun,would you accept this onion?I'll only be your onion from now..''
''Baek,Hang on.''

Chanyeol walked towards his house's main door,twisted the door knob and walked towards Baekhyun's house.
He rang the doorbell,waiting for that particular someone to open the door.
Baekhyun heard the doorbell ringing,he sprinted to the doorway,had a deep-breath and opened the door,seeing the derp standing infront of him,smiling widely like always.
Chanyeol closed the gap between them and took Baekhyun into his embrace,snuggling his head into Baekhyun's hair,
''I like you.More than onions.''Baekhyun spoke.
''And I'll be your favorite onion.'' Chanyeol bent down and leaned in,pecking Baekhyun on his pink lips,staying there for a few seconds,then pulling away.

''Im still an onion,after all.'' Chanyeol grinned as Baekhyun tugged onto Chanyeol's shirt,being in his embrace once again.