A Waterboy's Duty (1)

Marry Me, Kyuhyun [ H I A T U S ]

 

A week after the sleepover…

 

“Sungmin!” I yelled.

.

.

.

He ignored me?

“Hey! Sungmin! ” As I shout his name, I try to follow Sungmin who is now running away.

.

.

.

FINALLY! I’ve managed to corner him in the library.

“Sungmin, are you still thinking about that?”

“I-I’m really embarrassed Kyu. “

“Oh. I wonder. Well stop thinking about that its okay! It’s all over!”

“But it’s”

“I said it’s over! Stop your ridiculousness! I said it’s over! Damn you’re annoying”

“Shhh!” The Librarian overheard us.

“Sorry” I apologized and whispered “”

After a couple of arguments with me, he finally woke up from his acts and starts to tease me again. As we were on our way to our class, an announcement came up through the speakers and the voice of the football team coach can be heard from it. I recognized his voice because of that one time we talked during the football team practiced and Sungmin and I were sitting beside him.

All members of the Football Team must go to the boys’ locker room immediately. I repeat ALL MEMBERS OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM MUST GO TO THE BOYS’ LOCKER ROOM RIGHT NOW!”

“Well I suppose Coach means just the ones who will play right Sungmin?”

“I REPEAT ALL MEMBERS! THAT MEANS SUNGMIN AND KYUHYUN YOU NEED TO GO TOO!”

“Did he just---” OMG Did Coach heard that? He must’ve heard my conversation with Sungmin. And that one time when I talked to myself in the mirror!

(FLASHBACK --- Kyuhyun found Victoria’s lipstick in his backpack)

I was rummaging my old backpack I took with me when I decided to live in the school’s dorms when I found Victoria’s lipstick. She must’ve left it when she visited here last year. Then all of a sudden I was wearing that lipstick. I looked up and saw myself in the mirror. Wow, I-I’m gorgeous. Oh My God Kyuhyun you’re so gay… then I….

“Well, look at you there. You’re a filthy girl aren’t you? Yes, you’re looking for a bad time that’s what you’re after. You dirty flirt! You want it so bad and you don’t care who you get it from because you have no self-respect and that gets you off, doesn’t it? Ruff!”

(END OF KYUHYUN’S GAYIEST FLASHBACK EVER)

“KYU! Let’s go! That must be really important!”

Sungmin grabbed my hand and looked at me, right in the eye. It’s like a romantic moment and he must’ve had felt it so removed it as fast as I could but Sungmin is like floating into some kind of galaxy. You can notice it from his eyes so I slapped him.

“Ouch! What did you do that for?” he groaned.

“Well if you don’t want a slap like that then don’t touch me like you’re my boyfriend dumb-”

“I-I wasn’t!” he blushed a little

“Well then, why are you blushing fool?”

“W-what? Stop teas---”

“Let’s go you said it might be really important”

I cut him off before he could finish explaining his attraction to me. Yuck Kyuhyun. You’re so conceited.

We were walking very slowly like we’re walking in the moon and it’s so funny because the whole football team are running like crazy towards the locker room. Some of them are shouting ‘WE’RE EXCUSED!’  At the middle of those crazy men is a calm guy and is walking very slowly like Sungmin and I. Wait he’s familiar… D-donghae?

“DONGHAE!”

He looked at me and ran towards me. ME. ME. ME. ME. Be jealous girlz.

“Oh hey Kyuhyun! How are you?” OH MY GO---

“I-I’m great! As always” I chuckled nervously. Sungmin nudged my arm and is smiling like a fool.

“This must be so important. Coach never shouted like that before” Donghae explained. He looks really good so I’m not quite listening to a thing coming out of his pretty mouth.

“O-oh great” I replied. OH. WHY DID I REPLIED OH GREAT?

Donghae just nods but his eyes looks like he got creeped out. “Well we gotta get going or else …”

“R-right” I’m still freaking stuttering. Sungmin, again, grabbed my hand and pulled me because my mind is still in the middle of confusion and self-hatred.

********************

“Umm.. Coach what’s happening?” Sungmin asked and sat beside him.

“I know this is a shocking announcement but

.

.

.

.

.

TOMORROW IS OUR FIRST GAME!”

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT” The whole room was shocked because they’re not really prepared especially those new recruits.

“BUT COACH!” Donghae complained

“I know Donghae, but we don’t have enough time to train the new recruits, so all of you will spend the whole day at the field and by whole day it means you’ll not sleep until you’re good enough.”

Sungmin whispered to Coach.

“Coach?”

“Yes Sungmin?”

“Is it uh like mandatory for Kyuhyun and I to go there? Because we have a.. b-big t-test in Asian Studies later.”

“Yes Sungmin and I’ve talked to everyone in the faculty about the kids in my team”

“Oh. Okay Coach”

Sungmin looked disappointed. He must’ve been rejected to something or just messing with. What did he talked about with Coach that made him look like that.

“Hey Sungmin what’d he say?”

“We need to go there too”

“It’s okay! Nothing to do all day”

“This is true” Sungmin smiled.

Coach stood from his chair and began to speak again. “And um. Guys one more thing.  All of you will sleep here tonight”

“What do you mean ‘sleep here’ Coach?” I asked.

 “Sleep here at school, Well we will stay at the field and” Coach took out many tents and sleeping bags. “Here, there should 3 per tent so pair up guys”

Sungmin and I looked at each other and he got the message and he immediately asked Donghae and he said yes! OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! This would be so exciting

We all proceeded to the field. “Sungmin, Kyuhyun!” Coach yelled. “I have jobs for you two. Buy as many water gallons as you can, here’s my keys” He handed us his car keys.

“Where’s the money?” Sungmin asked naughtily

“Oh I almost forgot, here!” He gave us 200 bucks.

“200? Really Coach? You expect us to buy as MANY water gallons as we can with this?” Sungmin complained with a cute British accent.

“I think it’s plenty enough” Coach smiled as he walked back to the middle of the field to guide the players.

We went to Coach’s car and something terrible happened.

 

To be continued in Chapter 8: A Waterboy's Duty (2)