Final

No Time For You

 

.....
 
You impatiently looked at the time on your phone. Your boyfriend was an hour late for the date he had promised you. You sighed in defeat "he's at one of his dance contest again" you guessed.
 
You sat on the bench and continued to wait. 10 minutes passed. 20 minutes passed. 30 minutes passed, yet he still haven't arrived. *Screw this* you angrily stood up and walked away. 
 
You tiredly walked along the quiet street as you hugged yourself. Winter was approaching but the air was already cold. You rubbed your arms to keep warm but failed since you're wearing a singlet. 
 
You puffed your cheeks as the thought of your boyfriend. Then out of nowhere an arm wrapped itself around your waist. "Baby..." the hot breath hit your ear and immediately, your knee weakened. 
 
But since you were still angry, you just shoved him away. "-----, I'm sorry. You should of been there! We won against Dahung dancers by miles" he smiled proudly. You turned to him with a fake smile. "good for you..." you mumbled.
 
"huh?" he looked at you as those words left your mouth. You looked straight into his eyes with tears blurring yours. "Jongup, I think...we should...break up..." your tears started falling. Jongup stood frozen on the spot.
 
You wiped the tears and walked away. Jongup snapped out of his daze and ran after you. "------! Wait!" he grabbed your arm and span you around. "W-why did you suddenly want to break up with me?" he panicked.
 
"I'm tired of this relationship..." you answered truly. " You don't seem to have any spare time for me..." you stated. Jongup was speechless. You bit your lower lip in frustration and ran away. 
 
----
 
Few days have passed yet, he hasn't been contact you. You stared at your iPhone laying on your bed and sighed for the umpteenth time that day. *Is he really giving us up?* you sadly thought.
 
Suddenly, your phone vibrated. Immediately you grabbed it with hope and looked at the name on the screen but heaved in defeat when you saw it was only your friend.  "------!! Aren't you coming to the Victory Dance Concert?" she asked. 
 
"No...I don't have any business there anymore..." you curled a fallen strand of hair behind your ear. "What? I know you and Jongup...um...kinda broke up...but you could at least come as a friend to support him." she suggested.
 
*should I?* you bit your inner cheek. "Man...can't believe you broke up with him. You guys dated for like what? Three months? You guys look so cute together" you could tell she was pouting. "Listen! I feel like it's one-sided love in our relationship. We only hugged and held hands. We didn't even have our first kiss yet..." you stated angrily.
 
Your friend huffed in defeat. "Well at least go with me, please?" she begged. You sighed and agreed.
 
An hour later, you and your friend arrived at the concert which was filled with millions of fans. "----, come over here..." your friend pulled you to the front of the stage. 
 
You couldn't help to take a  peek at the backstage area. There he was, dressed in tight jeans and a blue shirt you have bought him last month. He looked horrible, he wasn't smiling like before. He was emotionless and it look like he blank out a lot of times during their group conversation.
 
*What happened to him?* you worriedly thought. "Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the Victory Dance Concert! Yesterday's winner against the Dahung group will be performing today as a dance victory. Please welcome... B.A.P!!" the mc yelled. 
 
The crowd went crazy. The B.A.P boys went on stage and stood in their position. The music blasted through the speakers and the crowd screamed. The boys started dancing to their best song 'No Mercy'. 
 
Throughout the whole dance, your eyes only focused themselves on Jongup. He was like a dancing zombie. On his solo part, he made so many mistakes that even the crowd notice. "BOO!!" the crowd booed. 
 
You bit your inner cheek in empathy. "JONGUP! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING? I KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT!!" you yelled out loudly enough for him to hear. Jongup looked up and blinked. It seems like he just notice you were in the crowd. 
 
He stopped dancing and walked towards you. s continued dancing like nothing happened. You blinked continuously as he squadded down on the stage in front of you. "----, I'm only gonna say this once so listen carefully ok?" he spoke in a low voice.
 
You wordlessly nodded. "I've been thinking for these passed few days about what a jerk I was...and...I would like to say I'm sorry. I wasn't myself without you...you're my inspiration to dance. Dancing to me is just for fun but you....you are my world, my everything." he leaned in and looked right into your teary eyes. 
 
You were speechless. You couldn't describe the feeling your feeling right now. "Please? Come back to me, -----?" he asked, sincerely. You stood frozen on your spot. Though you didn't say anything, Jongup could see it in your eyes you said yes. He broke into a smile and swiftly grabbed you chin, leaning in as he whisper "I love you, baby" with that he kissed you in the lips.
 
The crowd loudly cheered from behind as the two of you broke away, smiling like idiots.
---------------------
Hope you enjoyed it :D
please enjoy, comment and subscribe!!!