Sister Bond

Missing Start

Jessica's POV

 

"Wow, SooYeon-ssi, you're so pretty. How old are you, by the way?" Mr. Kwon's fiancee asked me. 'I like her'

 

"Just got 19." she answered sweetly.

 

"Woah~ I am 2 years older than you!" Dara-ssi butted in. Ugh ! Why does her voice irritates me?! "Can I call you Sooyeon?"

 

"Ah.. Ah.. Ne.. Ne.. Ne.. Sooyeon.. Ne" I responded, in loss of words.

 

Dara suddenly hugged me. So tight. So tight that I feel something different. Something that I've always wanted to have..

 

"I've always wanted to have a sister. Thank you, you're here. I feel I can adjust in this place easier than I expected to. Thank you." Dara stated softly, then brushed my hair with her hands.. Woah.. I love having an Unni!!! I think Dara-ssi and I will be good friends. Or sisters. Hehe..

 

"I also want to have a sister, Dara unni." she spoke smiling ear-to-ear.

 

End POV

 

  When the two release in their hug, they noticed that the rest of the people in the house were at the kitchen about to eat. Both of them turned their head around then chuckled. Hand in hand, they joined the others.

 

  Jiyong looked at Jessica and Dara. He was in shock of what he saw. 'Just a while ago, Jessica seems to be irritated at her, but now, wow!!! Girls do are unpredictable!'

 

The girls sat beside each other, facing Jiyong who has an unpainted look on his face. 


 


--A/N--

Sorry for being on hiatus.. I was grounded :(( But here, a very short update. Sorry again, I forgot my plot