Welcome ... No?

Missing Start

After Jessica left.

 

'Tss. As if I care?! ha~ wonder who SHE is..' Jiyong thought..

 

He can't concentrate on what he is doing, still because of Jessica's news. His feelings was on rally, he does not even know why. Suddenly,

 

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!! MICHIGETDA ~!" He shouted holding his hair.

 

"Wae? Wae? Wae?" his father suddenly entered his room upon hearing his loud voice.

 

"Aish, when will they arrive?" he asked annoyingly.

 

"Ah.. Next week..." his father answered then he sighed.

 

"I think?" his father added.

 

" What?!" Jiyong yelled, once again.

 

"why are you so annoyed,son?" Mr. Kwon asked calmly.

 

"It's just... There's this weird emotion that I am feeling." he responded with guilt.

 

"Ah. keurae? Shall I call Jessie?" then tapped his son's head.

 

"Sure. Sure." he whispered.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Auntie, I'm done packing. Can I bid my bbyong-bbyong to Donghae?!" she shouted towards the kitchen where her aunt was.

 

"Sure, dear. We'll be leaving afterwards. Be careful!!" she shouted back.

 

"NE!!!" then she dashed out of the house then got her bike and went directly to her friend's house.

 

"Lee Dong Hae!!!!!!" she happily exclaimed..

 

"What is it?!" he asked..

 

"We'll be going to America later at... hmmm.. 5PM!" she excitedly told to her best friend..

 

"Ah.. Yeah.. i forgot.." he sadly responded.

 

"Don't be sad! You know that I'll be back. I just have to be there since my aunt is there. Also, I want to finish my college degree there, so, don't worry, Hae. Arasso?" she said seriously then grinned.

 

"Arasso..." donghae answared in a lazy tone..

 

"HAHA.. You can apply for an exchange student there, though!" she told him which make Donghae's eyes have LIGHT BULBS in his eyes.

 

"YEAH!!! RIGHt! RIGHT! HA. HA . HA!" he suddenly exclaimed, looking crazy!!!

 

"Take care my friend. Wait for me there!" he added then patted here head.

 

"Sure, take care, I'll wait. I'll leave now." she waved then went home.

 

'ha~ I can't wait for months just to see you, my friend, my love' Donghae said on his thought while following the path of Dara with his eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 15 hours, Jessica is still on Jiyong's house nagging and advicing and anything to his lifeless, handsome oppa. She keeps on talking which made Jiyong really annoyed.

 

"Yah, Jung Soo Yeon. Stop!!! Aish! Why are you like this?! At school you're so icy yet when there's only the two of us, you're like this? Huh?" He stood up out of his emotions.

 

The younger girl sighed and spoke, "I also don't know. Hmm? Why, Jessica? Why?"

 

"Aish! Get out ! NOW !" he demanded loudly.

 

"A-" Jessica was about to answer when someone spoke.

 

"STOP YELLING! My fiancee has arrived. Please show some respect, especially you." Jiyong's father pointed to Jiyong.

 

"Th- They.. They are here? Already?" the two spoke out in chorus, then followed the man who just yelled at them.

 

While walking down to the living room, the two exchanged glances like speaking and saying, 'Otteokhae?' 'Mianhae' 'Hwaiting'

 

When they reach the last step, they took a look at the 2 figures, the two bowed to Mr. Kwon's fiancee, then rose their heads and look at the other girl which surprised the both of them, especially Jiyong.

 

'I thought I'll have an EXTRAVAGANT unni! I had my expectations so high. Tss.' Jessica said then rolled her eyes.

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Jung Soo Yeon imnida. Nuguseyo?" she asked half-heartedly to the girl she calls UNNI.

 

"Oh. Anyeong haseyo, Park Dara indeyo. Nice to meet you, Soo Yeon-ssi. You?" she smiled then turned her look to the frozen Jiyong.

 

"Me? Me?" Jiyong pointed to himself.

 

"yeah." Dara answered then chuckled.

 

'Aish,she forgot me?! Yeah right?! Whatta friend! Tss.' Jiyong said irritatedly to himself. He was about to speak when Jessica interrupted.

 

"GD! GD's his name. Short for G-Dragon." she blurted in English.

 

"Ooh. Cool name, GD-ssi." she smiled which made Jessica ang Jiyong irritated more than ever.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

 

'What's with this girl? He made the cool Jiyong nervous? Oh my gosh. The nerve! I don't like her~ I totally won't like her.! AISh! Iam now eating all the words I told Jiyong oppa!'

 

Jiyong/GD's POV

 

'WOW! This really did forget me! Aish, what are friends for?! AISH! Thank you for that catch, Jessica. You did well today! I'll give you a treat for that.'

 

Dara's POV

 

'There's something with this Sooyeon-girl, she'll be a nice dongsaeng for me ! KYAA~ But, this GD guy seems to be... hmm? what's the word? ICY?! aish, shrug it off , Dara! WELCOME TO AMERICA! hihi'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this update fine? :)

 

I am quite in the mood since my emotions are mixed, but sadness is on the top.

 

HEECHUL OPPA! I'll miss you! I'll wait ! I PROM15E!!! I do 13ELIEVE! <3