::chapter two:: uncles and happy birthday

[TETRAOLOGY] Famous Married Couples

::chapter two:: uncles and happy birthday

Lauren and Leo woke up due to a certain loud crash from the kitchen. They both rubbed their eyes at the same time.

When they opened their eyes at the same time, blinking them, they looked up and saw five four girls sitting in front of them.

Before they could shout out "2NE1 aunties", they made a "Shh" guesture. CL carried Leo up while Bom carried Lauren up. They headed upstairs.

Gabbie who was still sleeping soundly was carried up by Jiyong gently making sure that she won't wake up. He carried her up to their room and laid her down gently and tucked her in. Unknowingly a smile was on her face making Jiyong chuckle.

"Cute." Jiyong whispers as he places a peck on her cheek.

"Sleep well baby."

A smile crept up Gabbies face as she snuggles into her plush toy more.

 

Two hours later, all the preparations were all finished. The living room decorated and the dining table filled with delicious foods. Gabbie woke up a few minutes later, finding her two childrens standing beside her bed grinning.

"Did you have a nice sleep mum?" Lauren asked cutely.

Gabbie smiled. "Yes I did."

"Mum should wash up." Leo said excitedly

Gabbie tilted her head to the side but nonetheless went to wash up.

"Is appa home yet?" Gabbie asked as she carried Lauren up.

Lauren giggled. "I don't know~"

"Come on mum." Leo pulled her hand and urged her to come downstairs.

Gabbie followed her son down to the living room, but no lights was . She let Lauren down and as soon as she came into the living room, the lights switched on as party poppers were popped along with a birthday song.

"Happy birthday to Gabbie~ happy birthday to you~" They all chorused

Jiyong came out of the kitchen with the birthday cake in his hands with a big smile.

"Happy birthday baby~" Jiyong cooed with a wink.

Gabbie smiled and blew out the candles after making a wish. They all cheered and clapped. Lauren and Leo had gone into the living room to play with their Big Bang uncles, while 2NE1... was devouring the foods placed on the table. Gabbie chuckled and went to the balcony. Jiyong joined and hugged her from behind.

"Thanks for the surprise birthday party oppa." Gabbie said softly, enjoying the wind wind.

"Glad you liked it." Jiyong kissed Gabbie on the cheeks.

"EWW! NO PDA HERE! THERE ARE KIDS!!" Seungri hollered as he covered Lauren's eyes.