First Kiss.

First Kiss

"INFINITE! INFINITE! INFINITE!"

You were shouting along with the crowd of Inspirits waiting for INFINITE to come out on stage. You've never been to an Infinite fanmeet, fansign, or let alone a concert, but you're a true blue Infinite fan. You grinned as their music started playing, the lights went on. And there they were, Infinite, the love of your life. Or shall I say, L + others. You love Infinite, but L is your ultimate bias. Your heart started to beat really fast as the members went out on stage one by one, each having a different and awesome entrance.

You felt your heart stop beating the moment you saw your ultimate bias. L.

 

The entire time they were performing, your jaws are dropped, eyes are wide opened. You stood still and kept your eyes glued to L. Every move, every step, you felt like dying just being able to watch him.

 

The cheering crowd snapped you out of your thoughts. 

"ANNYEONG HASEYO! INFINITE-IMNIDA!" the fans' screamed even louder. you just grinned and squealed inside.

All 7 of them waved at the fans. Nam Woohyun, as usual, threw hearts at the fans that either killed them or disgusted them. But it was more on the killing side. (a/n: dont get me wrong, i love Woohyun ♥ *sends you namhearts* lol~) Sunggyu smiled warmly and waved at the fans, as well as Hoya. Dongwoo and Sungyeol were playing around, as Sungjong laughed with them. L was just standing still, and smiling sweetly. It literally melted your heart, just that simple smile. 

The MC came to the stage and greeted the crowd. 

"Are you all enjoying the concert?" the fans all chorused a YES.

the MC chuckled, and so did the Infinite members. "We all have a surprise for you. The members will pick 7 lucky fans and invite them here on stage for a special surprise." the crowd went wild. but you were too suprised to react. it's your first time to attend a concert and the possibility of you meeting the members face to face is high.

you grinned and closed your eyes, hoping to be picked by them.

it became much more noisy, fans crying, screaming and some cursing. the MC instructed everyone to stuck their hand out as far as they can, and the member will hold your hand if they pick you.

you tip-toed and stretched your arms as far as you can, hoping that your hand will send off a different feeling to a member and hopefully pick you as one of the 7 lucky fans.

 

you heard the people around you shout some awws and oohs. some were giggling and squealing in delight. you sighed and frowned a little. someone must've been picked already. then you heard someone chuckle. you frowned even more. then you suddenly felt some one take off your personalized L headband. you opened your eyes and found a very good-looking man in front of you. you gulped and blinked. he chuckled once more and held your hand.

the next thing you knew, you were standing on stage beside the member who picked you. L. he smiled at you warmly when you looked at him. when you didn't respond, he chuckled and patted your head. you jumped a little and it made him chuckle louder. you pouted at him and fiddled with your fingers.

"Are you nervous?" he asked you, his face full of amusement. you nodded slowly, trying your best to hide your already red face.

"I'm L." he held his hand out to you, and you hesitantly shook it, earning some screams from the crowd.

the MC opened a box of Pocky and gave the members a piece each. you frowned and sighed. L looked at you and frowned when he saw you.

Woohyun and his partner started the game. followed by Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Sunggyu and Hoya. while Sungjong and his partner are getting ready for the game, you were standing frozen at your spot. L noticed your uneasiness and poked your cheeks. you quickly turned to him. he frowned and asked if you're alright. you sighed and nodded really slowly. he looked at you for a while, then turned to Sungjong who just finished eating the Pocky stick with his partner.

the MC walked beside you and also noticed your uneasiness. "Looks like this fan is getting nervous! You'll be getting a chance to kiss our very own L!" the fans shouted and screamed. you closed your eyes and sighed.

he lowered his microphone and walked closer to you. L did the same and looked at your face. "Is there something wrong? Are you sick?" the mc asked as you shook your head. you looked at L who's staring at you, concern clearly painted on his face.

"The truth is..," the mc nodded for you to continue, "I haven't had my first kiss yet. And I might sound crazy, but.. I want to save it for a special person." his eyebrows met and gave you a confused look. 

"No offense to the other people, but my first kiss is like.. i want to keep it sacred. I want to give it to the person who will marry me. I want to give it to only him." L's lips slowly curved into a smile. 

"But you're a fan of L, right?" you smiled and nodded. well, everything you wore that day practically screamed of L. from the shirt you were wearing to the personalized headband of yours that was on L's head. "I'm sorry."

"You should play the game though. But we won't force you to finish the whole Pocky stick." you smiled and nodded. L, who haven't had his first kiss as well, smiled at you. (a/n: MyungYeol doesn't count,, right? hahaha)

 

You sighed as you placed the stick on your mouth. you closed your eyes and L grinned. he bit half of the stick carefully and pulled away. he held a finger to his mouth telling everyone to keep quiet. your eyes were still closed, and you were frowning from time to time, wondering why L is taking so long.

you opened your eyes widely when you felt something on your forehead. you dropped the pocky stick from your mouth and gasped a little. L pulled away and smiled at you. you blinked at him, and he chuckled as he pinched your nose. he leaned in closer and whispered something to you.

"You're so cute.. I'm Myungsoo. What's your name?" 

you stuttered while you gave your name to him. after the game, everyone, including the Infinite members were ushered to the back.

when you were about to go, you remembered your precious headband. as much as you wanted to give it to L, you poured your heart out making it. and now that he wore it, you wanted to keep it more.

when you asked for it, he gave you their album instead of the headband. he smiled widely at you before you were escorted back to your seat. 

 

 

you felt exhausted when you arrived at home. remembering the headband, you frowned. you grabbed your bag and took the album he gave you. on a page, written was a phone number and a message from L.

you grinned as you read the letter.

 

 

Hi. I'm Kim Myungsoo.

010-****-****

I'll return the headband if you meet me. 

 

 

 

And I would gladly wait for 10 years or so to get your first kiss. And to give you yours. ^^

 

 

~~~~

 

10 years later...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So what happened?" your friends asked you as you gathered in a cafe for a get-together. you smiled at them as you tell them your story. they all squealed when they saw someone enter the cafe. you looked up and saw Myungsoo walking towards you. you waved at him and he waved back.

he sat beside you and gave you a peck. "I'll be taking my wife away now, if you don't mind." they chuckled and shook their heads. you grinned and waved at them.

"What were you doing?" Myungsoo asked as he laced his fingers with yours.
"Oh. They asked me how we met. So I told them everything."

he nodded and smiled. "Like how I was your first kiss?" he smirked and gave you another peck in the lips. you blushed and burrowed your face on his shoulders. he grinned and walked very proudly.

he was your first kiss. you were his first kiss as well. and here you are, happily married to each other.. ♥