Chapter 1: Start Of School PART 1

Be My Girl, My One And Only Girl [HIATUS]

Books, check. Notebooks, check. Wait. Why do I need a book and a notebook? It's the first day of school! Pfft, silly me. I took out the books and notebooks out of my bag. I don't even know why I'm so excited for the first day of school! Maybe, because I'm a nerd. That's what everyone in school says.

I zipped my bag close and swung it at my back. I looked at myself in front of my mirror and grabbed the glasses underneath it. I wore the glasses before mumbling,
"Ready for school." with a small smile, knowing that some of the pupils will bully me in school. Typical nerds life.

I headed downstairs only to find my brother asleep on the couch with the TV still . I chuckled at his position before grabbing the remote and turning the TV off. I chuckled once again and headed to the dining room.

"Good morning mum." I kissed my mom's cheek who was eating her breakfast. I turned to dad who was reading a newspaper whilst drinking his coffee.

"Good morning dad." I kissed his forehead.

"Good morning hun/sweetie." They both said in unison.

I sat down on one of the chairs, beside my dad, and placed milk and kokocrunch in my bowl.

"You're up early dear. Why's that?" Mum asked curiously looking at me. I was about to reply when dad cut me off.

"Because she wants to meet her boyfriend this early." He teased.

"Daaaaad." I whined. He laughed at me and patted my back.

"Now, now sweetie. No need to be secretive about it." He teased me again. I blushed.

"Dad. No." I groaned and looked at mum who was laughing as well. 

"Mom. Tell dad it's not true." I pleaded.

"Sorry hun, but it might be true." She winked at me. I swear I'm gonna get revenge later.

Why do they keep on teasing me? If they were a strict or a normal mum and dad, they would be like 'No boyfriend before graduation.' or like, 'Studies first before those love stuffs.' But, they're not. It may be fun having parents like that, but, tbh, it's kinda' annoying. 

I decided to ignore their laughs and quietly ate my breakfast.

After eating my cereal, I brushed my teeth and then bid goodbye to my parents. I, then, headed to school. When I was halfway far to the school , I bumped into someone. I made an 'oof' sound.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" A familiar voice rang in my ear.

I looked up and was shocked by what I saw.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Crappy start, huh? Psh. I at this. :(

Anyway, I know it's a short update.. and I'm sorry. I easily
run out of ideas and stuffs, that's why. I HAVE AN EMPTY
BRAIN! No, wait. It's already full, so, stuffs can't be put in
my brain anymore. 

Enough with that.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it's short. And 
guess who the person whom she bumped into is. ;D 

 

Love,
DearAngel x