Special Characters

ice ❅ — sm entertaiment's new girl group | starting!

Name : Lee Hyun Mi "Hyunmi" 

Age : 27 years old

Job : Ice's Manager 

Story : She's Lee Soo Man or the CEO of SM Entertaiment's favourite, because she's the ideal of Soo Man want. A tsundere but very independent. She's a pro model and often acting in many China dramas. She lives in China until her sister suggested her to Sooman. Sooman then asked her to be a manager, and she accepted it. She lives her job in China and trained to be Ice's Manager.

Facts : She's Hyun Rin and Hyun Woo's older sister. So, Lee Family contains Hyun Woo as the youngest, Hyun Rin as Hyunwoo's older sister, and Hyun Ra as the oldest. But, their parents already deceased a long ago because of a car crash accident. She had a crush with Chanyeol from EXO.

 

 

Name : Chang Bo Mi "Bee"

Age : 28 years old

Job : Ice's Vocal Tainer

Story : She's a Korean-Chinese, but she grew up in Los Angeles, California. She have a very beautiful voice that's everyone craving for. She went to Korea in her 25 years old because she  studied in one of Korea's music college. But then, her friends in college that's one of SM's staff asked her to became a vocal trainer, because she thought she'll be good to be a trainer. She give a try and she accepted.

Facts : She loves to singing so much, she will be crazy if she didn't do it in a day. The most Ice member she close with is Jordyn, because she loves Jordyn's voice that's very beautiful too.

 

Name : Jing Wu "Sky"

Age : 27 years old

Job : Ice's Dance Trainer

Story : Cute. Hyper. Childish. Happy. Energetic. Pretty. Bubbly. Dancing Machine. Those words are how to describe her, Jing Wu, or usually called Sky. She loves to dance very much, because of her moter who's a ballerina and her father who's a choreographer. Being a dancers' child, she lloves dance. Her brother who's a rapper in a SM rookie group 'EXO' sugegsted her to Soo Man. Soo Man saw Sky's talents and accepted her to be a dance trainer. She's a Korean-Chinese.

Facts : She's Kris' older sister. She loves to dance with Zui and Rin, they usually looked dance together. Maybe she's a hyper and cute woman, but she's a very serious person while training dance. She hates how Kris can dance.

 

Name : Hwang Yoon Ji "Yoonji"

Age : 28 years old

Job : Ice's Rap Trainer

Story : Unlike her looking that's gorgeous and sweet, she's very cold like Rin. She had a deep and husky voice that's made for a rapper. Yoonji's rap is like god-knows-how-perfect-it's. She started loves rap since she saw a female rapper in a cafe she attended. Then, her sister in SNSD forced her to became a rap trainer. She give a try and she accepted to became a rap trainer in SM Entertaiment. She's a Korean-American like Tiffany.

Facts : She's SNSD Tiffany's older sister. They always mistaken as a twins because their looking is look-alike. She loves to rap with Rin so much, because Rin's rap almost like her, a perfect and fast rap. She trained Han Rin too though.

 

Name : Jung Young Il "Young"

Age : 29 years old

Job : Ice's Coordi

Story : She was a designer in English's famous magazines like Vogue, etc. She loves to designs very much because she loves to drawing beautiful clothes since her 6 years old. She lives in London until she must went to Koreato designed clothes in Vogue Korea. She designed in Vogue Korea but then a SM staff saw her dresses. The staff loves it so mcuh so the staff offered her. She thought for a while, and then she wanted it. She accepted, although she stopped designed in London.

Facts : She's a famous designer until now in London. She likes to designed clothes with cool styles, she felt that she loves to be a coordi in Ice because Ice's concept is like what she want, cool and badass.

 

Name : Park Mei Xing "Stella"

Age : 28 years old

Job : Ice's Hair Stylist

Story : She have a salon named 'Stella' that's very booming in both Asia and Europe. The salon is very famous because of the pro hair stylists. She lives in Korea, because her first salon is in Korea. Then, a SM trainee cut hair in the salon. The trainee seemed loves her hair so she asked the Stella's staff that she wanted to met their boss. The trainee met Stella and asked her to became a hair stylist. Stella accepted it and became Ice's hair stylist.

Facts : Stella became best-friend with Mihyeon and Mia in the first meeting with them. They became so close because they helped her while she asked them anything about SM. She loves to hair stylist-ing Ice members' hair.

 

Name : Kim Seuk Hye "Joo"

Age : 29 years old

Job : Ice's Make-Up Stylist

Story : Being an ulzzang and model she is, she must do make-ups. She learned how to make-up and she became loves it. She loves to make-up people. She build a make-up shop named 'Joo-ah'. When she's 27 years old, SNSD members visited he rmake-up shop and they amazed by Joo's skill. They asked her to be make-up stylist in SM and accepted it.

Facts : She's an ex-make up stylist of SNSD, and then she moved to Ice. She loves to make-up all the members because she thought that all of their face are beautiful and pretty.

 


 

Annyeong! c:

Sorry for the delay, I'm busy ><

Btw, today is BoA's birthday! I'm so happy! c;

Bye! I'll updates as fast as I can ^^