Application Form; Character Persona; Positions

ice ❅ — sm entertaiment's new girl group | starting!

the form;

the blog form source code 

 positions;

Leader | Vocalist | Sub-Lyricist — 22 years old

Main Vocalist | Lyricist — 21 years old

Main Rapper | Face/Visual | Dancer  20 years old

Main Dancer — 20 years old

Maknae | Rapper  — 18 years old

 

character persona;

 

 

The Smile Caring Princess;

She loves to smiles very much. She also loves girly things. But, she also love boyish and cool style sometimes, because the concept of 'Ice' is like that. She's the second mood-maker. She's happy to live her own life, her motto is 'Life is only once, so pretend that life is more precious than a tons of gold.' She's the second most beautiful in Ice. She loves purple colour.

Taken by Position;

Main Vocalist | Lyricist

 

 

The Happy Virus;

She's the best mood-maker ever and the first mood-maker in Ice. She loves to made people laugh and happy, although the people are very rare to do it. She also loves girly things, but she didn't like boyish style. She loves cool style, though. Cool style is one of her favourite. She also loves food like hell. She loves light salmon colour.

Taken by Position;

Maknae | Rapper

 

 

 

The Talented Calm One;

She is very talented in her specialities, examples; she's the queen in singing because her persona is Vocalist, etc. She loves girly style and boyish or cool style in the same time. She's a calm person, but she isn't cold and quiet girl out there. She still smiles and laugh, though. She loves orange colour.

Taken by Position;

Main Dancer

 

 

 

The Caring Mother;

She's very, very caring towards the Ice members. She always taught them what to do, or said something to them. She loves cool style, she didn't like girly stle very much, but she still like it. She's also loves to smile, she sometimes made people laugh and smiles like her too. She's like a mother, because she's the queen in doing house work. She also love composing some lyrics ut there. She loves red colour.

Taken by Position;

Leader | Vocalist | Sub-Lyricist

 

 

 

The Charismatic Ice Queen;

She's the most calmest, quietest, and coldest girl. She didn't like to talk very much, because for her it's nonsense. Her motto is 'I don't want to talking to much just for talking nonsense.' She's also the most charismatic onstage because she loves boyish or cool style very much, she hates girly style very much. She rarely smile and laugh. She's the most beatiful in Ice, she has an ideal body and face that envy all girls out there. She loves light blue so much.

Taken by Position;

Main Rapper | Face/Visual | Dancer