1

Separated [ONE SHOT]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Girl I know we had some good times

It's sad but now we gotta say goodbye

Boy you know I love you, I can't deny

I can't say we didn't try to make it work for you and I

I know it hurts so much but it's best for us

Somewhere along this windy road we lost the trust

So I'll walk away so you don't have to see me cry

It's killing me so, why don't you go

Separated – Usher

 

 

“LEAVE!!” her shrill scream echoing inside the room. Now they’re standing face to face in the middle of their trashed out apartment. “Just leave me alone Jiyong.” she said again but now in a cold tone.

“Can you please listen to me first?” Jiyong yelled in a frustration as he racked his messy blue blond hair. He just back from Taiwan after his concert but when he got home, he was welcomed by her shouting as she trashed their room.

“I had enough of it! And I’m ing tired with all your excuse!!” Dara shouted back.

“Do you think I’m not tired explaining?!” he countered her and it makes Dara stopped on her track. She turned her body to face him, her eyes were red and puffy and he hates the sight of her like this. He sighed. “Dara, do you realize it, that we’re fighting over the same things? Don’t you feel tired?” he asked her softly this time, hoping that she will understand he mean.

She just stands there looking at him with deadpan eyes, he can’t read what’s running in her mind now, but the next thing she said seems like a bomb for him. “Then why didn’t you break up with me?”

“Whoa! Where did that come from?” Jiyong said in a shock. “I didn’t meant that Dara.” he said as he running towards her, but she just raised her hand to signaling him to don’t go near her.

“Just break up with me Ji.” She whispered as she wiped her tears and sit on the edge of their bed.

“Dara.” He whispered breathlessly, froze on his spot. “I’ve never mea….

“Like you said, you’re tired so do I. I just can’t handle this anymore.” She cuts him as she shook her head. Tears keep falling from her eyes; she just let it fall without bothering to wipe it. “You said you’re tired to explaining but yet you keep doing it. You know that I can’t bear to hear the man that I loved link with other woman, but yet you’re still doing it. You know that I had those insecurities Jiyong but yet you keep repeated the same thing over and over. What do you expect me to do here Jiyong? My heart was not made by steel and I’m not a wonder woman that can ease every pain you’ve caused Jiyong.” She said silently.

They had it again, the same fight, the same reason with the same wom

Please log in to read the full chapter