Introduction

Friends Without Benefits

 

"This one will work. I'm very sure of it"

 

Dujun looked over his shoulder and chuckled. It was his colleague's third attempt of the day to find a date on the internet. The idea was kind of funny to him, who thought soulmate isn't something you could just google it. He continued with his typing, but he was stopped, again, with the complains his colleague was given.

 

"WHAT? ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME? GOD! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?"

 

"I think you just need to take it a little bit easier, you know?" Dujun reasoned, as he turned to face the grumpy guy behind him. Actually, it's pretty disturbing for him trying to work while all this man did was cursing and over women and how stupid the website is, but still, continued to use it over and over again. But Dujun was not the type who'd yell at his neighbor, so he took it in as the kind of relaxtion and eventually dealt with it.

 

"Dujun-sshi, you know how long I've been searching this thing - you also know how seriously I take it! And look what this woman has to say, 'I'm looking for a friend.' REALLY? I mean --"

 

"Wait up. Maybe she wants to take thing slow."

 

"That's exactly what I thought! But then this, 'I mean it. I'm already with someone.'" He cursed a few more words under his breath before he got up and left to find something to 'eat and calm himself down'. Dujun was, on the other hand, sitting at the same spot but this time he was starring at another computer. His colleague's. He scanned over the name of the website and the user then quickly turned back to his computer. A few seconds later he got himself an account on the website. Without any hestitation, he searched the certain name and when he found her, he clicked on it. The conversation box popped up and Dujun was typing.