SPAO's Royal Couple

SPAO's Royal Couple (One shot)

SPAO’s Royal Couple.

“Manager oppa, What’s our schedule for today?” the beautiful girls of SNSD asked as they were all gathered on the living room.

“Umm…Radio star – Taetiseo then the rest is nothing.” The girls eye brows crooked.

“Huh? Don’t we have SPAO shooting today?” Hyoyeon shot her head up asking their manager.

“Oh I forgot about that thing, starting from now you guys are going to be replaced by F(x) as models.”

“What?!” The girls couldn’t believe what they heard. All were sad except for Yoona. She was all-smiling happily perhaps for one reason; she wouldn’t see and be partnered with her enemy CHOI SIWON who would always troll her and make her mad.

“I need to go now. Taetiseo – 4pm” They nodded and as the manager went out the girls sighed heavily.

“Finally!” Yoona shouted with a big grin on her face. “It’s so good today. I’m freee….” She continued to sing joyfully but the fact that there was some pain in her chest she couldn’t understand.

“Uh-huh. As if you really wanted this to happen. You will never be with Siwon again.” Yoona looked at Sooyoung.

“Unnie. Isn’t it beautiful? I will never be partnered with that guy again and I’ve been suffering for months okay.”

“Whatever. You just like him admit it.”

“Aniyoo…I don’t like him and I will never like him.” Yoona crossed her arms proudly as her unnies were starting to giggling. “I hate him to death!” Yoona said while pouting.

__________________________________________________________________

The boys of Super Junior were waiting for their partners to arrive at the set.

Siwon’s POV

Ohh…I will get to see my Yoona.  The woman I love. She’s my partner in this photoshoot. We’re a couple here and some people say we look good together. I’m glad to hear that.  My way of showing my love to her is by teasing her. Where is she? Why isn’t she coming?

Then suddenly we heard footsteps coming and my heart was racing but then suddenly I was disappointed because it was F(x) (?) who came.

Huh? Why F(x)? Isn’t it supposed to be SNSD?

“Starting from now on! Your partners will be F(x)!” Super Junior members  just smiled but you can see the sadness in their eyes.

Why did they change our partners? I will never get to have moments with Yoona. This is so disappointing.

“Let’s start the photoshoot! Siwon and Victoria you’re up!” I couldn’t smile properly because it wasn’t Yoona on my side. I just imagined it was her and I finished it good.

__________________________________________________________________

The next day,

It was time for our concert in China. All SM artists were on stage. We were all interacting, dancing and singing to their songs. I tried to approach Yoona but every time I come close to her, she would ignore me and walk away.

Why is she like that? I have to find out.

After the concert, I quickly pulled Yoona on the backstage. She was trying to get away but I quickly dragged her to an empty room. I closed the door and opened the lights.

 “Hey! What are you doing?!”

“Why are you avoiding me?”

“I’m not we’re just not really close.” I’m hurt after hearing that.

“What? We’re partners right.”

“Huh? Just in front of the camera but off cam we’re enemies.”

“What?”

“Ohh don’t be so innocent. You’re the first one that started to tease me and troll me. Don’t you know sometimes you’re words hurt me?” Tears were falling from her eyes.

“I didn’t know that. I’m sorry. I should have watched my words.”

End of Siwon’s POV

“You’re sorry can’t change that.” Yoona walked towards the door but Siwon blocked her and pinned her towards the wall. Without saying anything, he pressed her lips against hers. She tried to push him away but every time she would try, he would deepen the kiss.  She just closed her eyes and let him continue what he was doing. As they parted for air, he looked at her eyes. “Please…just stay away from me.” She said and pushed him away. She tried to open the door but it can’t be.  “Siwon. The door won’t open.”

“What?!” He kicked the door with all his might but still it won’t open. He tried to get some signal but there was nothing. “Damn it! We’re stuck.”

 “It was your fault anyway. Get us out of here. I don’t wanna be with you.” He frowned secretly. It hurt him a lot. He sat on the corner and looked at the moon.

“Why on earth you would be doing this to me?” he whispered as tears escaped his eyes. He quickly wiped it. Never has been on this world that He felt so rejected just now.

“Tsk. No signal!” Yoona shouted angrily and sat across him on the other side of the room. She can see him cry. It was the first time. “Why is he like that?” she said to herself. He sniffed and leaned on the wall closing his eyes.

“I’m going to sleep. Just wake me up when somebody is already there.” She just nodded.

 “What’s happening to him?” She murmured. “Are you okay?” he just nodded and soon he dozed off.

Yoona heard some noises and she was starting to be scared. She stood up and sat close to Siwon. The noises continued.

“Ahh…” she was shocked by the next sound and woke Siwon up.

“What happened?” She moved closer to Siwon but Siwon moved away from her.

“I’m scared.”

“Do you want to stay there and I’ll stay across You?”

“Aniyo. Just stay beside me please.”

“I thought you wanted to be far from me.”

“Please oppa. Just this time.” He continued to sit by her side and secretly smile. She moved closer to him.

“I’m sorry.”

“hmm…”

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t have gone far.”

“It’s fine. I’m sorry for saying hurtful words to you.”

“Do you wanna know why I like to tease you?” She looked at him. He was ready to confess to her. “It’s because I love you. I didn’t know you were hurt by my words. I’m sorry.”

“What? You love me?”

“I do. A lot. I love you.”

“I…I didn’t expect you to feel that way.” Yoona answered him feeling her heart started to beat fast.

“And I don’t expect you to feel the same way.” He moved his face to the other side but then suddenly he felt her hand touch his face to look at her.

“Hey…” She looked at him lovingly and he did the same.  “Hmm…I-”

“Yoona. Don’t force yourself.”

“Shh…Siwon. Let me finish.” Siwon pouted and closed his ears.

“Aniyo. I accept my defeat.”

“Oppa…don’t be childish listen to me.” Siwon stared at her.

 “huh?”

“I may hate you that time but I wasn’t aware of my feelings. I didn’t know I started to develop some for you. Until the day they told me about that SPAO thing.”

“What?” Siwon had a smirk playing upon his lips. Yoona was smiling.

“I’m going to sleep.” Yoona laid her head on Siwon’s shoulder. “Good Night” He kissed her forehead. She giggled.

________________________________________________________________

The next thing, they knew it was morning and SM family surrounded them having big grins on their faces.

“What?” Yoona looked at Siwon.

“Uh-huh! Stand up right there and we have a lot to talk about.” Taeyeon told Yoona.

“You too Mr.Choi!” Leeteuk said and smirked at him.

__________________________________________________________________

“I thought you hated him.”

“You thought wrong. I love him.”

“What?! Last week you told us you will never like him and now you are saying you’re in love with him! You’re insane!”

“That’s the power of love unnies”

“Can’t believe it Yoongie? Finally you’ve realized it.”

“Realized what?”

“Siwon loves You so much. You two are perfect for each other. We are happy for you.” They all group-hugged.

__________________________________________________________________

“You confessed? What did she say?” The SJ members sat beside Siwon.

“Hmm…She likes me too…” the boys of SJ had gone crazy.

“Hyung. You’re so lucky!”

“Congratulationsss…and celebrations….congratulations” The whole group sang and hugged one another.

__________________________________________________________________

One week later…

Manager Hyung: Boys you will have the SPAO event today right?

SJ: Yes Hyung.

Manager Hyung: It’s at 4pm.

They nodded and prepared. They went to the event. There were many fans. They didn’t know that this was a live photoshoot. F(x) already arrived then soon TVXQ and SHINee arrived too.  Soon, Boa, EXO and the rest of SMtown arrived. The boys crooked their eyebrows. They were all puzzled. And the last one to come are SNSD members.

“Let’s start the photoshoot. First, The-” the photographer was cut by the loud voice coming from the back. “Hey aren’t you guys going to wait for us?”

“Omo HANGENG/JAEJOONG/YOOCHUN/JUNSU/KIBUM/HEECHUL!” They all rushed to them and hugged them tightly.

“My goodness we missed you!” The fans were cheering.

“Jae…” Boa hugged Jaejoong.

“It’s been a long time.” He hugged her tightly. “I’ve missed you.”

“I missed you too…”

“Oppa!” Tiffany rushed to Hankyung.

“Fany!” He hugged her and tightly and gave her forehead a kiss.

“Yah! It’s so long!”

“I’m here.” Tiffany laid her head on his chest.

“Oppa.”

“Why are you here?”

“YAH! Aren’t you happy to see me?” Heechul pouted. Leeteuk chuckled and hugged him. 

“Let’s start the photoshoot! SMTOWN FAMILY PIC!”  Everybody gathered and took the picture nicely. Then they all went back to their sits. “Next! SPAO’s royal couple.”

“Huh?”

“Yoona and Siwon you’re up!” Yoona blushed.

“SPAO’s royal couple huh?” They all teased. Then they both went to the center and started projecting sweet poses.

“Woooh!”  After that Siwon pulled Yoona out of the set and they went the second floor balcony.  He held her hand and kissed it.

“I love you. Would you like to be my girl?”

“hmm…” Yoona parted and held Siwon’s face. She leaned and kissed him. “In every way, I would love to.” Siwon’s eyes sparkled.

“I love you so much.”

“I love you oppa.” He kissed her once again and hugged her tightly.