English ver.~pt 5

I'm Abnormal Guy! [english/malay]

 

Ren's feel bored, so he went out for a walk at the park that not far from their home. "What would happen with my life now? I can't attend the school in this condition. It's not seeing yet, but a few months later..." Ren mumble himself while walking.

 

Then, he saw an ice cream truck and don't know why he really wanna eat that ice cream. 'What's wrong with me? I usually hate ice cream but now...is this what people called 'craving'? It's not me that wanna eat ice cream, but...' Ren's touched his tummy and smiled. "You want ice cream? We're going to eat it." said Ren then he stepped toward the ice cream truck.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Why are you asking us for not going to school today?" asked Minhyun as they arrived at the park.

 

"Yeah. You have the right for not going to school cause your dad is the owner of that school. But for us, they would suspended our school." Baekho's muttered.

 

"Well, i'm boring. We did all the same thing everyday. School's boring you know? You guys don't have to worried. Not attend a school for a day, no a big deal." said JR.

 

Actually, JR's trying to dodged Ren because everytime they met he can't stop himself from hurting Ren. And everytime he's hurting Ren, he also feel the same. His hurting because he still love Ren. But, everytime he remember about that incident, he can't controlled himself from hurting Ren. He thoughts that Ren just playing with his feeling.

 

"Is that, Ren? He's not going to school too?" said Minhyun as he pointed at Ren that eating ice cream from that truck.

 

"He's eating ice cream? Get real. He hate ice cream, right? He willingly being bullied by JR then being force to eat ice cream. What's wrong with him?" said Baekho that feel weird.

 

JR's heart pounding. 'What he doing here? Is he trying to get bullied by me? I try to dodged him, but he appear in front of me.' Jr's mumble as he feet brought him to approach Ren.

 

"Hi! Where's your friend?" asked JR and Ren's shockedly to see him.

 

"J-JR? W-what are you doing here?" asked Ren that starting to scared. 'Oh, god! What would happen right now? I try to get away from him but here we met again. Is it my baby's fate to be hurt by his own daddy?'

 

"Non of your business. This is not your place after all." said JR while he walking around Ren. "So, what makes you eating ice cream suddenly? You said that you hate it." asked JR as he glared at Ren's face.

 

"W-well, since today. I-i'm craving..." Ren's answering nervously.

 

"Craving? As i know, only a pregnant person that craving such a thing. Eating a food that they hated so much." said JR as he started to laugh.

 

Ren's was dumpfounded after heard JR's words. 'Yes, i'm pregnant...i'm carrying your child, Jongie ah...'

 

"Wait. He's a guy, he can't be pregnant. Maybe he's going to die and as for his final wish is to eat the food that he hated so much. Ha! Ha! Ha!" JR laughing harder.

 

Ren's feeling sad. He's tears started to fall. 'How could you saying that? Are you really want me to die? Is it not enough yet? You're not just bullying me by physical but also mentally?' Ren's starting to sobbed. He's lowered his head. He don't have a strenght to run. Maybe he's tired of running away?

 

"Hey, girly! Are you crying? Why? Don't be stress. It's not good for the baby." JR said while he's touching Ren's tummy.

 

'PANG!' JR's received a slapped from Ren. Minhyun and Baekho shocked. JR himself also shocked. Ren's slapped him? Since when Ren's dare to fight back?

 

"Do you think it's a joke? Did you think pregnancy is a joke?! Think again, JR! You're supposed to take a responsible on it, and not to make a fun with it!" Ren's glared at JR. "You're jerk!! Don't dare to touch my belly again! You don't deserved it!" Ren's shouted before he leave them with a shocked face.