Worried Hasung and Carefree Baekhyun

Is Loving You A Mistake?

The bedroom was as big as an auditorium. The walls were painted a soothing shade of grey, and the cieling was high, there was beautifully designed, imported wooden furniture in the room. The windows were the size of the walls and white curtains hung infront of them, blocking the sunlight. A plasma TV was placed on a wall with a stereo set placed on a specially-made showcase below it. On another wall, expensive tennis raquets were hung along with the big posters of famous tennis players like Park Sun Hee and Cho Yoon Jeong. On the same side, there was a study table, which had a tall pile of books on one side, those books were nothing else than a collection on ography magazines. Posters from playboy magazines were pasted on the wall.There was a mega-sized wooden bed on one side of the room. The bed was 3 feet higher than the ground level, with a comfortable and thick mattress on top of it,covered with black and white coloured beautiful bed covers. There were many pillows placed neatly on the head of the bed and a grey-coloured blanket wrapped at the other end of the bed.

Baekhyun was lying shirtless on his bed facing the cieling, both his hands behind his head. He gaze was fixed at the high cieling of his huge bedroom, thinking about his day, wondering what he was going to do.

Why do i always get my self into ? he thought. He had always had fun doing adventures, most of them involved girls. And he had thought at first that this one would be fun, but now that he's taken the first step. It suddenly felt that he wasn't doing any good. That it was going to lead to trouble, but he was never a quitter, he's gonna go with what he started for himself. He was going to marry Hasung. His annoying friend.

Come on Baekhyun, she's hot. Stupid, but hot. It'll be fun

He was trying to make himself feel better of the aweful decision he just made. who am i kidding He told himself as he got up lazily. He suddenly felt angry at himself

''AISHH'' he said as he threw a pillow to a wall, he kept throwing pillows to feel better but he suddenly stopped. 

Really Baekhyun? You're gonna throw pillows to feel better? Are you a child??

He thought and sat up properly. He took his phone and searched for a number.

''Yeobosayo?'' he said as his friend picked the phone up

''Yo, Baek!! whats up man?''

''s up'' he said in a low angry voice

''What?'' his friend said, amazed ''What did you say?''

''Listen Chanyeol....there's a problem..''

''What is it man?''

''I'm ah....kinda..getting married...''

''Woah...''

''Yeah...''

''Is this the first adventure of the year or the last?'' 

''The last''

''Ooookayy...'' Chanyeol said, not knowing what to say any furthur ''You, kinda have gotten yourself in serious trouble for yourself, you know that right?''

''Yep...all my freedom goes down the drain'' Baekhyun said

''Not necessarily'' Chanyeol said with a smirk

''What do you mean?''

''Are you seriously that innocent?''

''Yah, I'm Byun Baekhyun'' said baekhyun, understanding what Chanyeol was trying to say ''Calling me innocent is like bad mouthing me'' and he smiled as he hung up, he lay back down again. Sorry Hasung, you'll have to deal with a very difficult husband.

He laughed as he got up and wore his shirt, then he left for the club

--

On reaching the club, he parked his car and went downstairs. He sat down on the empty stool and a waitress came to take his order. He told her what drink he wanted and she went to fetch his order. She was preparaing his drink as he examined her figure. Loud music had filled the whole room. The lady was tall and pretty with a y figure.

Not too bad He thought as he looked at the lady who was wearing a short cocktail dress and her legs were bare. Feelings began to arise inside of him.

''Here you go'' she came with his drink and Baekhyun came back to reality,

''Thanks babe'', he said and winked at her, she turned pink, he knew she would. Girls always melted when he winked at them ''What's your name noona?'' he said casually

''J--Jung Hee'' she replied, he fixed his hair infront of her to show off his charisma, she melted again

''Nice name you got there Jung Hee noona'' he winked again as he took a sip from his drink

''Thanks''

He just loved teasing girls and making them melt. 

''How much do you cost?'' he asked casually, moving his fingers on her bare arm

Ofcourse, Jung Hee was one of the most expensive hookers in that bar. But she couldnt just let this one go now could she? ''I think I can go for free with you...''

Baekhyun smirked ''I dont take favours'' he said angrily and slammed the glass down

''I'm sorry'' she said and told him how much he had to pay

''What? that much for just a drink? Do you think i'm stupid?'' his expression turned serious

''You were talking about the drink? Oh...I'm..sorry...'' she felt embarrased at her own silliness as she told him the price of the drink and he payed and then left

He smiled to himself Baekhyun, you let a hot one slip away man but what the hell, it was fun humiliating her

His phone started ringing, he answered it without looking at the caller ID ''Yo''

''Baekhyun, i need to see you. Now'' It was Hasung, she sounded worried

''What is it babe?'' He said to his fiancee Did i just call her babe? aishh, i think its a habit now

''something really bad happened i have to see you''

''Okay..fine, Come at my place. I'll be there soon''

''Okay'' she hung up

-----------------------------------

Hasung left for Baekhyun's home. She wanted to tell someone about Minho's condition and comfort her from the shock. She doubted that Baekhyun could do that but she had just wanted to see him too. Seeing him always made her feel better.

As she reached the Byun's house she only saw the servants, nobody else was home, so she just went to wait in Baekhyun's room.

She was feeling awkward sitting in a room full of posters of girls half .

I hope he gets here soon

She shrugged.