you were cool?

Training for My Debut

MIN SEUL'S POV

 

Well, it was like that. I came here without telling my uncke beforehand. But it's okay! He's the coolest uncle ever. He and I go waaaay back!

 

"Ya, Min Seul. It's your dad."

 

HE CALLED MY PARENTS?!?

 

"Uncle.... I thought we were friends.... All these years, have I mistakenly thought you were actually cool?"

 

"Oh, this girl!" He ruffled my bangs affectionately. "Chincha. We are friends, silly! It just... hyung's going to kill me if I keep this from him! Don't worry though. I loosened him up. It's not that bad, you'll see! Go on, he's waiting on the phone."

 

Hesitantly, I got on the phone and slowly put it in my ear.

"Appa..."

"Min Seul! Your mom and I are coming to pick you up. You are in big trouble missy." He clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Chaggiya! Min Seul is at Jin Young's agency. We're going to pick her up."

 

Sigh.... Well, this was bound to happen sooner or later...

"Appa, mianhe. But I'm really serious about this. I've been telling you both that I really want to do this."

"We're coming over so stay right there." Dad said, using his stern voice.

 

So much for "loosened up" and "not that bad". I put down the phone and sat on the couch in uncle's office. My uncle sat beside me and looked at me ecpectantly.

"Well?", He said with his eyes wide open.

"They're coming over." I said with a sigh escaping my lips.

 

"In the meantime, let's talk about why you're here." He said sriously, all traces of humor gone from his demeanor. The mood suddenly shifted from the informal-bonding atmosphere to this professional, business-like atmosphere.

"I want to dance uncle. I want to perform and make everyone proud of me. I want to prove myself."

"There are other ways to prove yourself. You can dance anywhere else. Why did you choose to be in this industry? Why here?"

"It's my dream uncle. I really want to do this. Please help me convince mom and dad." I pleadingly at the man with the best puppy-eyes I could muster.

"Well then, I will help convince them. For my favorite niece!"

He then pinched my cheeks.

"However, you still need to prove to me and the others why we should pick you as a new trainee."

Hearing this from my uncle, I was ecstatic! Finally, someone giving me the support I need! But that leaves one more problem.....

"What about mom and dad?"

JYP smirked and looked at me, his favorite niece....Well, his only niece actually.

"I have a plan."

 

 

Hello! It took so long for me to find the motivation to write again.....

I was really busy with school and other things... 

THANK YOU SincerelyJenchi for commenting!

THANK YOU to those who read and followed my story, no matter how unfinished it is <3

Anyway, 

 

What is JYP planning? find out in the next chapter!!