Auditions

Training for My Debut

"No. 572, Please come in."

A girl with baggy pants and a hoodie on came in the room. Her face can not be seen clearly, but a confident smirk was seen clearly on her face.

"Annyeonghasseyo, Kim Eun Jong-imnida. I'm 19 and I'm from Seoul."

 

JYP couldn't take it anymore. Her number was 572 but he had seen more who had auditioned before that. He decided to go for a little break and clear his head. It had been a rough day for him, seeing more people wh failed rather than people who passed. Only about 3 people caught his attention so far. He doubted this new girl would get in, so he decided to skip her audition.

 

The girl who came in the room eyed JYP as he went out of the room. As she did so, her smirk grew wider.

 

"What have you prepared for us today?"

The girl handed the judges her CD and took her hood off. Her dark wavy locks were freed from the hood and she shook them more, so that they were in place.

"I prepared a dance. Please enjoy my performance." she said, flourishing the end of the sentence with a smile.

 

As the upbeat music played, her smile slowly disappeared and a new, determined look was visible on her face. Every beat of the music matched the sway of her hips and the flick of her fingers. It was as if the beats of the music emanated from her body. Each movement was intruiging, making them want to see what she would do next. It wasn't a girly routine, as what they expected, but more of a modern routine. Nevertheless the routine was flawless. Her dance was slick at the same time, smooth. At the last bet, she let her hair whip at one side, and they fell back into place as she did her last pose.

 

The judges loved it! Too bad JYP had to step out at that moment she came in. They passed her for the second audition and commended her on her performance. After she expressed her thanks and shook their hands, she grinned as she stepped out of the room. 

What great timing, he went for a break and I got in, ha!

Seeing it was still early, she decided it was time to rome around the area and look for someplace to eat and waste time to wait for the 2nd audition.

 

The judges wasted no time in calling JYP. After they told him the details, he took note of the girl 'Eun jong' to see if she was as good as they told him. He smiled at his cup of coffee. At least, they found one more potential trainee.

 

The girl went back for her 2nd audition. Rather than practicing her dancing or singing, she opted to sit down and observe the other people who passed. Most of them looked like singers. She could only see a few people who were dancers. One guy who was practicing his dancing was eyeing her as he took a swig from his bottle of water. Seeing that everyone saw each other as competition at this time, she shrugged it off. Her turn came closer as another girl got up from her seat to come inside the auditioning room. She decided to take her iPod and listen to the song she was going to use.

 

It was finally her turn. She put her hood pack in place and opened the door. She scanned the place for the judges. As she saw JYP, her eyes grew visibly wider and pulled her hood tighter over her head as she walked toward the front of the judges. 

"Is she the girl you mentioned? Eun Jong?"

"Yes. You should've seen her dancing. It really stood out from the others!"

JYP focused on the girl. She opened to introduce herself but before she could do so, he interrupted her.

"Eun Jong-ssi, can you please take your hood off?"

ba dump... ba dump... ba dump....

She slowly took her hood off and raised her hand in greeting.

JYP's eyes widened.

"Park Min Seul! What are you doing here?"

"Annyeong, uncle Jin-Young~"

 

 

Her name is finally revealed :)

Woah!! She's JYP's niece!! 

What will happen next? Will she be able to go through her audition? Will she be sent back to her parents??

Find out in the next update...

Oh, please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Thanks <3