Chapter 2

I never should have met you

Click..Click.. "Unnie! Stop clicking your pen!" Yuri chided Sooyoung before she continued eating her sushi rolls. Sooyoung on the other hand, didn't seem to heard what Yuri had said and continued clicking her pen. Yuri shut her eyes closed before counting to 3 and then shook Sooyoung lightly to bring her back to senses.

"Him again?" Yuri said while emphazing on the word 'him' while munching her sushi. Sooyoung nodded and the younger girl chirped, " But unnie, i think Kyuhyun oppa is interested in you. During the blind date, although you were crazily looking at Donghae oppa, Kyuhyun oppa was looking- no rather gazing at you, do you know that?" The younger brunette scratched her hair before saying, "Ah..that guy with his famous smirk?" before she went building sand castles in the air and Yuri could do nothing but exhaled a sigh of disappointment at her unnie.

3 days later.

"Sooyoung unnie, hurry up!" Yuri yelled out from the other road as they were planning to go to the newly opened mall. Without caring to look around her surroundings, Sooyoung dashed across the road recklessly and before any one could warn her, a car was coming so fast like a bullet train. "unnie palli, there's still time!" Yuri warned. Time stood still for a brunette, her eyeballs almost shot out from the eyesocket due to shock and she couldn't move an inch. One..Two..BAM!

After the car hit the brunette and she rolled off the ground and her world became blury and before she knew it, she passed out , leaving everyone beside her in shock. "Unnie! Wake up!" Yuri yelled as she felt like she was breaking down into pieces. A wail of siren soon interrupted the scence that is happening around the brunette and soon they were off to the hospital.

Yuri could do nothing but to prey to the god to let Sooyoung live and she regretted for yelling at Sooyoung to cross the road faster. Waiting outside the operation room was a real torture and Yuri's heart beat seem to fasten every second as she paced up and down with a hevy heart.

Finally the doctors came out from the operation room and patted Yuri's shoulders before he pronounced, "She is in pink health but she lost part of her memory due to shock but there might be some possibility that she might remember that part of the memory as the time past by."

Yuri exhaled a sigh of relief but somewhere in her heart, she was worried that her unnie would forget her. With a heavy heart, she went into the ward and found her unnie lying on the cozy bed of the hospital.

When Sooyoung noticed an another person's presence, she only found yuri standing beside her bed, starring at her. "Yuri, what happened to me?" the brunette asked with a baffled look on her face, and the younger was surprised. "You...were sick."the younger woman sent a reassuring smile but felt sad when she lied. She didn't want Sooyoung to know about the accident.

"Yuri, who is Lee Donghae. I don't know why but his name kept flashing in my head. Who is he?" the brunette asked like a curious kid asking about things that he or she didn't know or seen before.

"He..he..is the person that you loves..." yuri stuttered as she found her lost in words. The brunette on the other hand arched her eyes before mumbling, "jinja? then why can't i remember him?" the brunette was indeed in a lost world. She could't remeber the face of the person that she loves but only the name. Can she find the person that she love again?

 

Anneyoung! new chapter out! hope you like it! thank you so much to my subscribers, hope you guys like this! Sorry for blubbering too much, dont care about this talkative author. >.<||