Chapter 1

I never should have met you

Sooyoung trudged herself to the restaurant with Yuri beside her chirping happily with the rest of her friends. If not for Yuri's persistence, Sooyoung would be at her home sleeping away peacefully but now her plans were ruined and instead she had to go for a blind date.

As they entered the restaurant, they were greeted by chatterings and yells of customers and cooks respectively. Sooyoung sure doesn't like the environment very much, she only likes her home. Then they spotted a group of boys about the same age as them sitting at a coner.

"Anneyoung~soory guys, we were quite late!" Yuri greeted them with an apologetic smile on her face. "Ne. It's okay, then let's start introduction then!"one of them replied while pointing at Sooyoung direction. "Anneyoung, My name is Choi Sooyoung." Sooyoung introduced herself while bowing.

As soon as she sat down, she noticed a handsome boy whom was seated across her. He sure was not interested with the blind date as he was playing with his handphone. He was so handsome that whenever Sooyoung took a peek at him, her heart beats wildly and she couldn't help but blushed.

She was too engrossed in starring at the man's face that she didn't really pay attention to the introduction. He was the last to indroduce himself as they were going in a clockwise direction.

Sooyoung was so excited and jumpy when it was his turn to introduce. "Anneyoung, my name is Lee Donghae." the person that had totally get Sooyoung attention introduced himself with a smile that could win any girls' hearts. He did. Choi Sooyoung's heart. Sooyoung was too busy starring into Donghae's face that a pair of eyes had also been  starring into the flawless face of her. That person sure indeed was hurt when he noticed her starring at Donghae but what could he do? Afterall, he, Cho Kyuhyun was crazily in love with this tall brunette named, Choi Sooyoung.

Meanwhile, Choi Sooyoung, on the other hand was crazily in love with this certain person called, Lee Donghae. Sungmin seated beside Kyuhyun had noticed his friend starring at somebody dreamily, he nudged at kyuhyun to bring him back into his senses.

"Kyu, you are starring at her too much! If your eyes give out heat, i am sure that girl will be burnt by now!" he teased Kyuhyun whie eating his noddles.

"Hyung, is it possible for me to fall in love with a girl instantly?"kyuhyun asked the older man beside him, not caring musch to the older man's joke.

"pfft..i thought yesterday, you said you don't believe in this kind of stuff that why you don't want to come to this blind date?" the older man chucked when he saw the other man rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"But hyung, i am serious!"

"Hmm...possible."the older man replied after chewing his noddles. "Hyung, then i think i love Sooyoung shii." that statement sure did surperised the older man as he started choking really hard that his other friends had to hand him a glass of water.

"BWOAH, YOU LOVE A GIRL?" he yelled quietly as soon as he calmed himself down. Cho Kyuhyun nodded and continued starring at the beautiful face of Choi Sooyoung whom was on the other hand was looking at Lee Donghae. Cho kyuhyun left the restaurant without touching any of his ordered food, Sooyoung's smile was like his souce of energy. Shingdong had to finish kyuhyun's food as he thought it was wasteful if they just left it like that.