Chapter 2: A Mysterious Boy

Love In Music Room

today I leave earlier than usual. Well, I calculated to reduce my list of late. hihi ^ ^

I walked past the music room before I hear the strains of piano from inside the room.

'hey, the strains of piano who's this? very sweet at all 'I muttered. I began to slightly open the door and peeked someone who is steady piano. was a Namja. moment I'm fascinated him. posture tall and big eyes that had hypnotized me to continue looking at her.

BRAKK!

'ops, I've dropped something! Krystal Pabbo! "I will continue to condemn myself if Namja that scolded.

"hey! who is that??" he shouted. I went to leave the place before he shouted at me.

"hey! wait a minute! don't go!" he shouted. I don't care about. I just kept running until finally arrived in my classroom.

"Hosh Hosh .. .." I was breathing engeh when he arrived at the front door of the classroom. Phew, almost alone. I started to calm down and turned my feet into my seat.

"hey! are you okay?" ask amber. my classmates.

"gwaenchana," I answered shortly.

"uhm, did eomma Sulli entrust a letter to me. Sulli he could not go today because of illness,"explained amber. he handed me a letter with a pink envelope to me.

"Gomawo," I present my smile to her.

->-<-

now is kim songsaengnim lesson. Argh ~ so boring! finally I decided to permit to the bathroom and into the music room. > <

"uhm, songsaengnim, could I consent to the bathroom?" I asked. songsaengnim park directly to let me go. yeah! ^ ^

I started walking toward the music room. ah, again the strains of piano sounds. I now decided to bring myself into the room.

"your piano game is very good," i said quietly. Namja was heard. he turned his gaze to me. omoo ~ her face is very handsome>. <

"gomawo." Namja it gave me smile.

"y-you do not go to class?" I asked.

"my class is very boring." He replied.

"oh yes, introduce Jung-Imnida Krystal." I say, ing my right hand.

"Choi Minho," he said simply as he took my hand.

"uhm ~ do you like playing the piano since when?" I asked. now I have been at his side.

"Is it important for you?" he replied coldly. I immediately locked my mouth shut.

'basic Namja damn it! "I muttered. I'm sorry I seem to come in here.

"HEY! YOU BOTH! WHY NOT SIGN IN CLASS Huh?!" shouted someone who has caught me, caught rather err ~ we were here. Namja called choi Minho was immediately pulled my hand and took me escape from this place.

man kept chasing us. and we also continue to run as tight as quickly as possible. until Minho pulled me to hide in the bathroom.

"Hosh Hosh .. .. luckily we survived," I said. Namja it only responds with a slight nod.


->-<-

yeah!

how his chapter 2?
whether you like it?

okay, please subscribe ^ ^