Chapter 1: An Ordinary Girl

Love In Music Room

Krystal POV

"Aigoo ~ I'll be late! eomma, I go first. annyeong!" I said while put my shoes. with hurried steps I ran as tight as possible to arrive at school on time.

->-<-

"Hosh Hosh .. .." I set my breath for a moment when he reached the front gate of the school. 'Phew, I nearly too late. "I muttered.
I turned my feet into my classroom.

"Krys, you've come! hey, did you have to do homework Park seongsaengnim?" Sulli asked once I entered the classroom. she is my friend and also my best friend bench.

"yeah, I'm done. what about you?" I asked. Sulli just showing off a row of teeth to me.

"hehe, can I cheat your homework??" Aegyo Sulli show her to me now. from the beginning I was already suspected that she not doing her homework. I quickly pulled out a book from my bag and gave it to him.

"Gomawo Krys," Sulli smiled to me. I started walking back toward my seat.

->-<-

"Ppalli! I want to listen to the rhythm of your piano sound," whined Sulli with spoiled. she took my hand and started taking me to the music room.

"okay, I'm there. but do not pull my hand," I said while let go of my hand. I started walking slowly toward the music room. Well, from childhood I was very fond of the piano, and this room is my favorite place.

I turned my feet into the music room and started playing piano at the end.

"incredible! your piano playing is very nice. can you teach me?" Sulli asked. I smiled to hear it.

"Jjinja?? gomawo," I immediately hugged Sulli.

"hey! release me I can't breathe," Sulli began to wriggle. I hurriedly took off my arm before she fought again.

->-<-



Hwaaa>, <
how the story?
What strange? bad? or other?

let's wait for the next chapter ^ ^
and, do not forget to coment ^ ^
Gomawo .. * bowed *