YaJun and Taemin

I'm SHINee's Girlfriend! [Apply CLOSED]

Shin YaJun (nickname: Mushie)/Smilee

Ever since she was born, she had a passion for stars, all the way to this very day. Until the day she can understand well, her mother loved the stars just like her and told YaJun that she wanted her to "shine like a star throughout her life," before she died from the murderer of ‘Cancer’. Carrying out her mother's last words, YaJun adopted the "Star" as her good luck charm also. Everything she had always were stars; from accessories to origami stars to key-chains.

After her mother's death, her father became a mix of work-a-holic with an Alcohol-lic to drive his wife's death out of his mind. Results, he would beat YaJun to the bone if she mentioned about stars & her mother, which she had also adored stars; which the passion had passed down to her. "Who cares about STUPID STARS," he roared that frighten YaJun. He began to beat her again that day with his venomness words spewing out, until he kicked her out of the house, leaving her no choice to live as homeless orphan at the age of 8. She fainted while walking in the snow, since it was winter and she didn't had much to keep her warm. A kind woman who worked at a orphanage took her in, and nurse her back to health. It deffinatly took YaJun awhile to registered what had happened and to her present surroundings.

After living in the orphanage for a month and a half, she was adopted by a young warm-welcoming couple; (the man a famous photographer and the woman a ice-cream shop owner), and that the lady couldn't have children so they adopted little YaJun. But Before she can open up to them, she tried her best to cope up her saddening past, thats when the best solution came to her new parents. They offered up the magic word 'music' to YaJun. The two loved music and played piano and the violin as their hobbies. YaJun later, got to know more about her new parents and finally opened up herself to them. They're know each other the sweet-loving family, they sing along to music & instruments each week called their, 'Family Night.'

YaJun is an aegyo-filled girl that can transform her voice into a whining baby. When performing her aegyo, it can be projected in a loud voice, or a soft voice, clear or faint. When she aegyos when she walks/run, you would call it a 'cute white fluffy marshmellow' running towards you. Stomps her foot on the group and pouts is her angry aegyo. Her sad aegyo is when she clutches her fists to her cheekbones while rubbing on her face, making a sound like, "huhu." When shes happy, her aegyo contains a number of swaying side to side and flailing her arms in the air. If possible, will flail her legs up in the air as well. When she's cold, she whines and does the sound when she's doing sad aegyo, and jump like bunny rabbit to keep herself warm or do anything to keep her warm; she just does it in a cuter version/way. When the weather is warm, again she whines and pouts often. Will grab out her friends' fans or things they're fanning themselves. Let's just say, she is selfish/cranky when the weather is hot. When she uses aegyo? She uses it when she is asked to perform it on variety shows, when she wants something or when she wants to fool around. 
Has those adorable pinchable cheeks, and they're the reason her nickname is, 'Mushie.' Also by the reason behind her, 'aegyo walk.'
 
Slow and Gullible. Sometimes doesn't know what's going on. She tries to with fast talk people, but can't with fast things. She believes really easily but knows when its a lie. Also be warned, just because she's so cute looking, don't think she's so 'oh-so-innocent' kind a girl. She has a little dirty-minded twist. Well, you can ignore her weird humor. 
 
She also has a sensitive side and serious side too; If she were depressed, she has the endurance to hold it in till she's alone in privacy to cry it out. As much as she has some times of being depressed, she pursues to make any unhappy person smile, and won't leave them alone till their heart's content. She has deep feelings for her passions and opinions. Likes to rant, which people think her 
rant is cute and funny. 
 
Couragous and confident with self, sometimes; will be overconfident. You can also call her a "mood-changer" but she just reacts different things and to different people. Like any average girl; will be emotional on "that time of the month".
 

Taemin

Lee Taemin - the innocent maknae in SHINee. He has a bright smile and is always the one who can make the rest of the SHINee members' day brighten up. He loves his fellow members and YaJun as much as he loves his family.

He loves it when YaJun does her aegyos and he always calls YaJun 'mushie' or 'jagiya*'. Taemin and YaJun are known as the 'sweetest couple' among the five boys.


*jagiya - (Korean) honey, sweetie, love, darling. Normally used by younger couples (old generation does not use this phrase), and can be used between unmarried or married couples. It can be addressed to both men and women.

A/N -

Yup! Here's the long-awaited Taemin couple! :DD I really loved Smilee's application as it was so detailed and YaJun sounds so very cute! :D And to be honest, Smilee's application was my favourite application among all of those that I've received! Congratulations Smilee! :D

Also i'm super sorry for those who didn't get picked. I had a headache choosing the Taemin ones because all of your applications were ah-mazing and I had just too many to choose from! :D

Anyways, for the next few chapters I'll be sort of like telling you guys how the couples got together, okay? :D congratulations to all those who got picked! :D

Comment Replies

-NabilaLuvU-Kiss & vanillalove0510

:)