[Bonus Chappie] A Normal Family Breakfast

You're the Appa; I'm the Other Appa?

>> this goes out to dbbyaelf, this chapter is for you sweetie *winks* sorry it's just a short one :/ <<

 
"Appa! You said we'll go out and play..."
 
Kyumin tugged on my shirt. I groaned, waking up and letting the morning light blind me....well I didn't, because I shut my eyes tight as soon as I saw the light. The little kid grinned, seeing me finally awake as he poked my cheek over and over again. Finally I held his hand and pushed it away. "Kyumin~~" I said lazily, opening an eye slightly and seeing him giggling like an idiot. I chuckled and opened my eyes, sat up and ruffled Kyumin's hair. 
 
"Appa, Umma is making breakfast downstairs!" He said and raised his hands in the air. I chuckled again and hugged him tightly. He giggled and hugged back, burying his face in my hair. I smiled and sure enough, the aroma of bacon and eggs filled the air. Aish.... Kyumin forgot to close the door. And I hate it when the air outside my room mixes with the air inside the room. I like my room filled with only the smell of my perfume.... And my shampoo. *laughs*
 
 
 
Anyways, we went down, Kyumin already freshened up and dressed in his casual clothes while I'm still in my pyjamas. "Hey Oppa.. Hey Kyumin..." Sungmin's voice echoed from the kitchen. I grinned sheepishly and went to the kitchen, immediately spotting him and hugging him from behind. Kyumin giggled and slapped my . "Too cheesy!" he said and giggled again, running away. 
 
I laughed and kissed Sungmin's neck, let go of him and chased after the little kid - well not really little since he's already 12... Anyway... "Cho Kyumin! You ruined Umma and Appa's lovey dovey mood!" I screamed and went behind the couch, seeing Kyumin giggling while clutching his stomach. I laughed with him and dived behind the couch and beside him, hugging my son tightly. "Aish you little bastard..." I said and tickled his sides. 
 
Kyumin laughed loudly and started kicking me with two feet - you don't kick with two hands - and I just kept tickling him until he kicked a certain part in between my thighs. "OUCHHHHHHHIEEEEEE!!!!" I screamed. Not only his age has increased, but his strength as well.... Kyumin giggled, pinching my cheeks then standing up and running away. By the sound of his footsteps, I can say he went upstairs and by the sound of a door slamming, I can tell that he locked himself in Minnie's room. 
 
Oh, just to tell you, Minnie and Kyumin share a room because his bed is bigger, and I stay up all night playing games for money so the lights and my screams might just disturb them while they are asleep. 
 
I didn't bother to come upstairs and fetch the kid. I'll just have my revenge when he goes down for breakfast. *laughs evilly* And.... "Guys breakfast is served!" Sungmin shouted. I nodded and immediately, Kyumin rushed downstairs to the dining area. I chuckled darkly and caught him in my arms, and lifted him up. He started to kick the air while giggling loudly.
 
"Kyumin you might kick Umma! We won't go to the park if you do that!" Sungmin warned in a singsong manner and soon enough, the little kid calmed down. I put him down and we all sat down-- have I used the word 'down' too much? Tch... Whatever...
 
We all sat down and got our servings of rice and bacon and egg. Kyumin was about to eat when I stopped him. "Nu-uh Kyumin.. We still have to pray to Shisus for the blessings that we're getting now..." I said and Sungmin nodded in agreement. Kyumin scowled and pouted. We all clasped our hands together and prayed silently, with Sungmin leading the prayer. 
 
"Amen!" We all said and started eating, me munching on my food like I haven't eaten in a year, Kyumin doing the same while Sungmin just ate quietly like a lady should-- my Minnie is not a lady. He's a cute cute cute man. 
 
"Done! Appa I ate faster than you!" Kyumin said and put his left over egg on my rice. Sungmin covered his mouth and giggled softly. I rolled my eyes and ate everything he put on my plate. "Kyumin you also need these to last the day... We're going to have so much fun on the park and I don't want you losing your energy midway!" I said, and earned a nod from Sungmin. I looked at him and tilted my head. "Minnie why aren't you saying anything?" I asked. 
 
He just shook his head and kept eating. I tilted my head more. 
 
Sungmin: *thinks* I'm ually frustrated...aish....seeing Kyu as a responsible Appa actually turns me on... How is this?!
 
Nope, I didn't know what he was trying to say. But I can see that he has a red face, and I can see small beads of sweat on his forehead. What was happening to him? I dunno, and I don't want to know. 
 
"I'm done..." I said as I put my and Kyumin's plates on the sink and went upstairs. "Guys I'm just going to take a bath, you all get ready. Once I'm done dressing up we're leaving." I shouted to them and went to the upstairs bathroom to take a shower. I heard Kyumin shout a loud 'Yes Appa!' to me before I closed the door. I chuckled and removed my clothes, the shower and stepped into the shower stall. 
 
 
 
It's been three weeks now, since we got Kyumin again. And I don't regret getting my son back. In fact, I don't even regret being a father from the start. I mean, look at me now!! My life with my aegyo-machine-for-a-wife Sungmin and little-turtle-loving-bastard-son Kyumin is complete, and perfect. Everything is just perfect the way it is.
 
 
 
>>so again, hiya guise, primsat21 here!
This is just a short post-story chapter to show you what their life has been after they got Kyumin back. 
dbbyaelf I sure hope you like this :D
Sorry if it doesn't meet your expectations D: <<