Just Because Of An Insect

Your Blockbuster Life

You were amuzed on how they're having fun while eating breakfast. It seemed like they acted as one big family. It made you smile to see them happy like that. But deep inside, you were so jealous. You looked away and looked at the window. *Gee, good for these bunch of guys, they're not even family, but they acted as one family. I wish my father and I acted as one happy family too.* you thought.

Zico noticed that you're not in the mood. "Is anything wrong?" he asked, concerned.

You looked at him and smiled, "Oh, nothing... it's just that..."

"You don't like the food around here? Deal with it." P.O said, somewhat in an insulting tone.

You raised your right eyebrow on him. "Uhh, the food's fine, thanks," you rolled your eyes.

"I was just saying..." P.O pouted. Zico laughed and said, "Don't worry, he's always like that because of his deep voice." 

"Heh! I know right? I sound y~" P.O teased you. Everyone laughed, but you just rolled your eyes. You lost your apetite because of P.O.

You finally stood up and said, "Ugh, now if you'll excuse me... I have to go now... thanks for taking care of me and--"

"Oops! Baby, where are you going?" U-Kwon cut what you're saying and held your wrist.

You turned to him and said in a duh-isn't-it-obvious tone, "Duh, I'm gonna go and find a place where I could really stay because seriously, I can't live in a place like this," you mockingly looked at the rubbish place where Block B is hiding.

"W-what did you just say?" Zico went near you with an angry look. He went closer at you then U-Kwon pushed you to Zico. You helpessly bumped to Zico and Zico held your shoulders tightly. Very. Tight. It started to hurt you.

"W-what is... the m-meaning of this...?" you moaned in pain.

"Do you think we'll let you out just like that? Heh, how sure are we that you're not going to report us to the cops, heh?"

"I... err... I will n-not report... I p-promise..." you were already feeling more weak as he was crushing your shoulders.

Zico went closer to your face. He looked at youand he narrowed his eyes. The other Block B members smirked as they watched what was happening. "Look into my eyes..." Zico whispered.

You looked to his eyes and noticed that his right eye changed color. You were shocked on what you saw...

"Your eyes..." you calmly whispered.

"Yes. Look into my eyes..." Zico continued to whisper.

"Your... eyes..." you were mesmerized by his eyes.

"You..." Zico whispered.

"I..." You continued.

"Will..."

"Will..." you followed.

"Not..."

"Not..."

"Go away..." Zico finished.

"Go--" you were about to finished when suddenly a huge cockroach fell on your face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you jumped in fear and screamed as you were distracted by the cockroach. 

"O-OMMO!! C-COCKROACH!" Kyung yelled. He ran with fear as he saw the cockroach. The other members saw Kyung's reaction and  laughed. Zico's eyes turned back to normal. *Tsch~ stupid cockroach.* He kicked the chair and the other members stopped laughing as he did it.

You went somewhere far from the dining hall and cried. "Waaahhhh!!! I need my teddy bear!!!" you gave a tantrum while crying. Zico walked out with clenched fists. The other members looked at Zico while he walked out. When suddenly you blurted out, "THIS IS THE REASON WHY I DON'T WANNA BE HERE! This place is so dirty and I don't even know why I'm here in Downtown where stinky people like you live!" 

It made the other Block B members angry. P.O stood up and went near you and placed a gun on your temples and whispered in a threatening way, "Hey , if you won't ing shut up, I'm going to blow off your ing brain off your ing skull."

You looked at him, angry and suddenly you swiftly twisted his arm and P.O dropped the gun and you quickly stood up but other Block B members surrounded you, of course... with guns.

*Uh-oh... What am I supposed to do now?* You bit your lip.