Rules & Steps

KEEP CALM AND SOOM~ [FaceBook RP. B| /under construction/]

 

Rules

1. The number 1 rule in any RP; RESPECT. We don't want disrespectful roleplayers that keep on bashing each other.
2. Another rule that any private-RP also have; No Adding Of Outsider/s or Adding People Who Are Not Part Of The RP. We want a clean RP, not a mixed-up/messed up RP.
3. ONE. One account per person. PLEASE.
4. Always inform the admins if you're taking semi-hiatus, hiatus or leaving. Don't just disappear on us. D:
5. You can change your character TWICE. But inform the admins first before you change to the character you want to be changed to.
6. and Yuri are allowed. But keep it limited. All the straight ladies and men are in need of love also.
7. No Public . Again, no public . We might have some -15 years old, innocent roleplayers here. We'll make a group for RP-ing.
8. Always use //., [[ ]], or (( )) if you're talking OOC.
9. Drama is welcome. But keep it low. We don't want to see too much to handle dramas.
10. No Suicide. You don't want to kill your own character, do you?
11. I almost forgot, Please respect the admins. Don't go all Mr./Ms Know-It-All. And obey them also. Since they are the ones who's keeping and trying to keep the RP clean and alive.
12. Lastly, Enjoy your stay here in KCS~


 

 

//And by the way. Although it may seem like it,
the RP isn't going to be B2ST centered. We only got
the idea and the concept from our dear boys' song, Soom. ;)

 

 

 


 

Steps

1. SUBCRIBE first.
2. Choose the idol you want from the masterlist. Be sure to check if he/she is available.
3. Then choose what kind do you want your character to be. (ex. vampire, wolf etc.)
4. Comment below to reserve who and what you want to be. Make sure to comment like the one below.

 

Example:
Can I be ___ of ____ as
-the kind your character you
want to be-?
PW: Breathe.


5. Wait for us to confirm your request before making an account. Once we confirmed you, you have 5 days to make an account. If you haven't made an account within the given due date, you're reservation will be canceled.
6. Add all the admins first! Before you add the members.
7. Put KCS as your alternative name. If your character has a stage name or nickname, put it like this in the alternate name: (JungRoo KCS)
8. In your 'About Me' section, put this:

 

Verified "idol's name" Roleplayer
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌▌
©Authorized Roleplayer of KCS-RP
not the real "idol's name".


9. Since this RP is AU, after you put what is like the above, describe your character. Be creative.
10. And lastly, have fun and socialize. \o/