Two

Sound

This is dedicate to one of my beau commenter and subscriber and reader. I love you! 

~~~~~~

 

 

"Hyung." Breathlessly, Taemin turned around. 

Minho stood there panting as sweat trickled down his forehead. 

 

"Taemin." His voice erupted in Taemin's mind. 

Looking at the perfection in front of him, he wondered why he ever thought about getting together with this gorgeous man right here. 

 "Lee Taemin." Minho's voice shot through his again. Tougher, stronger and fiercer. 

 

"WHat!" Taemin irritatedly tried to get his crush's voice out of his mind as he flung his legs and arms. 

 

He hit Minho's chest then. RIght there. 

 

minho's really sensitive. He hates being hit and everything. 

 

Taemin could hear Onew's voice. Terrified, Taemin stepped back bumping in to a door. 

 

"Haha." He fakery laughed and ran as fast as he could. 

Too bad for Taemin, his skinny legs and his choice of fashion for that particular day didn't keep up with his running for long. 

 

He could feel his big heavy shoes stomping. 

His pants starting to lang low. 

His necklace tangling around his neck. 

 

He finally stopped and panted. 

He clutched his heart and fell to his knees. 

 

"Stupid." He muttered as tears rolled down his cheeks. 

 

"Stupid Stupid Stupid." He started to blubber out loud. 

 

"What's so stupid?" Taemin heard a slump as Minho breathed harshly and coughed as he lay on the ground. 

 

"Attractive ladies.." Taemin looked at Minho through his blurry vision. 

 

"Excuse me?" Minho forgot about being tired. He looked up. 

 

Did that innocent boy just say attractive ladies? 

 

"What!" Taemin frustratedly cried and sobbed. 

 

"no… you like Minyoung?" minho's funnier shook for some reason as Taemin furrowed his brows and stuck his neck out. 

What was this handsome lunatic saying? 

 

"So? So What if I like Minyoung? What if I like her soooo soooo much I can't bear to look at your stupid face. What if I like her? you wouldn't care anyways huh? Because you're just a stuck up snobby too competitive jerk to even care." Taemin breathed and glared at Minho. 

 

How the hell did he even fall for this jerk in the first place? 

 

"Taemin, tell me that again." Minho's shaky voice took his mind up. 

 

"That I love her? Why not?" Then, Taemin blurted out nonsense he didn't mean. 

 

"Why wouldn't I like her, she's so pretty and beautiful and look how you were kissing her like that! How could someone be NOT jealous of her?!" Taemin panted. 

 

"Be jealous. Of. Her?" Minho smirked as he questioned Taemin. 

Taemin gasped as he covered his mouth. 

 

"W-what are you s-saying. Minho step back." Taemin blushed due to the closeness. 

 

"So… are you jealous of me kissing her, or just jealous of her because she's kissing…" Minho breathed on Taemin's neck. 

 

"Me?" Taemin gulped as he felt Minho's lips on his neck. 

 

"M-Minho…" He couldn't help but to whimper as Minho created his first mark on the young latter's neck. 

 

"If you were jealous…" Minho's kissing got closer to his cheeks. 

 

Taemin shivered. 

 

"Why didn't you tell?" Minho then smiled devilishly and took over Taemin's lips. 

 

And oh that heavenly feeling. 

 

Minho's luscious lips devouring his. The plumpness, this feeling coming towards him overtime he placed his lips. He was on cloud nine. He was flying. He was reaching the universe or whatever there was beyond that. 

 

He was floating in between smacking Minho for being so teasing and pulling him more in to the kiss. 

 

And he floated in to what he thought was right. 

 

Taemin pulled Minho in. He put his arms around his neck while Minho held his waist steadily. 

 

Their lips moved in sync as it held passion and love. 

 

To be honest, Minho was above the skies as well. 

 

From the begging of the year, Minho was head over heels for this young man. 

 

He was absolutely gorgeous. 

 

And now, the two lovers kissed, their dreams never failing on them. 

 

They parted slowly as taemin came down from his tip toe and Minho kissed his lips once more. 

 

"Taemin, I love you." Minho breathed as his forehead stuck to Taemin's. 

"And hyung, I love YOU not Minyoung." Taemin giggled. 

 

As they leaned in for another passionate kiss, they heard some screaming. 

 

"BAM BAM BAM! ATTENTION EVERYBODY! MINHO AND TAEMIN ARE OFFICIALLY TOGETHER!" They quickly turned to see Onew dorkily dancing as he held the rain rattle and the tambourine in his hand bashing them together. 

 

The couple stood as they watched onew dance. 

 

Oh what a dork their hyung was.