One

Sound

 

Taemin used to love Drama class. Maybe it was because he liked to act, but mostly it was because  his crush was in his class. 

Minho used to love Drama class. Maybe it was because he could sit and direct but mostly it was because of his crush acting infront of him. 

But these days, Taemin detests Drama class. Why? He didn't really know why. 

And these days, Minho wasn't sitting anymore. Instead, he was acting. While his crush was backstage. 

How did this happen?

 

"Class, we have a big project coming up." The American transfer drama teacher tapped the metal ruler as Taemin's eyes widened. 

Drama projects. 

and due to this project, Taemin was partnered up with MInho, Minyoung, Jonghyun, Key and Onew. 

Taemin had no problems with Jonghyun. He was just a bit cocky. Key was a straight A student so Taemin didn't mind at all. Minho was not a problem to Taemin. Partially because he loved the elder boy. He did have problems with Onew though. The eldest ws quite strange and immature. Especially when you get partened up with him to make sound effects.  

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"BAM BAM BAM BAM!" Onew rattled noisiy as Key-the director- came in. 

"Onew! It's the confessing scene! PIck up that rain rattle and stop making me come over here!" Key screeched as Onew quietly picked up the rattle. 

Taemin rolled his eyes and peeked at the little screen that showed what was going on. 

Minho was grabbing Minyoung's thin shoulders and yelling love quotes in to her face. 

Taemin felt a pang of jealousy as Minho's brows furrowed. 

Onew for once, was quietly watching the screen as well. 

"Cut!" From outside, they could hear Key yell as the screen went black. That ment Jonghyun had finished filming and they had the permssion to come out. 

As taemin eyed Minho who was chatting with Minyoung about the next scene, Onew hung his head low walking up to him. 

"Sound making is so boring." He mumbled and sat down. 

Taemin chuckled as he took a seat next to Onew. 

Minho stopped talking to Minyoung as he craned his neck to search for the younger. 

Where's that adorable monkey? 

Minho saw his perfection sitting next to onew. He fisted his shirt as Taemin playfully poked onew's ribs. 

Why is he so touchy? Why is he laughing? Are they talking about me? 

Minho couldn't help but to drop his script on the floor and walk his way torwards the two boys. 

"Hey Minho." It was onew who first noticed the tall boy. Taemin gulped. 

"Hi guys." Minho sat next to Taemin. Taemin didn't budge as he nodded. 

Why is he so uncomforatble around me? Does he hate me? 

As Taemin felt the awkwardness that hung around, he stood up to leave. Minho grabbed his arm. 

"Hey, Taemin. Why are you-" Minho was cut off by Key calling his name to film the next scene. Taemin and Minho sighed simutaneously and went back. 

 

--------------

 

"You okay?" Onew touched Taemin's shoulder gently as the younger nodded. 

Taemin picked up the chopsticks and started to get ready for the next scene: kissing scene

MInho got ready for the next scene but his mind was on the younger. 

His heart shattered as he remembered taemin's disgusted face when he had walked over to them. 

Why did taemin hate him so much? He couldn't bear wih his poor heart. 

"Action!" As Minho ran in to the scene, Minyoung was stopped by his arm. 

Taemin carefully watched the screen as his heart pained. 

Minho once again, yelled nothing but sweetness to her as he secured her tightly in to his arms. 

Taemin shook his head as felt tears blurring his sight.

"Maybe... I love you." Minho's deep husky voice entered as he leaned in. Taemin droppen his chopsticks. 

They landed with a clatter on the floor as the whole scene went silent. 

"Taemin?" Onew's tiny voice could be heard from the back as he patted the little shaking boy. 

Taemin's eyes were red. Filled with tears as his shoulders shook. His poor heart couldn't keep up. 

It shattered as Minho's llips devoured Minyoung's. 

"Taemin?" The younger heard minho's deep voice as he felt a hand on his arm. Taemin shook as he stood up. 

"I'm s-sorry. I-I can't do this anymore." Taemin sobbed so hard as Minho embraced him. 

"What do you mean?" Key cocked his head. Taemin wiped his eyes. 

"Yeah! Taemin! You said we'll be sound maker partners forever!" Onew puffed his cheeks. 

Minho kept silent but henever wanted Taemin out of his group. 

"Taemin, please stay with our group!" Minyoung's voice even added in as she smiled. 

She was beautiful. It's no wonder why Minho would kiss her like that. 

"I'm really sorry." Anoter tear bed farewell to Taemin's eye as it slid down his cheek. Taemin then ran. 

He could hear voices calling for him. Telling him to come back, but Taemin only ran. 

He ran. 

And ran. 

 

Until. a hand stopped him. 

 

 

"Taemin." A shaky breath hit the nape of his neck as he faced the owner of the voice.  

 

Minho. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N  herro people. 

thanks for those 2 subscribers ;) It still means a lot to me. 

And please. support my new fic  GASHES IN MY HEART 

It would mean a lot to my friend. 

Thanks!!! I love you all!!!