Catched

Falling

 

 

Sungjong was bullied when he was in middle school. Acceptance was never in the vocabulary of those insipid twats. They never accepted Sungjong’s girly face and neither his S-line figure.

Pushes here and there, pulls here and there, punches here and there and bruises here and there. This is what Lee Sungjong had come to school for.

This though ‘changed’ when he was in high school. Bullies were more violent and their way of bullying is more effective than the past. Their ual confusion and their raging hormones is one of the things that Sungjong’s scared the most, that he had always want to avoid. Getting was never an option to be chosen.

 

Sungjong had always hidden himself from the bullies above a big tree. He found the tree reliable for hiding when his light weight and surprisingly strong limbs help him up to the branches.

Even though Sungjong was bullied, it was very evident that Sungjong is very kind. He didn’t bother to share what he has, even though it was his only place for safety. He didn’t bother to share as long as the person doesn’t invade his place; he is okay with it.

A person beneath is always occupying the tree for a shade. Sometimes he had his camera with him and snaps a photo at the scenery, sometimes he brings his guitar and strum random notes nonetheless it was still harmonious but most of the time he just sleep, sleeping peacefully like a log since no one would bother him for that person is the one and only Kim Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo was considered a bully to Sungjong, since his circle of friends is one of the countless groups that are bullying him. That is why Kim Myungsoo was still a big threat to him.

But even though he knew a bully is bellow him, Sungjong felt assurance that he would not be caught when he is bellow. Sungjong felt threatened of Myungsoo’s presence but he also feels secure when he’s around still, he needs to put his guards up.

 

Every time they were on their own places for their own personal reason, Sungjong could not avoid glancing (stare) at Myungsoo. The fine young lad had posses a great appeal that attracted the younger from above.

Sungjong could not take his eyes off Myungsoo, his fine high nose fits perfectly on his smooth face, his deep enticing black orbs is alluring enough that Sungjong thinks his eyes are nothing compared to the man below, and Myungsoo’s smiles, even it was rare, even if it was just a tug of his lips is a sight that should be remembered.

Sungjong had unconsciously made a hobby out of the person bellow; staring, looking, watching like he was Myungsoo’s guardian angel who would protect him from any intruder who the bully might encounter. This thought though made Sungjong laugh at his silliness, if he is hiding from the bullies because he could not face them, then how could he protect Myungsoo.

 

Like this time for instance, Sungjong watched the older snores for comfort. The rise and fall off the chest of the older seems to make the frail one above excited. Like watching his favorite drama, Sungjong bent over so he could see the sleeping person. But thanks to his luck, an unexpected thing had happened.

Sungjong lost his tight grip on the branch which causes him to be pulled by gravity downward in an accelerating speed. Sungjong thought he would die but when he felt the impact, it seems that it wasn’t that bad actually it felt like he fell from a cushion. He opened his eyes slowly but when he got a glimpse on what’s in front of him right now, his eyes quickly widen and tried very hard to make a loud gasp.

The younger had fell on Myungsoo lap and this had made the older to stir and made unknown muffled words under his breath.

 

Sungjong had wish that he should have probably died than to fall onto Myungsoo’s lap. For all the time this world have possessed why now? He asked; why he had to fall right now when the person who he liked was beneath the very same tree. Out of the thousands of people who enter the school, why it had to be him? He asked another question; why it had to be him that he had fallen on to, he had wished it could have a janitor who is keeping this area clear or whatnot but, why him?

Myungsoo opened his eyes to see a boy sitting on his lap with a nervous look on his face.  A sudden surge of pain from his legs made him wince and this made the boy scurried away from his position and kneels beside him, the shorter had now a worried and guilty look painted on his face.

 

“I’m really sorry! Really really sorry!” the frail one said bowing a lot that made the bully chuckle to the frail’s actions.

“What are sorry of?” The older asked with an amused smirk plastered on his face.

“I’m sorry…for being at your lap…you see… I fe—“Sungjong did not finish his sentence when he heard those haunting voices getting closer and closer. He wanted to run but when he tried, the pain from the fall made a late impact on his body which sends him to fall back and wince in pain. He stayed frozen in the ground, praying to God that he would somehow make him invisible as they walk by.

 

“Hey Myungsoo! Wh— well, well what do we have here?” the oldest asked with his small line eyes and a smirk on.

“How did you find him L-ah? We’ve been looking for him for a week!” the other who was clinging to the oldest asked as he plastered a same menacing smirk to his face.

“Umm?” Myungsoo answered confusedly, looking back and forth at the person beside him and his hyungs.

“Come on Myungie, hand him over” The tallest had a grin on his face, big and dirty.

 

The shortest out of the group had then gripped on Sungjong’s arm firmly. Sungjong was thinking how his life is at its end and how his life journey seems too short. The constricting pain made Sungjong wince but he didn’t bother struggling for he knows all is over. He had given up and let his body be dragged since this was inevitable in the first place, but he wanted it to avoid as long as possible.

Sungjong’s lost of hope broke when his other free hand had been clutched by Myungsoo. His grip was firm, forceful but it was not hurting the other to be hurt in any way.

“What are you doing?” Myungsoo asked as his brows creased and spat some venom on his words.

“What do you mean Myungsoo-ah?” the guy with canine fangs asked as he also helps the shorter grip on Sungjong’s arm. “We should have some fun with this little boy.” He continued as he pulled Sungjong’s arm but Myungsoo might have known it since he didn’t lose his gripping on the other’s arm.

“What are you trying to do with my boyfriend?” Myungsoo said as he casts his most deathly glare that even Sungjong got goose bumps.

 

The group stared at Myungsoo, shocked but soon it was wiped out to a bright and smiling guys with them saying ‘congratulations’ and ‘you are a lucky guy’ to Myungsoo. They ruffled Sungjong’s hair and said something like ‘How did you take his monster?’ that Sungjong didn’t understand. The group left both Myungsoo and Sungjong alone saying sorry for disturbing their ‘couple time’.

When the guys left, the place became awkward. No one uttered a word and the only thing that could be heard is the leaves rustle due to the blow of the wind. Sungjong rubbed his nape and open his mouth, forcing the words out and try to break the awkward atmosphere.

“Thank you Myungsoo-shi for saving me... yeah…thank you” Sungjong awkwardly said as a blush forming on his face and adrenaline rushed through him. He bowed quickly and turned around ready to sprint away but he forgot that Myungsoo still has his grip on his arm.

“Where are you going?” Myungsoo asked, leading Sungjong back to the previous tree. He sat down and also pulled Sungjong down. When Sungjong sat down Myungsoo had laid his head on Sungjong’s lap.

“Wh-at are y-ou d-doing?” Sungjong asked stuttering as he was startled at the sudden act.

“You’re my boyfriend.” Myungsoo replied him nonchalantly and immediately closed his eyes.

 

Sungjong stared at the male on his lap. He didn’t know what he was really feeling, it was mixed emotion but what he’s sure is that he felt happy. A smile crept on his face; he placed his hand on the older male’s soft hair and lean back.

He was about to close his eyes when Myungsoo said something.

“Sungjong-ah, stop with the stares, it was hard trying to sleeping when you were staring up far so what do you think would it feel this close.” Myungsoo said effortless with a smirk after he said eyes’... still closed.

 

 


[A/N: I think this is overly failed ): I'm sorry for the long wait just very depressed )):]