Episode 3

Lost in paradise

The morning finally came after the tiring night, Yoona was all laying on Heechul's embrace while He was arm-hugging her,not knowing what happened,Heechul's phone suddenly rang.It woke Heechul up,He was defintely dizzy but he could grab his phone which was next to him and replied.

" Yeobuseyo? "

" Hi Heechul, did i wake you up? haha"

" Ah donghae, that's you." Heechul layed back to his place with his eyes closed.

" It's me, well, how about going out together for dinner?"

" Can  you call me later? because i'm not feeling ok,now." Heechul massaged his forehead.

" well..fine, bye"

" thanks" Heechul put the phone back on its place.

Yoona's eyes slowly started to open, she felt cold so she opend her eyes fully.

" OH GOD" she muttered to herself as she slowly turned and found Heechul laying next to her half-.

Heechul opened his eyes when he felt her moving, Both sat so fast and looked at each other.

" W-What happened?" She asked worried, stressed and afraid.

" I think...we ..drank a lot." He replied in a low tone.

Yoona's eyes were quite large-opened which made Heechul feel priceless.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH" She screamed from her stomache.

" Hey ! Hey ! stop !" Heechul tried to close but she was still screaming loud.

She stopped and looked at him helplessly.

" It's gonna be okay...it's not a big thing " He took a deep breath while trying to comfort her.

" get out...and let me..wear my clothes.." She slowly said.

" well..ok...i'll get out " He said and went out the bedroom.

Yoona wore her clothes in a minute and directly went out from Heechul's house.

Heechul's POV

aigoo,what did I do? this is so crazy, hope she won't tell her Victoria or else I'll be dead, so dead.

I wore my clothes, had my meal and prepared myself to get out, I  have to meet Victoria and i'm so nervous.

After waiting fot minutes in the restaurant,Victoria finally came.She sat in front of me with a wide smile on her face.

"Good morning " She showed me her teeth fully while saying this.

"Good morning baby" I smiled  back.

" How is your day starting? "She asked me,I can see from her voice that she knows nothing. thanks god

"e- fine...it's starting so fine." I lied.

" Good, well...I have to tell you something.." She took a deep breath and looked at me in the eye.

" hmm? what's it?" I asked her immidiately. hope it's not about her sister.

" my dad...really needs money." She pouted.

" really? I can give him some if he wants" I replied fast. i know how they suffer because of money, but i'd like to give my soul to victoria.

" e- actually...even if you give him money, it won't help..I really need to look for  a job" She sighed.

" ah then i can help you in that " I clapped my hands while smiling, trying to cheer her up.

" really? OH HEECHUL I LOVE YOU " She kissed me.

No One's POV

Yoona was walking alone on the street holding a newspaper on her hand,looking for a job.

" aishhh...it seems like nothing would help." She sighed and stopped walking for seconds.

" aigoo...I really want  to help my dad but...how.." She sat down while pouting.She started rolling her eyes right and left until a stock on the wall caught her attention.

" We need a mai-" She stood up before finishing her sentence " WOAH ! I got it !" She stood next to it and saved the telephone number.

" I can work as a maid haha ! I can really do !" She clapped her hands happily.

No One's POV

Heechul drove Victoria back home ,Yoona was coming to her way home until she noticed his car, her heart skipped a beat.

" aigoo...it's...him" She said in a worried voice and hurried to her house.

" Hey! " He caught her.

" e- Hey.." She said nervously.

" At least say Hi !" He said while grabbing her hand.

" Hi hehe..." She faked a smile.

" about..the.." He said.

" OH NO ITS OKAY ,FORGET ABOUT IT! " She said quickly in a high tone and went inside.

" w-what's with this girl? " He muttered to himself.

 

---------

 

so sorry for updating late and also this chapter is so short, i'm so so so so sorry.
/Subscribe&Comment/