Episode 1

Lost in paradise

Tonight a party is held at ChungDong unvisersity,most of the students were there, wearing heavy make-up, y dresses but only Im Yoona had a different style, she wore only a simple white dress with heels which she's not familiar with, she can never walk right with heels.

" Ugh..no one i know, no one knows me,seriously the atmosphere is awkward here " She sighed as she looked at a few girls who were glaring at her.

" why is everybody looking at me like this? maybe..i should get out and comeback home " She felt sad at people's eagle eyes,so she just sighed and went out.

10PM, the party just started, but the young girl could never enjoy because of people ignoring her,just because she is poor and lives in a very small house,but Yoona never cared,she liked the way she was living, poor but happy.

" aigoo..I don't think I'm gonna find a TAXI here and in this time " Yoona stood in the middle of the street looking around her.

"..Hey! " a weird old-man voice came from behind,Yoona just forzen and couldn't move her eyes,She knew this place isn't safe at all.

" what are you doing here little chick? huh? " The old man said again,Yoona never replied, her hands were shaking and she was looking for a way to escape.

" why don't you just turn and show me your beautiful face? " The old man stated again.

" 1,2,3 GO " Yoona whispered to herself slowly then went running like hell.

" Hey wait! let's get her " He complained and ordered to his friends.

The 3 men were chasing after her, she was trying her best to run but her heels were the biggest problem so she just threw them and continued her way ,her eyes were closed and she never wanted to look back.

" How can she run that fast? " One from them complained.

She felt tired and her speed started dicreasing until one of them grabbed her, she started screaming like there's no tomorrow " HEEEELP GOOOOD PLEAAAASE HEEELP ME! " but one from the men closed with his hand.

" take her to the car,I guess tonight's gonna be a good night " The oldest smirked.

Yoona was moving to every place so she can escape,she hitted the man grabbing her between his legs,and he screamed his soul out,The young girl started running again even faster trying to escape with tears spread all over her face.

She ran and ran and the men continued chasing her , she closed her eyes and suddenly collpased with a man who was about getting in his car ,her head directly on his chest, she hugged him hard while screaming loudly " HELP ME PLEASE! THEY ARE GONNA KIDNAP ME" she cried.

" huh? " The man was shocked.

" hey ! who are you? " The three man asked.

" just go away already, this girl...is my wife " He lied so he can save her.

Yoona's eyes opened wide when she heard his words, she felt herself loved when he defended her and saved her.The three old men disappeared as she slowly moved away and faced him.

" u..e.." She lost her words when she saw his pretty face.

" are you okay now? " He asked.

"..i-i..I am o-okay " She smiled with tears on her cheeks.

" well, you should be home ,it's late " He stated.

" thank you, thank you so much, you saved my life, if it wasn't-"

" nevermind " He cut her and smiled.

She smiled at him happily, he looked at her feet and saw her bare feet.

" you don't wear shoes? " He said shocked.

" I was running hard, I couldn't keep heels on my feet " She said while checking her feet.

" well, come with me I'll buy shoes and then take you home " He took a deep breath.

" REALLY?? OH MY GOD HOW CAN YOU EVEN EXIST? THANK YOU SO MUCH " she hugged him hard while speaking loudly.

" Hey- please- can you move away? " He said, she moved slowly while still smiling.

" that's my car,get in " He said and opened the door for her,she entered smiling fully while feeling herself like a princess.

The young man drove her to a very big shoes shop where she chosed a red sport shoes, he was kind of surprised because he thought she's gonna wear heels again but she didn't.They went in the car again.

" Thank you so much,it's very beautiful " She said in a cute voice and played with her feet.

" huh nevermind, but- you didn't tell me your name " He asked looking at her.

" Im Yoona, I'm Yoona and you call me Yoong " She smiled innocently and gave him her hand.

" Great, I'm Kim Heechul " He shook her hand.

" my home isn't far from here I guess I can go walking " She said.

" it's okay ,I can drive you"

" no,it's okay, only a few minutes and i can be there and plus this place is very safe and you also need to be home "

" well, as you want, be careful next time Im Yoona"

" PROMISE! " She smiled as she went out from the car and waved innocently.

She took a deep breath and went home, this night was so memorable to her,it's her first time feeling like this.

" Yoona? is it you?" Victoria, her old sister questioned as she heard footsteps in the living room.

" Yes,it's me "She replied in a high tone.

" you're here already? how was the party? " Vicky asked her little sister while sitting on the sofa.

" IT WAS- wait! I need to tell you, I found a very handsome man who saved me from 3 chasers !YOU CANT BELIEVE!! HE WAS AMAZING , HE EVEN BOUGHT ME THOSE SHOES AND ALSO DROVE ME HOME " She smiled widely while talking loud.

" shhh...they are alsleep ,but who's that man?" Victoria tried to calme her little sister.

" he is..my hero" Yoona took her breath back.

" ah..so he saved you, that's great, you could have took his phone number" She said jokingly.

" you know..i-i can't...it'd be so embarrassing." Yoona tapped her head.

" Ok, now, Yoona go to sleep " Vicoria browsed her sister's hair.

" good night ! How I wish I can see him in my dreams!! awwww this is the best night ever!" Yoona said  in a high pitched tone and went to her room leaving her sister smiling at her innocence.

one week later

Yoona's POV

School is boring as usual, even though I'm a student in university now but it still feels as boring as high school and more, the silence is killing the class and i'm here just drawing some faces since don't have nothing to do, when will this be over?

" ugh.." I sighed as I looked at my watch and yes, only 5 minutes until this long boring class is over and I'll be finally out for a dinner with my big sister, so excited.

No One's POV

Victoria was dressing simply beautiful, short pastel pink skirt, heels, white t-shirt, she was waiting for her boyfriend in the public garden where only couples were sitting.

" he's late." She sighed as she looked at her phone.

" Am i really late? " Her boyfriend talked with a fresh smile on his face.

" huh? " She saw only his silhouette.

" right here." He spoke again from behind.

" You frozed me you know " She looked behind her and found him gigling at her.

" am i a ghost? " He spoke jokingly as he sat next to her.

" where were you all that time?" She asked,still a bit mad because of his delay.

" come on, I was on my way here, it's just some traffic congestion.

" you came on your car? " She asked smiling widely.

" yes, why?"

" great, then, we can go and bring my little sister from her university."

" but-..isn't it supposed to be ..our date ? "

" I promised her ,please." She begged with a cute voice.

" well, ok,let's go then." He smiled due to his girlfriend's cute smile, he always did what se wanted and treated her the best.

Both of stood up and made their way to his car.

Yoona kept waiting next to the university's big door, she was checking her phone waiting for her sister's call.

" aigoo....maybe she forgot about me...maybe i should go" The young girl sighed.

" Hey Yoona !" a voice came from behind.

" who-..AH JONGHYUN-AH !" She looked from behind at her high shool friend, Kim Jonghyun.

" what's up? you got much prettier " He praised jokingly while tapping her forehead.

" you never change " She smiled and tapped his forehead back.

" what are you waiting for? a TAXI? " He asked in a serious voice.

" e..no, actually I'm waiting for my sister Victoria whom you like a lot " She joked at the end.

" WHAT?! hey that was old " He turned shy.

" heh..yes..somehow,maybe because she has a boyfriend now? " Yoona smiled cutely.

" isn't she there? " He saw a car stopping with Victoria sitting in the front.

" Oh ,where?!" Yoona looked right where Jonghyun was pointing.

" That black car." He pointed again.

" Oh right! but- that car.." Yoona felt excited but confused in the same time.

" Yoona !!" Victoria called her sister while waving her arms from the window.

" I'm coming " Yoona waved back.Then said goodbye to her friend Jonghyun and went running to the car.

" Hi, get in" Victoria ordered her little sister, but Yoona kept looking to see who's driving but her sister blocked the view.

" He's my boyfriend, don't worry." Vicky smiled.

" ah..really?.." Yoona smiled embarrassingly and entered.

" H-Hello " She greeted shyly, she feels shy with whoever she doesn't know.

" Hi ! " Heechul greeted back.

" Heechul, this is my little sister Yoona, Yoona this is my boyfriend ,Kim Heechul " Victoria smiled widely while introducing them to each other.

Heechul put his eyes on the mirror to see her then opened his eyes so wide.Yoona was looking at the front mirror and saw him shocked she went shocked too, The boy who saved her,the one who she felt herself as a princess with is her sister's boyfriend, her heart was beating till the max, he went speecheless.

" Oh god, I can't believe it,such a Coincidence " He said pricelessly.

" huh? what are you talking about? " Victoria asked her boyfriend curiously.

" Your sister..hehe" He smiled.

" e...right..such a weird coincidence."Yoona felt priceless to the shocking news.

" do you guys know each other before? " Victoria asked showing a confused expression.

" e..actually.." Yoona lost her words.

" I met your sister last week, she was being chased by three men-"

" yes, Thank you,can we go to eat something I'm so hungry" She cut him and faked a smile, she didn't want her sister to know that he is the charming boy she told her about.

" I don't understand " Victoria muttered.

" it's nothing unnie, I'll tell you later " Yoona said with a loud voice.

Heechul was feeling so weird hearing yoona's words, He was doubting why she doesn't want to tell her sister.