For You

Love Is Only You - One Shot

 

You texted Dongwoo with a smile plastered on your face.

“Dongwoo oppa, I can’t wait to see you tonight, it’s been such a long time..”

You pressed sent with anticipation. After that, you called up the other infinite members and asked them to help you prepare for this night. You wanted to make it special.

“Annyeong, Infinite oppas! Can you please meet me at the place we have booked for tonight?”

“Yes!” Sungyeol screamed with a dolphin pitch

“Ah, Dongwoo hyung is so lucky to have you, ____-ah” Woohyun whined

 “I’m so happy to have you part of my life as well, you’re special to me too!”

“Ah, yeah, we will see  you shortly~” The members replied

Right after you end the call, you check your message box and see that Dongwoo has replied. The excitement runs through your body once you get ready and sprint out the door with all the stuff you have prepared for the night.

You arrive at the place and see the oppas standing there staring blankly into space. Sungjong walks to your side and helps you carry the items that you’ve brought.

“_____ noona, you should’ve asked us to come over to help you bring the stuff, it looks heavy”

“Ah, Sungjong, you are so caring, but it’s okay, the effort is worth for Dongwoo~” you cooed

Hoya also comes over and helps you with the bags.

“Wah, Dongwoo hyung is really lucky... everything looks beautiful” L said

You walked into the empty restaurant that you had booked to yourself and smiled.

“Let’s get started~”

“Yes!”

Everyone started unpacking everything and placed the items neatly in the locations you wanted them to be placed. Lastly, you brought out a banner with “Dongwoo oppa, I love you” written over it. A few days ago you held a person fanmeet with Dongwoo’s fans to collect their messages and write it onto this banner. Preparing these things meant a lot to you and you knew that Dongwoo would really appreciate it. You couldn’t hang it up because you were unfortunately too short.

“____, let me help you” Sunggyu smiled

He placed it up with no problem and you walked a few metres away from it, looking at it satisfactorily, with a thumb up of approval.

“Thank you for coming today, next time I shall treat you to some food and maybe to some of my friends” You laughed

“Ohh.. chincha? Are your friends yeoppo?” Sungyeol and Wohyun laughed along themselves

“You’ll see” You waved watching them walk out of the door, “Thankyou for coming today”

You sat at the table that was set beautifully, it had a box of presents you bought for Dongwoo placed infront of his chair. You sat there staring at the clock with weary eyes. You rubbed your eyes and played with the ring Dongwoo had bought you just before he left to go to an overseas schedule. The door opened and you sat up straight. Dongwoo looked at the place in shock.

“Yeobo, did you do this?”

You nodded

“All for me?” He started sobbing softly

“Yes, Dongwoo~”

He sat infront of you with a smile. He was completely dazed. You pointed at the gifts that you had bought for him and he laughed.

“Such childish wrapping” He smiled

“For my childish boyfriend”

“Ehh, I’m a grown man”

“Sure you are”

“You look beautiful tonight”

“Thank you, you look handsome tonight” You slightly blushed

The waitress entered and you placed orders for the food. Dongwoo put his hand onto yours and smiled

“I can’t say anything, I’m speechless, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. _____, what would I be without you, you complete my life.. you’re the one I’ve been waiting for all my life”

A tear fell down your cheek and he wiped it away with his thumb. You held onto his hand and he leaned in to kiss you passionately. You  heard a cough and you both looked at the waitress awkwardly.

“Here is your food, enjoy~”

You both ate deliciously, and fed each other.

“Come here Dongwoo-aegi, have some of my food”

He laughed and accepted the offer, feeling embarrassed.

After you finished eating and having a long conversation that went on for hours, Dongwoo decided it was time to go home since you looked tired.

“Let’s go home” Dongwoo took your hand and opened the car door.

You stepped into the car and he did too, he did your seatbelt for you and you couldn’t help but stare at his perfection. He just laughed awkwardly and started driving, since you were tired because of the things you prepared, you fell asleep in the car.

“Ah, ____ even looks adorable when she sleeps, one day I will marry her, because only for her my heart beats.” Softly moving away your hair from your face and kissing your forehead.

He stopped the car and he looked at you with anticipation. You woke up looking out of the window with fireworks exploding up in the sky. It looked amazing and then suddenly Dongwoo hugged you, let go and looked at you deeply in the eye.

“My love is only for you”