Chap 6

Just Like Me(HIATUS)
 A/N: YO!! midterms are over *claps* Its 2AM right now and im proud to be done with this chap faster than i expected. 
The italics are flashbacks and the bolds are thoughts. I stopped saying *flashbacks* cuz it didnt look right in the story. 
Anyway, i hope you like this chap. oh and please dont unsubscribe, i know i take long to update but please be patient. 
haha, well ONTO THE STORY.

***

  "Jin" Kyoko called. "Let's go inside." It started raining after Jin lost sight of Kame walking away. He clutched his hands into a ball, his knuckles turning white. Kyoko shuddered when he punched the car. But then she let out a sigh. "He's gone Jin" she tried to console him, "let's go inside"

"Shut up," Jin shouted, making Kyoko freeze. "Just..." Jin bowed his head, bangs hanging low due to the rain. But, it hid his tears. Once he lifted his head he quickly turned around, he couldn't let Kyoko see his face. "Just, leave me alone" He finally said. That's all he needed, to be alone. He started walking away but was halted when a pair of arms wrapped around his waist. Kyoko laid her head on the older man back.

"Stay," she whispered, her voice sounding desperate.

"I thought you hated getting wet," Jin tried to smile but lost. He stayed there, no motion.

"Stay," Kyoko repeated. If she lets go, she'll lose everything. She doesn't want to lose to Kamenashi. She doesn't want to lose...she tightened her grip . Jin is all hers, not Kames.

"Kyoko, " Jin called. Kyoko lifter her head and smiled. Jin grabbed her arms and gently pushed it away from him. "I'll see you tomorrow...or I'll call you" I just need to think this through. "Just go home, you're getting wet, you'll get wet." He smiled and took of his jacket and rested it on top of Kyokos head. "There, this will help you for now." He spared a last glance at her and then left.

***

Kazuya didn't go straight home, he couldn't. Jin was there, Jin entered his home and slept next to him. Jins presence was everywhere and Kazuya can't take it. He wants to scream and cry but, "it's not worth it." He says to himself. Taking a deep breath, Kazuya lets everything go. Face it or you won't move on. All he needs now is a bath and sleep. Maybe he can go out tomorrow with Ueda. "Yeah that's a good idea," reaching into his pocket to get out his phone, he instead felt something else. Pulling it out, his eyes widened. The necklace.

  --

Every time he moved around the little green apples on the necklace would bump each other and create a loud clank. Kame would smile because it would always remind him of the person who bought it for him. Kame ran's his thumb over the turtle on the necklace. His boyfriend is still a child inside, always buying him turtle things. But he doesn't mind, he loves Jin's romantic and cheesy side. Kame lets out a chuckle.

"What are you laughing about?" Kame hears someone ask. Jin is standing by his bedroom door with his arms crossed. Kame smiles at him.

"Nothing," he answers. Jin walks to the bed and sits next to his lover. Leaning into the younger man neck, he whispers, "It can be used for luck too." Kazuya lets out a gasp when Jin kisses his neck and then his lips go to the turtle. Jin pulls away and puts his forehead against Kame.  His eyes still on the necklace. Jin picked it out because it reminded him of his love.

"Luck? Where did you get that from?" Kame teased. Jin pouted. Kame leans in and kisses those pouty lips. "Then I'll take it with me, everywhere."

--

"I took it everywhere but it didn't work so well." He believed everything, but everything turned out to be a lie.

"Sir, we've arrived," the taxi drivers voice put Kame out of his thoughts. "Oh, thank you." He paid and got out. Kame couldn't wait to get into the shower, he had to wash everything away. Taking out everything out of his pocket and setting it on his nightstand, he was only thinking about the warm water that will rush down his body when he steps into the shower. He was about to walk away when something didn't catch his eyes.

"Where is it?" He put his hands into his pocket. Nothing. It's gone, the necklace is gone.  He must of been so deep in thought that he didn't notice it fall out of his hands, it must be in the taxi. "No, no, no" He sat on his bed and caressed his neck. It felt empty.

Kazuya smiled. It's better that way. "Yeah, it's not important anymore." Getting up he walked into the bathroom, still smiling.

But, with tears running down his cheeks.  

***

Was that too short! i looked short. Gosh im such a romantic, lol, i write too much fluff, but it's fun. so how was it??