Chapter 3

Just Like Me(HIATUS)

          Jin caressed the younger ones cheek, drawing invisible lines all over. They’re smooth, it’s always smooth. He always felt good.(a/n. naughty!). His favorite part was there. He drew the line to Kames lips. He used his thump to outline them.

“Jin…” Kame moaned. Jin smiled and leaned forward, eyes closed. “Yes?” he whispered.

“I’m sorry” Kame replied. Jin opened his eyes and backed away a little, “for what?” he continued. Jin wants to know but…what if changes everything between him and Kyoko, between him and Kame. He and Kame are already getting better but…what if…

“for breaking your heart…I didn’t mean to” Eyes widen, Jin stood up. “I…still love you” It was a whisper but Jin heard it loud and clear. He backed away more and ran his hand through his hair.What’s going on?

“Akanishi” Jin heard someone say. He looked up and met those brown orbs, a look of confusion on Kames face. “You’re still here?” Kame rubbed his eyes and yawned. Jin nodded. “Aren’t you suppose to be out…celebrating” Jin asked, still in shock.

“Cele…oh right” Kame chuckled, “as you can see I was sleeping. I told them I was too tired, they just said Happy Birthday and left.” Well yeah, you’ve been working non stop, that I can see those dark circles under your eyes. Jin wanted to say but keep it in. Kame stood up and grabbed his bag. He walked to the door slowly, as if he doesn’t want to leave. He was about to open it when the door swung open. Thankfully Kame was fast and stepped away or he would have been hit.

“Jin~” a whine Kame heard. “Why are you still here, we were suppose to meet 20 minutes ago. It’s my birthday remember.” Kame looked at the couple and saw Jin smile. He hasn’t seen that smile for a long time. “Happy Birthday Kyoko” Jin sang. Kame saw Jin take her hand and enterwind it with his. That’s where Kames heart was cut into pieces. She was wearing Jins pinky ring. Kame brought his hands up, to see his ring. He slid the ring out of his pinky and let it drop to the floor, making a loud clank. Jin and Kyoko turned, to see Kame head low and shaking

“Kame…are you okay?” Jin asked, he walked closer to the youger male, but Kame backed away. “Kame…Ka…” he stopped talking when he saw a teardrop hit the floor. Jin stared at him, he never liked it when Kame cried. He felt like just trapping him in his arms, kiss his forehead, whispering in his ears that everything will be ok but...he’s hesitating…why, why?

Kame couldn’t take it anymore, this long silence is making it worse….no Jin just watching him and not doing anything is the worst. His body hurts, especially his heart. Kame covered his mouth with his hand and ran out of the room.

Jin saw Kame run, but he couldn’t move. His gaze just moved to the floor, and stayed there. But something caught his eyes. He crouched down and picked it up. A ring, he turned it around. It couldn’t be. Jin shook his head. It can’t.  Why was Kame pinky ring on the floor? Jin turned to Kyoko and looked at her. She had her eyes on him. Kyoko walked closer to Jin and raised her hand to touch his cheek but yelped when Jin grabbed her hand.

Jin saw it, she had a ring. But, he never gave her a ring, and Kyoko never wore rings. He looked at it, it was identical. He looked up and glared at her. “Where…?” he asked.

Kazuya thought that everything was going to be ok, but seeing something special to him on another person, that ruined everything. Those rings were suppose to be theirs and theirs only.

Why does Jin keep doing this? Why does he keep hurting me?

            Why?