Chapter 3: First Encounter

Flirting My Way To You

 

Chapter 3: First Encounter

 

---Sooyoung’s POV---

 

Walking through the row of fast-food restaurants, I am really tempted by each of the restaurants. However, nothing can beat our favourite restaurant. From afar, it is already invting us with the scent of freshly baked dough with strong flavoured mozzarella cheese and topping it with juicy pineapples and rich flavoured ham. Gosh, my mind can really goes far imagining the food that I am craving for! Looking beside me, I can also see my shikshin-junior drooling over the tempting posters!

 

*GROWLS GROWLS*

 

“Yoona-ah, come on and get inside already. My stomach is asking to be feed right NOW!” Sooyoung assist Yoona going inside the Pizza Hut.

 

Stepping inside the wooden flooring of Pizza Hut, we are being greeted by the courteous waitress.

 

“Good afternoon, Miss. Table for how many person?” the young waitress who have her hair bunned up asked me and Yoona.

 

“Afternoon to you too. Table for 2 please, thank you” I replied back to the waitress.

 

“Okay Miss, please wait aside while we prepare the table for you” the waitress politely told us to wait for the table.

 

While waiting, we are given the menu to choose the choice of foods that we would want to order. Flipping open the menu, I was literally drooling again seeing all those delicious types of food. Me and Yoona were behaving like people who have not eaten at Pizza Hut before. Some “Awes” and “Wow” can be heard while we were choosing our foods. Well, being a shikshin we are, we ordered at least one food from the different categories. Right now, I just can’t wait to enter Pizza Hut and begin to devour each of them!

 

“Excuse Miss, I am sorry for the lateness. Your table is ready already Miss. Here’s the way” finally the waitress appeared after 15 minutes of waiting and led us to our table.

 

We got a 4-seater table which have the bustling view of the situation outside of the restaurant which still have a long queue of customers. Since we have ordered already just now while waiting, now we have to wait till our orders arrive. Right, I am feeling so jealous watching all those people surrounding us who are eating their sumptuously mouth-watering meals.

 

---Jessica’s POV---

 

Gosh, why must everybody also eats Pizza Hut at the same time that the queue is just too long? I must blow up soon enough if I didn’t get any seat sooner or later!

 

“Hey you there, it has been 20 minutes since I have been waiting for a seat. How long more must I wait just to get a seat?” I asked the waiter with my cold look and serious voice.

 

“E-erm, we truly apologise for the long wait Miss. This is due to the lunch hours and also 2-seats are very limited in our restaurant” the waiter stuttered upon receiving my cold glare.

 

“So does it mean I have to bring more people for me to get a table faster? This is totally ridiculous! I don’t care but I.WANT.A.TABLE.RIGHT.NOW!!!” I shouted at the waiter. I couldn’t help but to burst out from waiting for too long and everybody was witnessing the commotion that I have caused.

 

“O-o-okay M-miss” the waiter replied me simply and quickly went to find a table for me.

 

Right now, I can see that the waiter is rushing throughout the restaurant to find a seat for me. Although I feel sorry for causing trouble for him, but being the cold person I am, it is difficult for me to control my anger.

 

“Excuse Miss, I am sorry for interrupting. Due to the peak lunch hour, the seats are very limited right now. We currently still have a lot customers waiting for their seats. Do you mind if we join some other people to your table?” I heard the waiter asked a pair of college girls.

 

“Oh, if that’s the problem then, we really don’t mind sharing the table” I heard the milky-skin, doe-eyed and tall girl replied back to the waiter. The other girl in front of her, who is tanned-skin, round-faced and taller, seems to be zoning out while her eyes is wide open. I think I can see a slight drool from , and omo, she looks so cute! Slowly, a smile is plastered on my face just by looking at the cute girl. However, when the waiter is making his way back to me, I regain back my cold composure and tries to remain unfazed, though my eyes is still on that cute tall girl.

 

“Miss, I hope you don’t mind it but the only best solution for you right now is to share a table with other person. Do you mind it Miss?” the waiter asked me politely, his fear of me slowly fading away.

 

“Oh, sure. I don’t mind it!” I was supposed to remain a cold face but somehow I ended up smiling and sounding too excited to sit together with that cute girl.

 

“O-okay then. Here’s the way Miss” the waiter bring me to the table. I bet he thinks of me as a bipolar person, one moment I was being cold to him but suddenly, I turned to a friendly human being. Gosh, I really don’t know what’s happening to me the moment I lay my eyes on that cute girl!

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Firstly, I'm sorry that the update is late. Back to school already :( Anyway, here's the third chapter! Thanks for subscribing, commenting and reading~