Chapter 1: Introduction Part 1

Flirting My Way To You

 

Chapter 1: Introduction Part 1

---At Choi’s Home---

 

“Yeobo, wake up and get ready for your work soon please~” Mrs Choi lovingly woke up her husband,  Choi Jungnam, who easily begin preparing himself for work.

 

She then prepared herself and proceeded on waking up her 2 daughters.

 

“Soojin darling, wake up and get ready for work~” Mrs Choi woke up her elder daughter, Choi Soojin, who is easier to handle as compared to her other daughter and true enough, Soojin was already awake few minutes later and make her way to the bathroom.

 

And here comes the moment that Mrs Choi dreaded the most every morning, which is waking up her younger daughter, Choi Sooyoung, the only heavy sleeper in the family.

 

“Sooyoung darling, please wake up soon. You need to prepare for your first day of school” Mrs Choi softly knock on Sooyoung’s bedroom door.

 

While waiting for Sooyoung to wake up, Mrs Choi prepared American breakfast for her beloved family first. Meanwhile in Sooyoung’s bedroom, she’s still enjoying the comfort of her bed and even snuggling tightly under her covers. Totally not aware of the time ticking away.  By the time Mrs Choi served the breakfast on the dining table, Mr Choi and Soojin are already fully prepared and they all begin eating the delicious breakfast.  Halfway through the meal, Mrs Choi realised that the food surprisingly does not finish as early as it always have been. That’s when she realised that this is due to the missing of a certain shikshin. Mrs Choi qucikly rushed to the shikshin room for she’s left with only 30 minutes before school starts. At the front of Sooyoung’s bedroom door, Mrs Choi begin to crack her knuckles and cleared her thoat.

 

“CHOI SOOYOUNG, YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW BEFORE I CRASH THIS DOOR!!!” Mrs Choi shouted throughout the whole house and knocked furiously on the door.

 

“Mom, why are you making a ruckus early in the morning? You just disturbed my beauty sleep…” Sooyoung innocently open the door and replied her mom.

 

“Beauty sleep huh? You know what time is it now? It is already 8am and if you don’t hurry, you’re gonna be late on your first day of school!” Mrs Choi burst out of anger, looking at how laidback Sooyoung is being right now.

 

“What?! I only have 30 minutes left to reach school?! Mom, why don’t you wake me up earlier next time?!” Sooyoung nagged all the way as she make herself ready for school. Mrs Choi just have to sigh seeing how the fault is being put on her now and watched in amazement seeing the then laidback Sooyoung is now rushing her way to school.

 

---School Compound---

 

“Haa… haa… haa…” Sooyoung is panting and breathing heavily after the 15 minutes run from her home to the school. Luckily for her, she managed to reach school on time since the bell hasn’t ring yet.

 

“Sooyoung-ah!!!” a tall girl with doe-eyed, which complimented her milky skin, suddenly pounced on her back.

 

“Yah, Yoona!!! You really shocked me with the pounce” Sooyoung replied her classmate bestfriend.

 

“Why you look so worn out Youngie? Hehe, I bet you woke up late and ended up rushing to school right? Typical of you, Choi Sooyoung!” indeed this long-time bestfriend of hers knew her too well that Sooyoung just rolled her eyes, admitting the most obvious thing ever.

 

*Kkrrriiiinnnnngggggg*

The school bell rings, alerting the students of the first lesson of the day. Since Sooyoung and Yoona are both taking the same course and are in their final year, they share the same schedule and stick with each other throughout the whole day. Being in Director’s List of their cohort, they are indeed intelligent and pays attention very well during each lesson. Whenever in doubt, they would raise the questions to their lecturers or tutors for clarification. Although they are top students, they are well-liked and popular among the students since they are down-to-earth and a cool bunch to hang out with. After the long hours of lectures and labs since morning, they finally have a 2 hours break before their next class.

 

“Yoong-ah, I am really hungry right now. Why don’t we go out and have lunch at the restaurant outside school?” Sooyoung is persuading Yoona to go with her to fill her empty stomach after missing out her breakfast.

 

“Sure, Youngie-ah~ Do you forget that I am also a shikshin just like you huh?” Yoona is actually a shikshin junior of Sooyoung because nobody can beat the senior yet.

 

“Yeah, thanks so much and let’s get going!” Sooyoung dragged Yoona to Pizza Hut, which is located nearby to their school.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the first chapter! How is it guys? Hope it's not too bad ^-^ Thanks for subscribing, commenting and reading~ Sorry that it's short.