A Special Meeting

A Winter Confession

It was 10th of December morning where BTOB had to wake up early around 8am to go to Cube Entertainment for a special meeting. The members were curious. "What kind of meeting are we having in the middle of the morning?" "Is it really THAT important till we have to wake up this early?!" "Papa Hong owe me my beauty sleep." mumbled the boys. Except for Sungjae, who was being very quiet nowadays and suddenly shouted to his hyungs. "Instead of you guys wasting your time mumbling things that doesn't give you any benefit, why don't yall just go and take a shower, dress up and get ready to go to Cube!" said Sungjae. "Oh Lord, have mercy on me towards this kid" said Hyunsik as he eats his ketchup he got from his fans. "Wow Sungjae I mean what is wrong with you? Who caused you to be so.... so weird? What happened to BTOB's old, hyper, talkative, happy-go-lucky Sungjae Yook? You know, you have been acting like this for almost a month now and you're actually getting on my nerves. And everyone knows that no one likes a mad Eunkwang." said Eunkwang, the hot tempered leader. "Errr.... Eunkwangie hyung, why don't you clean yourself first and try to calm down... I'm scared if this situation is going affect the other members as well." said Changsub as he brings Eunkwang away from Sungjae.

Sungjae then felt guilty. 

It took them an hour and a half for BTOB to clean themselves. Sungjae was wearing a navy blue shirt with a blue coloured sweater to avoid himself from catching a cold. He then gets out from his room and went to the window and watch the snow falls down from the sky. Suddenly, he heard the sound of someone walking towards him and said "Sungjae, are you alright? Is there something wrong?" He turned around and saw Peniel. His eyes were filled with curiosity as he is worried that something is bothering his friend. And so Sungjae's heartbeat was beating faster and faster. He knew that his 'Peniel feels' are back again. "Ummm.. errr... y-yeah I'm alright... I hope... I just need some time to calm myself. D-don't worry, I'll be back to the old Sungjae whenever I'm ready." said Sungjae. He was pretty nervous to talk to Peniel that he couldn't even speak properly. 

The boys then went straight to Cube with their empty stomach by walking because the distance from their dorm to Cube took less than 10 minutes. After they had arrive, they saw their manager, and the boys greeted him happily. The manager then brought them to the meeting room and saw Papa Hong looking very bright and excited. "Are we having an Asia Tour?" "United Cube tour I guess.." "Are we going to have our very own Christmas song?" wondered the boys.

"Ah, my 7 boys! So happy to see you guys. Come and have a seat. I bet yall didn't have the chance to take breakfast. Am I right? It's okay, I bought McDonalds' just for you guys." said Papa Hong. "And not to forget. Hyunsik? Don't worry, I asked the workers to bring ketchups for you." Papa Hong said to Hyunsik and smiled. "Thank you! God bless Mr Hong!" Hyunsik said with excitement. "So, today's our first ever special meeting with you guys. Before I start, do any of you know why did I call you guys here in the first place?" asked Papa Hong. The boys didn't nod. "Well, I'm actually bringing you guys for a Christmas vacation, since it's your first year celebrating it. So, suggest me the place where you want to go. Spain, Italy, Germany you name it!" he replied. "Let us start with the eldest. Eunkwang, where do you want to go?" Eunkwang replied "Jeju Island. It doesn't cost millions of money, yet it's fun." "I want to go to England! Who knows, I can get to meet up with One Direction!" suggests Minhyuk. "Yeah, and who knows, we might have a chance to collaborate with them!" said Ilhoon and high fives with Minhyuk. "I have to agree with Eunkwang hyung." said Changsub. "Jeju Island all the way!" said Hyunsik. "How about you Peniel? Chicago?" asked Papa Hong. Peniel nods. It's like he knows what is in Peniel's American brain. Sungjae then said "I don't really care that much, as long as we're together as seven, I'm happy." So it has been decided that they are all going to Jeju Island on the 20th of December.

10 days after the meeting, the boys were packing  their clothes. But as for Peniel, he was packing  his snacks instead. "Ya, look at our Donggeun here. He cares about his precious snacks more than his clothes!!" said Changsub. "Well as you all know I can't survive living without snacks!" said Peniel as he laugh like mad. "He is such a cutie. Especially when he laughs like that..." murmured Sungjae.