It's all lies

It's all lies -ONESHOT-

I slowly stood up and looked around me, I was the only one that was standing. I saw you looking at me. You looked gorgeous. ''I.. I don't want them to get married..'' I said, still looking at you. I saw the tears in your eyes growing, like the last time I saw you. It was a long time since I saw you. The last time was when you asked me to accept your heart, but I couldn't. You looked exactly like that day right now.

I heard a lot of people sighing and making those ''Ohh'' and ''Ahh'' sounds, while staring at me with a shocked face. I saw Jong Hoon hyung opening his mouth, I think he wanted to scold me, but he couldn't because his bride ran away from the altar. I caught him looking at me, but he turned his head away when I looked at him. Our dad stood up also, but it wasn't because he didn't wanted them to get married. ''I'm really sorry for the interruption.'' He said and he glanced at me. ''Don't worry everyone, she'll be back in a couple of minutes.''

''Damn it, where in the world is she!?'' I said. I searched everywhere you could possibly be, but I didn't found you. I looked at my watch, an hour has passed. I hit myself against my forehead, my dad, mom, brother and especially you were going to get angry as . I suddenly remembered something. I ran as fast as possible to the forest. I saw my old treehouse and smiled. A beautiful woman in a weddingdress was sitting in my treehouse. You didn't changed in those years I didn't saw you.

''Can you please go away? I don't want you to see me like this..'' You said. I could hear that you were crying. ''Noona, this isn't the first time I see you crying, what does it matter if I see?'' I said and I looked at you. You looked up. You thought that it was Jong Hoon. ''Oh, it's you..'' You said and you looked at Jongup. ''Hey, it was like.. 4 years ago you saw me, didn't you miss me?'' I said and I pouted. I was a 8 year old little boy in the body of a 22 year old man. ''Jongup, I'm not in the mood for your stupid jokes.'' You said. I sat down next to you and looked at you. I felt sorry, but I didn't know how to say that. ''Noona, sorry I-'' I couldn't finish my sentence. ''Oh Jongup, nothing to be sorry about, you made me cry and ruin my make-up and the most important day of my life, no Jongup, everything's alright.'' I let out a short laugh. ''You still got that great sarcasm of you.'' I said. ''And you're still annoying..'' You answered and you whiped your tears away. ''Why did you like me then?'' I heard you sighing. ''I don't know, I really don't know.'' 

''How long was it ago since we were here?'' You asked. I was glad, you weren't crying anymore. ''I don't know, about 5 ot 6 years maybe?'' I said and smiled. You were sitting on the swing on the playground. I was softly pushing you, because you couldn't do it by yourself, you had to hold your dress. I sat down on the swing next to yours and looked at you. ''You look gorgeous by the way..'' I saw you smiling. ''It was nice to talk to you again, but I should go back to the church.'' You said and you stood up. You lifted your dress so it wouldn't fell in the sand and get dirty. 

I grabbed your wrist, so you couldn't leave. So this is how it feels. Why didn't I do this 4 years ago? ''Jongup. People are waiting and your hyung probably waiting too..'' You said and you tried to escape from my hold. ''Noona wait. There's something I want to tell you..'' I should've said this 4 years ago, damn it. I ruined everything and things have probably changed. ''Can't you do that another time?'' You said and pulled your wrist out of my grip but I grabbed you again. ''No, I have to do it now.'' You sighed. I guess you can also grow muscles by dancing, you thought and sat down on the bench I was pointing at.

''Noona, please answer this question. Do you want to marry hyung because you really love him or do you want to marry him because you still have feelings for me and he reminds you of me?'' I shouldn't have asked that because the answer was a smack from you. I opened my eyes when it stopped hurting and I saw you staring at me with tears in your eyes again. ''Jongup, I'm really sorry.. I didn't want to -'' I nodded. ''Noona, it's okay, I'm a man, I'm not going to die if a woman hits me.'' I said and I put my thumbs up. ''WHAT!?'' You screamed and you started hitting me like hundred times more. ''NOONA, NOONA! Please stop! People are looking, how embarrassing!'' I screamed, it really hurt. ''Noona, I'm going to die if you don't stop! You're really strong, not weak at all, please stop!'' I said. Thank god, you stopped. ''Ahh, that's what I wanted to hear. I can kill a man with my fists and feet if I want!'' You said and you lifted your fist. ''Ahh ahh, please don't hit me again.'' I said while covering my face. ''Oh sorry, Jongup.'' You said. ''Okay, tell me..''

 

(Flashback)

Hyung and I were never quiet like this when we were riding the car together. It felt weird. I wanted to say something, but hyung was first. ''Moon Jongup.'' Jong Hoon-hyung said. It was the first time he called me by my full name. It was strange and I started to feel uncomfortable. It felt like we were strangers but I was curious about what he was going to tell. ''Wassub hyung.'' I answered and I looked outside, it was raining. ''It's What's up. What's. Up.'' Hyung said while laughing. He lived in Canada for a couple of years, so his English was really good. ''Well.. I think you know ________?'' He said. Hyung went around the corner and then stopped, because there was a lot of traffic. He sighed and turned off the car. I nodded. ''Ofcourse I know.'' You were my best friend since I was in kindergarten, ofcourse I knew you. ''I really like ________.'' He said. I slowly turned my head to the left, where hyung was sitting. I couldn't believe what he was saying. He was like 5 years older than her and he barely talked to her. ''I know what you're thinking. I don't know her really well, but I really want to get to know her better. I'm really interested in her.'' I didn't know what to say. Didn't he know how I felt? ''Oh.. That's really great..'' I said as enthausiastic as I could. I opened the door of the car. ''What are you doing?'' Hyung asked. I was really angry and I didn't felt like seeing him. ''_______ asked me to meet her here, so I'm getting out here.'' I lied. She wanted to meet me on a playground 2 kilometres away from here. ''Thanks for giving me a ride.'' I said and I closed the door and walked away. I walked in the direction of the playground. 

You were sitting on the swing when I arrived the playground. You smiled and waved. Your smile always made me happy, but not this time. I sighed and walked towards you and sat down on the swing next to you. ''Is there something wrong?'' You asked. I shook my head and I tried to smile. ''No, I'm fine..'' I said and I stared at the slide we used to slide off in front of me. We were too big to fit on that slide. ''Jongup.. Can I ask you something?'' You asked. I nodded. ''Ofcourse, that's where best friends exist, right?'' I said and I tried to smile again. ''Would you date a girl older than you?'' You asked. I shrugged. ''Yes.. But not if she's above 30.'' I said, I was being serious but you thought that it was funny so you laughed. ''Jongup.. This may sound weird and I don't want to ruin our friendship or something but.. I really like you.'' You said and you started blushing. ''Noona, I -'' ''You don't have to answer now, you can think about it and tell me later.'' You said and looked at me. ''Noona, I.. I'm sorry but I don't like you..'' Tears in your eyes started growing. You ran away and left me alone on the playground. It started raining too.

(End flashback)

 

''You still remember that, right?'' I said. You nodded. ''Jongup, why are you telling this, it hurts thinking about it again..'' You said and you sighed. ''I know noona, but it also hurts me..'' You looked at me. ''Why? You were the person that rejected me..'' I nodded. I rejected you, I had a reason. You stood up. ''I should go now, I asking for trouble if I stay here longer.'' I grabbed your hand again. ''I liked you too back then.. And I still do.'' I said slowly. It was weird talking to your back, but it was better to say it now than never saying it. ''Why are you telling me this now?'' You said and you started crying again. ''I'm going to marry your brother.'' You really didn't understood why I telling you this. Why didn't I said it back then? You thought. It was too late now. ''That's why I'm saying it.. I don't think I can live like this anymore.'' I said and I stood up also. You looked at me, I knew that you didn't understood what I was saying.

''I don't want you to marry hyung, I really like you.. No, I love you noona and I can't live and seeing you with my brother.'' You turned around. I noticed that you still look gorgeous, even when you're crying. ''Jongup.. Can you say it again?'' You said. I whiped your tears away. ''I love you.'' I said and I wrapped my arms around you. ''I'm not letting you go again. I'm not going to give you to hyung again.'' It felt so good to be standing like this with you. I wanted to stay like this as long as we could, but you softly pushed me away. ''What do you mean with I'm not going to give you to hyung again?'' You said. I took a deep breath. ''I like you for a very long time now, I think it started liking you in elementary school. Do you still remember that one time..'' I said and I laughed. You laughed too. ''How can I ever forget that? You were playing soccer with some classmates and somehow you guys started fighting. I had to save you, right?'' You said and you smiled. ''Yes.. We fought about you by the way.. But that was when I started liking you..'' I confessed. ''Why were you guys fighting about me?'' You said surprised. ''Well one of them said that they were going to marry a noona like you.. I didn't know why but I got really mad and threw the ball at him and then the fight started. I realized that I liked you a couple of years later.'' I said and I looked at you. ''Seriously Jongup?'' You asked. I nodded. You started to hit yourself against your forehead. ''Why didn't I know that you liked me all the time. How foolish..'' You said. I took your hand so you didn't hurt yourself anymore. ''Jongup, why didn't you tell me?'' You asked. I wondered if I was the person that was going to marry you today if I had told you that I liked you. ''I wanted to tell you that I liked you too when you told me. But it was only an hour after hyung said that he liked you. I really wanted to tell you, but I felt sorry for hyung since he lost his fiancée and I didn't want him to get hurt again. You still remember when he heard that she died? He didn't sleep for a couple of months and he didn't go to work anymore. He lost a lot of weight too. I was scared that he was going to be like that again if he lost you. That's why I didn't told you that I liked you, because I knew that he liked you.'' I said.

''Since when did you liked me?'' I asked. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to ask it, but I really wanted to know. ''I think I realized when you were in first year of high school. You were participating that dance competion with that girl. I came to watch, but I got really jealous when I saw you dancing with her. I really wanted to dance with you like you did with her. Yes, that was when I found out that I liked you.'' I smiled. ''Noona.. Do you still like me?'' You looked at me and sighed. ''Jongup, I think that I still like you..'' You said. I placed my hand on your face and looked at you. I closed my eyes and leaned in. I pressed my lips against yours. I thought that you were going to push my away and hit me, but you didn't. You grabbed my face with both your hands and kissed me back. I smiled and pulled you closer.

''Please don't leave me again..'' You smiled and patted my head. ''But Jongup.. Your brother will get hurt..'' You said. I knew that you cared about him too, but in a different way. ''Noona, you know that there are over 100 women that like him now! One of them is his true love, I'm sure about that! Don't worry, he'll be okay!'' I said, I didn't even lied about this. Hyung seriously had a lot of girls that liked him. '' Okay then.. Jongup, noona will never! Never! NEVER! Never leave you again. I'm going to stick by your side for always.'' It sounded kinda creepy, but I was very happy to hear it. ''But I first have to explain your brother and our parents and tell them that I can't marry Jong Hoon..'' You said. I could see that you were feeling sad, but everything was going to be fine soon. ''I'll go and explain with you.. I mean I ruined everything.'' I said. You kissed my lips again and smiled. ''Let's go.'' I said and I stood up, but you pulled me back. ''Let's stay here a little longer.'' You said. I laughed. You really didn't change a little bit. You grabbed my tie and collar and kissed me again. ''I love you..'' You said while kissing me. ''I love you too, noona.'' 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

woah, this is a really weird story haha.. well, hope you liked it!