Existance

Bitter

I'm standing here again.

Right infront of you but you never seem to notice do you?

I watch as you snuggle closer to her on the bench that we'd always sit on, as she leans into your broad chest, the one I was so familiar with. I can almost smell your scent, the cologne which you put on just because i loved it, but now you put it on for her. I watch as you smile down at her, the same content smile which you used to smile when you were with me, when you were only with me. I remember I was the one who brought you out of that darkness wasn't I? But now she's the one who gives you light..I know it's been a month, but I just can't help it, I can't help but to come back, I can't help but to only stand here and watch, I can't help but to wish that somehow you'd just look at me, but you never do..do you? If I'd just reach out my hand I'd be touching you..but I know it's not possible. As you lean down, kiss her forehead and tell her you love her, I can only but reminince the times when you'd hold me close, look into my eyes and tell me the exact same words. I can feel my cold tears running down my face but..even my tears don't exist to you anymore..do they?

Whatever happened to I'll love you forever?