chapter 1; Fun begins

Blood Moon

“How can a vampire do this?” Nichkhun mumbled as he looked at the girl in front of him. It made him sick to the stomach that something or someone was capable of doing this. Sensing that someone was behind him, he turned around and saw detective Hwang.

“How long did it take for the victim to die?" Tiffany lowered herself to take a good look at the body. 

"Punctured wound in her neck means that someone took a bite out of her but seeing that there is so much blood, a vampire is out of the question."

"I did not asked how she died but how long" she said with irritation in her voice.

"I would say one hour, maybe two. But no longer then that." Nichkhun looked at the detective, seeing her tense and irritated. "Did you sleep?" 

"What are you doing, small talk?"

"No I just want to asked if you are oke? You seem..." Tiffany stood up and looked at nichkhun straight in the eyes.  

"I seem like what?"

Feeling a chill going down his spine, he swallowed on nothing and shakes his head. "Never mind, detective. The officers found a vampire not so far from the crime scene. His shirt was covered in blood." 

Tiffany straighten her jacked and walked out of the apartment, not before turning back to nichkhun. "Just for the record, this woman was not killed by a vampire. Make sure to write that in your report. And call me when it is really necessary"

Walking down the stairs, she passed two officers. “forensic told me there was a vampire?”

Tiffany saw one of the agents nod. “Yeah, right this way, Detective” Nodding her head, she followed the agent.

"here he is, detective hwang” he left Tiffany with the vampire.

Sitting on a chair, sat a tall and handsome man. His black hair was like charcoal and his eyes were as black as the night. Sensing someone was looking at him, he turned his face to make eye contact with Tiffany. He stood up.

“Detective Hwang, or in your world the executioner” Not making a move or even being friendly. Tiffany eyes never left his. Dominating was all in the world of preaterns.  

“What's your name?”

“Taeckhun, bodyguard of the kim’s” 

‘Kim’s?’ Tiffany thought 'This can be fun'

“Did you knew the victim?”

“Yes, her name is Bora. She was one of the hostess of club Regina”

“And when did you saw the victim for the last time”

“I found her. I left Bora three hours ago. She wanted time for herself, before she went back to the club”

“What did she do?”

“She profited entertainment” He wanted to say more but stayed silent

“She profited entertainment? As is blood or dancing?” Tiffany took noted how he stiffs as she said blood. “As I remember correctly Club Regina is for the vampire’s and humans, am I right?” He nodded. “And is managed by Hyoyeon and Taeyeon Kim?” 

“Yes, executioner Hwang”

“So why did you leave her?”

“As I said she wanted to be alone, she had a long day and wanted quite time” His eyes turned light blue. “If I find out who killed her I will ripe his throat out” He growled.

“Careful, vampire. Just by that I can book you” He quickly changed his eyes back to black.

“I should have stayed, but she wanted to stay alone and asked me to pick some food at twelve. So then she could eat and then we could leave to the club” he looked away. "I found her, blood was every were. I tried to help her but I could not find a heartbeat" Tiffany felt compassion with Taeckhun but being the tough detective and executioner know in the human world and Preaterns she must not show weakness.

“Does you're bosses know about the dead of one their hostess? " He shook his head. 

“No, not yet I should contact them” He fished out his cell phone and dialed a number. Tiffany grabbed his phone and gave him a smile. “No need I will go there myself. This is interesting and I haven’t seen the Kim’s in awhile” Taeckhun looked her in eyes and gave a nervous chuckle. “Sure, executioner what ever you want.”

“one more thing, did you by any chance see someone else leave the apartment?" He shook his head.

"No, why do you ask?"

"The door was open, no sign of breaking in. Perhaps the victim knew her killer?" 

"Maybe she thought it was me?"

Writing the last things in her notebook, Tiffany glanced at the vampire and saw how nervous he was. "Is something wrong, Taeckhun?"  

He quickly shook his head and straighten himself. "No, its just, not every day you meet the executioner in real life. You hear the stories. But never see the real thing" He chuckled. "To be honest, you are not that big, but you have a powerful aura around you that I think is very scary"

"Good, it means that you are afraid. Lets not meet again Taeckhun. Its for the best."  

 

Leaving him stunned with her words, tiffany walked toward her yamaha TZR, putting her helmet on, turning her engine, she her call device. A groggy voice answers.

"What?"

"Well good evening to you too, Yuri"

"What the hell, Hwang. Do you even know how late it is?"

Tiffany chuckled. "Yeah I know its midnight, pass your bedtime even. I got a crime scene, Preatern related. I was wondering if you could pick up Josephine from the airport tomorrow or today if I'm right. I get the feeling this will be a long night.

She heard Yuri mumbled some words and laughed. "Come on, Yuri. You own me."

"I own you nothing" Came the grumpy reply. "But fine, I will pick her up TODAY" 

"Thank you, Yuri. Love you!" 

"Yeah kiss my..." Tiffany hangs up before she could say anything else and smiled.

 

'Its going to be a good day'

And with that she drove off in high speed toward Club Regina.