Hello, Hello, Hello

Bad Girl, Good Girl

 

Heechul had everything that one could ask of life; money, looks and an ever flowing confidence that attracted people especially women. It was a day like any other, Heechul had gone to one of his favorite hair salon/spas to get his daily dose of self indulgence. After spending the majority of his afternoon getting pampered, Heechul stood outside the entrance of the elegant establishment flirting with one of the massage therapist his latest conquest of the week. Jonghun and Junhyung waited in Heechul's brand new Ferrari while he finished his lovey dovey exchange, though it had already lasted more than half an hour and they were growing weary of the wait. His friends decided to play a prank on him.

"Hey Jonghun why don't we have a little fun let's bail out on Heechul"

"What? You want to leave Heechul stranded.  You want us to have fun at the expense of our dear friend. I love the idea, let's do it!" 

Heechul was distracted from the task at hand by a loud honk and was shocked to see his brand new car speed off without him. He ran off behind his car not without cordially bidding farewell to the lovely girl who had already fallen under his charms.  Heechul was able to get a glimpse of his friends waving goodbye at him before turning at a corner of a street light. 

At that moment Heechul received a text message"We'll leave first, we'll be waiting for you at the country club :) Annyeong" from Junhyung. 

Heechul smirked to himself trying to contain the rage he felt, "Those bastards they took off without me in my brand new car. Gotta love my so called best friends". 

Heechul had no other choice than to walk his way to the nearest bus stop, he took this opportunity as an observational experiment. He had never been on a bus before and he sort of looked forward to the experience. Analyzing this new species to him of lower class citizens which he rarely had the chance to interact with, being that they didn't belong to his social cycle. Walking down one of the busy street's of Seoul he was amazed at the restaurants and boutiques. They were overflowing with people and the lively atmosphere brought to this busy city district was splendid. He rarely took the time of day to admire it, even though this was one of his usual routes.

He was patiently sitting at a bench close to the bus stop when he noticed three girls. He noticed that they carried a boom box with them and they seemed to be placing themselves strategically around a heavy crowd of passing people. It wasn't something out of the ordinary to see a few musicians or dancers for that matter here and there trying their best to attract a benefactor. Hoping to make their break in the music industry, sadly most of the time it was just a waste of time. They would eventually give up on their dream only to be replaced by another set of hopeful souls that would take their chance at it.  From one moment to the next hip hop music was overflowing the city air and the girls broke into their powerful dance steps. People started to surround them, curiously eyeing them. One of the girls placed herself in the middle of the improvised stage and started free styling, the crowd started cheering for her amazed at her popping ability. The other two girls joined her and they continued their dance routine. Heechul noticed that the girl who had stood in the center had hair the color of cotton candy pink he had instantly been mesmerized with her alluring skill. The girls ended their routine and bowed down at their audience. One of the girls went around the crowd with cap in hand for anybody who wanted to tip them. Moments later the crowd had dispersed and the three girls had secluded themselves and were talking to each other.  

Hyuna had placed her cap sideways and placed today's earnings away "Chincha, today has got to be the most we've made in weeks". 

Jia looked at her feeling proud of herself for being the one who thought about coming to this area in the first place. 

Minzy looked at Jia and asked "Where we headed to next?" 

Jia thought to herself trying to figure out which area would be the safest place to perform next without getting caught by the police. They were usually not very pleased to see minors perform on the streets. 

Curiosity had the better of him and Heechul decided to approach the girl with pink hair the one that had caught his eye. 

 


Hello! So this is the first chapter, hope you like it. Also this is gonna be a short story 3 chapters at most. Do subscribe and leave comments, this is my first time doing this and I want to improve. So feel free to criticize as needed :)