Next To You

The Story of Us

The wind blow the skies out loud, the skies are getting cloudy, people look panic, fire everywhere, seems like this city is about to broke anytime. While people are in panic, this couple who have been sitting for so long are not panic at all.

“I got you a necklace.” Said the guy named Kyuhyun with a sweet smile.

“Okay..” the girl named Yoona answered cutely while playing with her hair.

Kyuhyun takes the necklace out of his pocket then gives it to her.

“Oh it’s so beautiful.” She gazed it around.

“Wanna wear it?” he asked.

“Yes.”

Kyuhyun then wear the necklace around her neck.

“I love it. Thank you..” Yoona slightly kissed his cheek.

“Yeah.”

A sound of a car just driving in, a big man then get out of his car and directly steps to the upstairs.

“Is that your dad?” Kyuhyun asked while wondering.

“Oh .” They both stood up.

“C’mon.. go back now.” Yoona’s dad pulled her hand hardly.

“No, dad.” Yoona forced to go back home with her dad. She’s just a sweet girl, she can’t fight her dad back.

They both leave Kyuhyun all alone.

“Get in the car!” her dad forced her, but she did. Yoona looks panic when she’s about to leave him all alone in this situation. She doesn’t know what to do with her dad, she just can’t against her own dad. Her body may be here, in the car with her dad but her mind and heart left with Kyuhyun there.

The sky’s about to fallin’ .

“We’re going to airport.” Said her dad.

Yoona lifts her head up. “What for?”

“We’ll fly to Florida soon.” Said her dad with no mercy.

Yoona gapes for a moment. “What? No! I have to stay here. I don’t wanna go.”

“You will never see him again, you understand that?” her dad half shouted.

Yoona can’t do anything to stay here. How can she leaves Kyuhyun here but she’ll fly to Vegas?

 

***

 

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun’s standing right on top of a building, looking around, confusing about his relationship with Yoona, how this relationship ends like? He doesn’t know.

He starts to close his eyes, thinking about Yoona, her smile, her beauty, her cuteness, her attention to him. He’s praying to God to keep Yoona’s smile, which is one of the best side of her, the reason Kyuhyun fell in love with her. He doesn’t wanna that smile’s disappear. He wants to see it for a lifetime. Because, everytime he looks into her eyes, he feels like he could stare in them for a lifetime. Only heaven can make that smile.

Then he starts to remembering some memories they’ve through.

 

A week ago,

 

Once, Yoona was waiting for him to come at her house for so long, shortly thereafter, he came from her back and he surprised her with a whisper.

“I’m here,babe..” he whispered.

Yoona wasn’t aware, she turned around to face him, then Kyuhyun kissed her cheek sweetly, Yoona enjoyed the kiss with a big smile on her face.

After that, they were walking down the streets happily, told her something funny until Yoona laughed.

Then suddenly, Kyuhyun remembered, a sweet promise conversation between the both of them they had talked about.

One day, in a park, they sat side to side while were playing around each other, until Yoona started it all.

“What’s my best side?” Yoona asked while played with Kyuhyun’s fingers sweetly.

“You.” He replied while gazed into her beautiful eyes.

“I asked my best side, not me.” Yoona said cutely.

“But you are the best side of me.” He smiled.

“Then, what am I to you?” still played with his fingers.

“You are my dream…” he replied.

“Really? Why?”

“Because you are my life, not a part of my life.” He started to her hair.

“What will you do?” she asked too much, but Kyuhyun found it just cute.

“There’s not a thing I won’t do. I’ll give my life, all for you, cause you’re my dream..”

“How sweet..” Yoona smiled in Kyuhyun’s face sweetly.

He kissed her forehead with so much meanings in.

“You made me insecure.” Said her.

“When did I do such a thing like that?”

“Everytime my dad asks about us.” She hugged him around his shoulder.

He grinned. “Baby.. everything that I have is yours, you will never go cold or hungry, I’ll be there when you’re insecure.” Such a sweet sentence.

“You completed my life.”

“I would like to start a family with you, and create a child that has both parts of me and you.. that’s what I called complete.” Kyuhyun smiled to her.

Yoona smiled after heard those sweet words. “I never heard those words from the others guys.”

He grinned. “That’s because I’m the only one who said it… and I’m the pro.”

Yoona laughed a bit. Heard her laugh made Kyuhyun fell for her even deeper.

“You’re such a cutie.” He stopped the .

“I love you..” Yoona said while looked into his eyes deeply.

“Love you too.”

Kyuhyun started the kiss, he kissed her lower lips, so did she, she kissed him back sweetly. Kyuhyun her hair softly. They didn’t want to miss every single move they made. The kiss sweetly went deeper, they enjoyed the moment for life.

“Nothing will ever come between us.” Said Kyuhyun whispered.

Yoona put her head to his shoulder. “I trust you on it.”

 

He had a double happiness before this thing happened. He won’t cry because he knows it won’t change the situation and he’s a big guy tho.

 

***

 

On their way to the airport.

There’s a girl from the opposite direction, she’s about to crossing the street, she walks straight but then.. The car sounds squealing

BAAAAMMM!

The car hit that poor girl, the girl fell down not far from the car.

“The hell is this…” her dad grumbled. He takes a step to out of the car, so does Yoona.

Yoona uses this opportunity to go meet Kyuhyun, so she starts to run back to the building where they just met. Her dad doesn’t even aware that her daughter has gone. He’s too busy with his car and the girl he just hit.

 

***

 

Just arrived, then she starts to up the stairs.

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun has been standing there waiting for a miracle happens to him.

Shortly thereafter, Yoona opened the doorway to the top of the building. She found that Kyuhyun’s standing for no reason, waiting for her to come back or waiting for the death.

“Kyuhyun….” Yoona greeted softly.

Kyuhyun wasn’t expected that she will come back, but she did.

“Baby? What happened? Why did you come back? What about your dad?” he asked softly.

She approaches him.

“I don’t wanna go anywhere without you by my side. I don’t wanna go, I don’t wanna lose you.” Said Yoona.

“I don’t wanna lose you,too. I’m here, I ain’t going anywhere.. I’ll stay here with you, no matter the risks we’ll face.”

“No matter?”

“Yeah, No matter.”

Yoona starts to kiss his lower lips, he replied the kiss with kissing her upper lips sweetly. Seems like they already forgot the world.

They don’t care about the risks that they’ll face from nowadays. They’re just gonna move on and live their life like the other couples, start their relationship more serious, start to take a step forward together.

They are just like a solid rock

When someone tries to crush it

The rock will still stay the same

Because the rock is solid

Just like them.

 

 

One day when the sky

Is falling

I’ll be standin’ right next to you

Right next to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEuQU6a90Pc

 

THE END