Introducing Me

The Story of Us

 

It’s Friday and it’s summer season in Malibu. The girls are wearing their best bikinis to impress the boys. Malibu is one of an exotic city in United States. The sun’s shining so bright like everytime. This Friday, people are having fun with their families, friends, boyfriends and their girlfriends at a Festival event near Malibu’s beach. Not including this boy with his ignorance, who’s about to get out of his maroon Ferrari, Kyuhyun.

He slaps the door car with his ignorance looks while holding his cell phone, has stepped his foot on the crowded parking lot. “I hate rowdy place.” He said as he looked around and he’s about to starts his steps.

He’s walking down the way just to looking for someone. He lifts his cell phone and searching for ‘Heechul’ name in his contacts and he calls him right away.

“Yoooo! Are you already in?” Heechul half yelled with his excited tone.

“Yoo? What does that mean with YOO?! Yesss I’m already here in the festival. I’ve been looking for you since 2 hours from your mansion, the college, Victoria’s mansion, streets and EVERYWHERE. Do you know that I’m so exhausted about this? Let’s talk if you wanna talk about something which I expect it will be an important conversation. Where the hell are you?” Kyuhyun said in an anger tone toward Heechul. He’s absolutely done about Heechul.

“Easy buddy.. I’m near the beach now. come here, let’s talk.” Heechul said while enjoying the view in front of him.

“I hope it’s important.” He hung up the call.

He starts to looking for the beach. It’s easy to find, it’s really near him after his walk from the rowdy parking lot. He walks toward Heechul who has been leaning his body to wooden fence with a hat on him, summer outfit, his favorite sneaker and the glasses.

“What? Let’s talk.” Kyuhyun said to the point right after he reached him.

Heechul opens half his glasses to stare at him from head to toe. All Heechul saw is only a white t-shirt, jeans and a pair of Nike’s sneakers on him. “I wonder if you know what is fashion, actually.”

“Who cares with my sense of fashion. Now, speak. You said there’s something about me that I should know. What is that? Is that the results of my best scores? Am I good?” He asked curiosly.

Heechul grins a bit. “Your scores are perfect as always,buddy.. but you, you have to solve something about you right now.”

“What?”

“You’re pathetic.”

“What?”

“I said you’re pathetic.”

“Is that the thing that I need to solve?”

“Yep it is. You’re pathetic and I can’t stand it,buddy.” Heechul said with his hip-hop expression. Knowing that he’s a skateboarder.

“You’re outrageous.” Kyuhyun said calmly with a half yelled anger tone.

“What? That’s really you. You’re pathetic, pathetic. You know what is pathetic? That’s you.”

“That’s it? You wanted to say that only? Thanks man. That’s not working for me. What’s that for actually, what’s my fault….”

“It’s about the girls. Love.” Heechul started to be serious this time. “There are many girls trying to chase you, impress you and wanting for your attention. But, you don’t give a for that. I mean.. you never dated a girl since your last girlfriend turned away to another guy out there. You know what? That’s your problem. You don’t wanna date another girl.”

Kyuhyun grins. “Is that the problem? Listen, I won’t date or even flirt with another girls because what? I don’t believe in love anymore since that left me. No, thank you.” Kyuhyun looks away.

“I just wanna help you out of this stupid problem and stand up for love. Love is difficult to find,buddy..”

“I know that. People said a lot to me. So what’s with that? You want me to find a girl for my life?”

“Yeessss! That’s right.  That’s what I meant! You need a girl to fill your life. I just don’t want you to remember all the memories you and that did. That’s all.”

“Okay, you should stop this thing. I’m sick of this. I’m done. Key? Bye.” He’s about to leave.

“Heyyy… why so fast?” Heechul has another plan. “Let’s have a lunchtime. C’mon I’ll treat you.” Heechul starts to walk away from the fence with Kyuhyun who is wondering what’s with him actually this time. He actually doesn’t know the next plan of Heechul to help him. The point is Kyuhyun is so sick of this.

_

They both have been sitting for waiting their dishes on their table. Kyuhyun doesn’t feel like wanna talk again, he’s running out of his energy.

“You don’t wanna talk to me? Fine.”

Kyuhyun’s playing with his cup. Doesn't have an idea about this.

Outside the cafe, there are so many girls playing around with their friends or even trying some games. Kyuhyun looks outside through the glass, his eyes fixed to the girls who are busy laughing and trying some games. One of the two girls he’s staring is so gorgeous. Her smile has stole something inside him. She amazed him with her eyes smile and her beauty. He feels something fantasy about this. When she bows to pick something up, her hair falls perfectly. He thought maybe God sent this girl to fill his life. It’s fixed.

Kyuhyun then realized the girl beside that gorgeous girl is Victoria, Heechul’s girlfriend.

“Let’s get in. I’m thirsty.” Victoria asked that girl to come in the same cafe. Victoria pulls her hand to guide her inside the cafe.

Heechul accidentally just realized Victoria just got in. “There you go, ma babe.” He said pointed at Victoria. They both came in while still laughing about the games before.

“Heyy..” Victoria kissed his cheek then takes a seat in front of his boy. “Hey, Kyuhyun.. where have you been? I thought you wouldn’t come but you’re here..” asked Victoria.

Kyuhyun changes his position to the relax one. “Uhm.. yep.”

“Oh this is Yoona, my college mate.” Victoria introduced that gorgeous girl. Kyuhyun is so into this moment right now.

“I know you… hahaha” Heechul laughed knowing that Yoona’s also her friend too.

Yoona chuckles a bit. “Stop it… hi.” She said a ‘Hi’ for Kyuhyun who’s sitting in front of her.

“Long time no see you. Where have you been all this time?” Heechul asked.

Yoona’s holding her neck, she’s tired after having fun with Vic, but they had a great moments. “Tired of drama.” She has broke up with her ex 2 weeks ago.

“She broke up.” Victoria added while eating the ice cream calmly.

“Really? Whoooa. Happy for you , you just finished the drama.” Heechul said.

“Seriously?” Yoona and Victoria laughed.

“Hey baby, let’s go outside. I wanna show you something. Let’s go.” Heechul pulled Victoria’s hand.

“Really? Ok. Yoona, I’ll be right back. Toodles.” Victoria said as she went outside the door.

“Fine…” Yoona replied her.

It’s the two of the who left inside. Kyuhyun feels it’s an awkward time. Kyuhyun doesn’t want to talk until this girl starts the conversation. He’s to coward with a girl who just flirted him. Loser. I know.

“So.. who are you? I never seen you with one of them.” Asked Yoona who started the conversation.

Kyuhyun smirks. “I’m Kyuhyun, Cho kyuhyun. Yeah.. and you are?”

“Also Heechul’s friend.” Replied Yoona. Yoona looks at the way where Heechul and Victoria got out from the cafe. “Why did they leave us?” Yoona seems a type of girl that’s easy-going.

“I don’t know. Maybe, they both are just wanna take a walk and enjoying their moments.” Kyuhyun answered while looking at her as he crossed her hands onto the table.

Yoona takes a look at Kyuhyun as she’s smiling after heard Kyuhyun’s sweet words. “You’re so sweet. Your girlfriend must be thankful to have a boyfriend like you,huh?” she doesn’t mean to impress him, she just asked.

Kyuhyun looks away and turns back to her again. “Ahhh, I’m not dating anyone… just so you know.” Kyuhyun smiled back.

They both are smiling like they’ve been friends for a long time. This moment is just too precious to be miss.

Back to the awkward reality.

Yoona shows her stutter face but still calm. “I don’t know this is going to be like this.”

“Like what?” Kyuhyun asked right away.

“I mean.. like this now, right at this time. We both are strangers, but they left us here. I just found it nonsense.” She chuckled a bit while playing with her glass.

Kyuhyun starts to think about maybe something he can do to impress this girl. So, he looks away to find something and he found it.

“This is kinda boring for me. Sorry.” Yoona said.

“No, you shouldn’t. wait a minute.” Kyuhyun gets up from the chair and walks away to the outside cafe.

“Okay….” Yoona kinda confused with him.

Outside, Kyuhyun approaches the guy with a guitar not far from him, it’s able to reach.

“Ah hey, that’s yours?” Kyuhyun pinted to the guitar he’s holding.

“Uhmm.. yep. It’s mine.” That guy answered.

“Look, I’ll pay for you this much..” he gave that guy some money, pretty enough to borrow it for a second. “I need that guitar.”

That guy took the money and smiled. “Deal. Give me back after you’re done with your mission. Good luck.”

“Thank you.” Kyuhyun took his guitar and runs inside the cafe again.

“You brought a guitar?” Yoona asked right away as Kyuhyun stepping inside.

Then he stands in front of her. “Listen to me..”

“You’re going to sing?” Yoona asked but Kyuhyun only gave a sweet smile.

I’m..i’m good at wasting time

I think lyrics need to be rhyme

And you’re not asking

But, I’m trying to grow a mustache

Yoona smiles so bright, her eyes smile so bright. She’s really gorgeous whenever she smiles. She doesn’t believe this.

I eat cheese but only on pizza, please

And sometimes on a homemade quesadilla

Otherwise it smells like feet for me

And I, I really like it when the moon looks like a toenails

And I love you when you say my name….

Yoona keeps on smiling bright the whole song.

So if you wanna know

Here it goes gonna tell you this

The part of that’ll show you if you’re close

Gonna let you see everything

But remember that you asked for it

I’ll try to do my best to impress

But it’s easier to let you take the guess at the rest

But you wanna heart what lives in my brain

My heart, will you ask for it

For your perusing

At times confusing

Slightly amusing

Introducing me

Dododododododo dodododododo

Lalalala tralalalalala

This time, Yoona starts to take a walk to the outside and yes Kyuhyun following her.

I never trust a dog to watch my food

And I like to use the word ‘dude’

As a noun or an adverb or an adjective

And I’ve never really been into cars

I like really cool guitars and superheroes

And checks with lots of zero on ‘em

I love the sound of violin

And making someone smi-i-i-ile..

Yoona keeps on smiling the whole song so bright. Unknowingly, they were sitting on a bench near the beach. The wind blows her hair perfectly and it makes Kyuhyun smiles brightly non-stop.

If you wanna know here it goes

Gonna tell you this the part of me that’ll

Show if your close

Gonna let you see everything

But remember that you asked for it

I’ll try to do my best to impress

But it’s easier to let you take the guess at the rest

But you wanna hear what lives in my brain

My heart, will you ask for it

For your perusing

At times confusing

Hopefully amusing

Introducing me

Dodo dododododo dodo dododododo

Lalalala lalalalalala…

Introducing me

Kyuhyun has just done with his song which is made Yoona smiled the whole song beautifully. Kyuhyun couldn’t stand but smile sweetly.

Yoona removes some hair of her behind her ear. “Wow.. that was precious. Too beautiful to be missed.” Yoona doesn’t know what to say after heard he sang. It’s really beautiful to her.

“Yes you are…” Kyuhyun amazed with perfect creature in front of him.

“Hfuhh” Yoona looks down sometimes, she just doesn’t know what to say about that. “I don’t know how to say it but… you were great, I-I really mean it.”

“You shouldn’t said that..”

“Are you trying to impress me?”

He grins. “I don’t know. What about you? Are you trying to impress me too?”

“With what? I don’t have that impression effect..”

“But you are… you made me smile the whole day. I expect you to know what I meant.” He said to the point. He meant to impress her through the song because he’s so good at this thing.

“Oh well.. you made me smile the whole song. I’m impressed. That’s one of a good way to make a girl impress.” She smiled perfectly.

“Every guy wanted that beautiful smile.” Kyuhyun tried to make her impress again. This guy is so into her.

Yoona chuckles a bit. “Well, that’s working.”

Kyuhyun grins. “So how we start this?”

Yoona looks away then turns back to face him. “I don’t know. Let’s us just try from now.” Yoona gave him a bright smile. And Kyuhyun takes that sign as ‘YES’.

_

Not far from the bench where Kyuhyun and Yoona were sitting on, Heechul and Victoria have been looking at them for the whole song too.

“Wow.. that’s a perfect way to impress a girl.” Victoria said without letting go her sight, so does Heechul.

“Yep. He fell in love. Just….. let it goes like this from now.” Heechul added.

“I was hoping you did the same thing like that. But, the fact is you just came up into the crowded at my college and told you love me. Well, that’s a good way too. I’m impressed.” Victoria smiled to Heechul remembering that memories.

“I know. I’m romantic.”

“He’s way much more romantic than you.”

“Whatever.. let’s go closer to them.” Heechul pulled Victoria’s hand to walk toward Kyuhyun & Yoona who kept in the silence with their smiles because they just fell in love.

 

For your perusing

At times confusing

Hopefully amusing

Introducing me.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqAQfKIJ0Tg

 

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

 


this is too awkward. well, there are more fics than this one and the previous, keep reading my last fanfic 'The Story of Us'.  give my story your loveeee <3 comment pls?