As Long As You Love Me

The Story of Us

 

A big man is stepping out of his fancy house, glasses on him and cigarette in his hand. He walks calmly, but seems so serious.

He opens the big fence then walks toward a young man who has been waiting while leaning his body onto the hood of the car.

“Listen kid... my daughter is everything for me. She needs me as much as i need her. That means someday you will leave her. She needs a man not a boy but you are...”

That young man swallows his own saliva and his lips briefly. “I Love Her..”

“Yeah i’m sure you do. It means someday you’ll leave her or somebody else will break her heart. I can’t help it.”

“You don’t know us.”

“I don’t want to. I don’t wanna know about you. Take your car, leave, don’t comeback.”

“What if i won’t do?”

As the young man asked him a brave question, that big man smirks. “I hate the rough.” As he answered the young man question, he takes a step to start his walk to go back inside his fancy house.

Leave him all alone.

____

 

A smooth chuckles fill the whole room. A beautiful view painted by God is right in front of them. She his back smoothly. She kisses his back neck smoothly while continue his hair.

She stopped. “I don’t want to lose you..” she whispered.

That young man named Cho Kyuhyun turns his head to look straight into his precious girlfriend’s pretty eyes. “Let’s runaway...” he replied.

Those pretty eyes turn into the eye-smile as she chuckles a bit while looking at her boyfriend seems so serious with that.

“I’m serious.”

Her eye-smile stopped. She asked him to lay on her thighs without saying any words, then he did. She takes a pen then starts to write down something that already planned on her head before. She grabs his arm..

As she’s writing down something on his arm, he looks at her deeply, thinking what will happen if they do the runaway. What will happen to her dad? Will she cry? Or will see happy to leave her dad. He just don’t know what’s on her mind. She’s smart at hiding her own feeling, no one knows it.

“Your turn..” her voice woke him up from those things. He looks at his arm and finds

‘Yours forever’

They both switch their position. Now, Yoona on his thigh. He writes down the letter that he wanted to say without saying it. He holds her neck..

‘Your y’

She chuckles after saw it. “I want to hear it...” said her.

He brings his face closer to her ear. “You’re y.. and i love you.”

After the sentence said by him. She turns her head to see his face closer. She found him looking at her with his perfection all over his face. She grabs his hair and kisses him slowly and the kiss went deeper even more then they thought.

“All i want is only you.” She said as they stopped the kiss.

“I know you are..” he starts to her long wavy hair. “Why can’t we be happy?”

After heard his words, she sits up then sit in front of him. Back meets chest of him. He puts his arms around her warmly.

“Why do you said so?” she asked without looking at his face. “I’m happy with these moments.”

“Are you afraid of taking the risk? Listen babe.. i don’t want to force you to love me or leave me.”

“But i love you.. you know that. I don’t want  to leave dad too.”

“Leave me or love me.. you’re still the only one for me. That will never ever change.”

“Never?”

“Never.”

She turns her head to face him. He pinchs her nose. “You cutie.. i love you.” He smiles brightly. The smile said everything that he loves her more than God knows their love.

“I love you too.” She smiles back to him.

He leans his lips over her sweet lips. Kissing her red lips while holding her face. So does Yoona, she his black hair perfectly, Just perfectly. He grabs her arm then push her to lay on the bed while kissing her passionately. He moves his lips to her neck and kisses it smoothly.

 

The following night..

 

Yoona has been sitting on the floor near her bed about 1 hour ago. She has been burying her face deep in her arms. Thinking what will happen if she leaves her dad. This thing will be so complicated. She can not solve it by herself. She got dilemma. She takes a look for so many times to the papper that Kyuhyun gave to her this afternoon.

 

Meet me at the train station tonight at 11.00

 

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun has been waiting for her to come, but she hasn’t came yet. Sadly, he starts to run around the station just to find a payphone.

Krrrrrrriiing krrrrriing

She lifts up and looks at the phone which is ringing continuely. Seems she doesn't want to answer the call because she already know it must be Kyuhyun. This is the same situation she’s always in. She wanted to cry in this moment but she’s holding the tears back. She doesn't want it to sounds childish. She hates it.

Kyuhyun doesn't want to give up on what he got right now. He wants her to be with him all day long, the rest of his life.

Thinking why wont she answer the call, make him more frustrated. He starts to take a step then runs toward his car. Starts the engine then drive his car in rush.

Sad is all over her face and still sitting on the floor. Her eyes are watery. She wipes it before it fell running down her cheeks.

He gets out of the car right after he arrived then he steps toward the window of her room.

He knocks it.

Yoona lifts her head then found that Kyuhyun is out there. She approaches him. She shows her sad face. She gazes him by the wall, but it’s not working for her love to him.

“The hell is he doing here?!” her dad has saw her daughter boyfriend’s car parked not far from his sight. He wonders if Kyuhyun came here to kidnapp her precious daughter then he steps toward her daughter’s room.

He opened the door “Honey?” he found that her daughter is not in her room. He looks angry with this situation.

Meanwhile, in this rush situation kyuhyun opens the door for yoona to get in the car, so does he.

“Sure you wanna do this?” he asked.

“Yep.”

Kyuhyun takes a deep breathe then starts to drive the car.

 

______

 

Not far from her dad’s fancy house kyuhyun saw her dad’s car’s driving toward his car. He stops his car.

“What are you doing?” asked yoona.

Seems kyuhyun won’t answer it,he's waiting for her dad’s car to stop right in front of his car.  Finally, what he wanted is here. Her dad got out of the car calmly, so does kyuhyun.

“No...” yoona said softly as kyuhyun’s stepping out to face her dad to ask for a permission.

BAAMMM!

Her dad punched kyuhyun in the face. Kyuhyun doesn't want to punch him back, he just doesn't want to beat him in front of her woman. He knows it will break her heart. Her dad punched him again for the second time and he’s bleeding.

Don’t want to take any longer second, yoona steps out of the car to stop her dad.

“Stop it! Dad! Stop it!” she begged.

She’s trying to protect kyuhyun, but her dad forgot the world, he keeps on punching kyuhyun in the face. Her effort is useless. All of them.

“Dad! No! Stop it! Dont hurt him! Dad, stop!” she yelled at her dad.

“Go back home. Let’s go!” her dad pulled her hand, leave him all alone with much of bloods all over his face.

“No! Get off of me! Let go!” she’s crying. She just can’t imagine her anger to her dad.

Kyuhyun’s bleeding, he gives up on it. He doesn't want to lose her.

This is nonsense. He just got his happiness with her, had their precious moments, the kisses, her trust, he disappointed her.

But no one knows what God has planned to him.

He knows that God will save and keep yoona for him only.

She’s the only one for him.

It’s just about the time.

As long as he loves her.

He will never turn away.

 

 

 

As long as you love me

We could be starving, we could be homeless

We could be broke

As long as you love me

I’ll be your platinum, i’ll be your silver

I’ll be your gold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4em3LKQCAQ

 

 

THE END.

 

 

 

 

 


FN: don't worry,it's just the beginning. there will be more titles and stories in every single chapter. comments are allowed ;).