Chapter 29

What happens when your husbands becomes your teacher?

Yuri's POV

"Who saved me? " I asked.

They all looked at each other.

"It was Victoria who heard you in the toilet. And the girls were the one who saved you. "

"Girls Generation, F(x) JJANG!"

We all laughed.

"Seems like you are alright already. " The doctor said. " You can be discharged later. "

We all cheered.

"Yuri, I think you need to be careful of Jaekyung, or else, Rainbow. " Taeyeon said.

I nodded.

SHINee and Jaekyung... What's their relationship?

"Yeobos, but why does Jaekyung want to find me trouble? " They looked at each other, shocked at my question.. Is something really wrong?

What did Jaekyung mean by I was the one that snatched SHINee away from her?

"Uh.. We will explained that to you at home. " FINE.

We packed our things and we left the hospital..

~At home~

We are now sitting in the living room.

"Listen, Jaekyung was our childhood friend, because she was the youngest between us, we treated her like our sister. We all know she like us, but we only treated her as our sister. When she said she wanted to leave to America, we were all very sad. She was the one who leaved us first, but now she is back and she is finding trouble with our dear wife, we didn't know what to do. " Onew explained.

"Ohhh.... " Was all I could say.

"You have to be careful of her, from how we know her, she is the type that doesn't give up until she get what she want. " Jonghyun warned.

"Well, I am not that weak. I keep what I want. " I smiled.

They heaved a sigh of relief.

Now I know who threw the water bottle.

Let's see who is bigger in school.

Don't ever step on my tail..