Chapter 16

What happens when your husbands becomes your teacher?

Yuri's POV

Ouch, my head hurts.

Where am I?

This seems like my room.

Why am I here? I am suppose to be in school.

I got up from bed and walked slowly downstairs.

Key was in the kitchen.

"Omo! Yuri ah! You're awake. Are you okay now? I am cooking lunch for you. Wait awhile more. "

I walked into the kitchen to get some water.

I settled down at the kitchen counter while Key brought me food.

We didn't speak throughout the whole lunch.

It was very awkward.

After I finish, I wanted to wash it up but Key didn't allow.

"Leave it here. " Since he said leave it there, so I turned and walked away.

"Yuri ah, can we talk? " I know what he wanted to talk about.

We sat down at the sofa, me facing him.

"Do you have anything to say?"

"Minho and Jonghyun told me about the whole story already. I'm sorry. I thought there was no harm being friends with them. Plus, they are our students. I'm Sorry. I should have admitted that you were my wife. Sorry for being rude to you that day. "

"No harm uh?! If there was no harm, why would I be so angry?! Do you know who they are in school? Who I am in school? I'm sure you know. We are enemies! I was all alone when you guys were playing together! Do you know how scared I was when that freak came to me?! You already said they were your students! Students and teachers should have a border line instead of clinging onto you guys! You can see how y they were right?! Acting to fall on you guys?! I'm sure you are not as innocent as Taemin! " Tears started to roll down my cheeks.

I feel so weak.

I don't want my loved ones to leave me again like how Yoochun left me.

I thought he was the perfect one for me.

I was wrong.

As I turned to walk away, Key grabbed my wrist, spun me around into his hug. I started hitting his chest and crying very loudly.

"Yuri, I'm Sorry. " He hugged me tightly, which left me there... not able to do anything...